tmlxxx

Oct 15, 2017
Firstly, I would like to say that your game is awesome, good frequency of updates, and the reworks always make the game better, congratulations.

that said.

This game is messing with my expectations, I expect is Adrianna to accept (soberly) a facial, then want a facial.

And it's not like I created these expectations, the last few updates Adrianna has been flirting with facials, but a facial never arrives.

1st in the shower she denies the facial and avoids it, the cum hits the glass.
2nd in the public shower she even thinks about accepting a facial, but ends up choosing to cum on her breasts.
3rd the only facial Adriana was sober and only half of her face but she was caught by surprise, so it doesn't count. and to provoke even more you end the scene with a suggestion of ''facial training''. COME ON Kalyha.
4th in the last scene of this update adrianna says: ''... i will swallow for you, or i will take go deep inside me, or even spray ir ALL ON MY FACE and tits ...''

i can't wait for it , and regardless of what happens, just keep up the good work.

karlpilkert

Jan 16, 2018
Restore Her Career [v0.29] [Kalyha] - update only

The patch may disrupt the operation of your game, use it at your own risk.

Universal: version 0.28 -> version 0.29 [749 MB]
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -
These links are to the full compressed version with 2.7GB again, not the patch

Kalyha

Developer of Restore Her Career / WIAS
Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
Firstly, I would like to say that your game is awesome, good frequency of updates, and the reworks always make the game better, congratulations.

that said.

This game is messing with my expectations, I expect is Adrianna to accept (soberly) a facial, then want a facial.

And it's not like I created these expectations, the last few updates Adrianna has been flirting with facials, but a facial never arrives.

1st in the shower she denies the facial and avoids it, the cum hits the glass.
2nd in the public shower she even thinks about accepting a facial, but ends up choosing to cum on her breasts.
3rd the only facial Adriana was sober and only half of her face but she was caught by surprise, so it doesn't count. and to provoke even more you end the scene with a suggestion of ''facial training''. COME ON Kalyha.
4th in the last scene of this update adrianna says: ''... i will swallow for you, or i will take go deep inside me, or even spray ir ALL ON MY FACE and tits ...''

i can't wait for it , and regardless of what happens, just keep up the good work.
Well she received a pretty big facial at the end of the bunny suit photoshoot tho.

Reactions: tysiu

Vakkyr

Jun 18, 2017
Nice Update as always. Although it was a little boring/"short" for me as Jenna and Adrianna kinda lost some excitement since they almost fully broken in now, but that may be just me liking the early corruption/ moral degradation part to much^^

Hope to see more Linda and her Daughter in the near future, and my beloved Emma of course, also still hoping for some Impregnation/Pregnancy content, be it just some scare or even a actual Pregnancy :D

tmlxxx

Oct 15, 2017
Well she received a pretty big facial at the end of the bunny suit photoshoot tho.
that was a good one, but she was drunk.

Anyway, this game has one of the best facials, even if she didn't accept it own will, soberly or awake, so I believe that sooner or later the time will come.

the way this game has been teasing, I'm sure she will ask for a facial the same way she asks for a creampie in this update.

otoboke

Nov 6, 2019
Kalyha, you bastard, you remade this scene screenshot0001.jpg xD. It was one of my brightest memories in RHC. It's ok, I understand the point, but I insist that you owe us to bring this outfit back on Jenna in future. :giggle:

Overall, I have to say that you did very good job with remade scenes, some outfits even don't feel like any downgrade, like for example that office look on Adrianna, with tight white skirt and shirt with deep cleavage cutout (I don't remember what exactly was the previous outfit, but new one is fire), and some scenes get more hot overall, like photoshoot with Adrianna when she is with only heels on. Scenes also get bigger, as I notice, they have now some new events, like when, at early stages, Adrianna asks MC how can she cheer him up and he asked her to bend over so he can slap her ass.
Did you remade all scenes you wanted to yet?

I also pretty much liked the last update, it didn't even feel short for me, because I'm not too much interested in arks of side characters, and since two main girls had big and interesting scenes - it's more than ok. I have impression that both this scenes is very important, like paradigm changers, there is no more boundaries between Stan and Adrianna now, and Jenna basically declared the divorce with her husband, so she is free now and can focus on working for MC's business and on falling into depravity. Did you combine such turning points on purpose to make it symbolic or two plot lines just randomly come out this way?

Can't wait for next updates, this story only gets better.

Reactions: zielony2

Kalyha

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
Kalyha, you bastard, you remade this scene View attachment 3736515 xD. It was one of my brightest memories in RHC. It's ok, I understand the point, but I insist that you owe us to bring this outfit back on Jenna in future. :giggle:
I had to renew it. This outfit was way too slutty for Jenna to wear at that stage haha. But sure, I'll try to bring it again eventually.

Not yet, I'm still want to renew some of them (but next update will not be focused on old content this time). For now, I'm already planning to renew until the photoshoot with both Adrianna and Jenna at the studio. Let's see how it goes.

Did you combine such turning points on purpose to make it symbolic or two plot lines just randomly come out this way?
For story purpose, I needed these two arc to happen simultaneously. As you all already know, it's a matter of time until the MC gets his hands on both of them at the same time haha...

Reactions: otoboke and nevid96

Rhinochoc

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2023
Kalyha, you bastard, you remade this scene View attachment 3736515 xD. It was one of my brightest memories in RHC. It's ok, I understand the point, but I insist that you owe us to bring this outfit back on Jenna in future. :giggle:

Overall, I have to say that you did very good job with remade scenes, some outfits even don't feel like any downgrade, like for example that office look on Adrianna, with tight white skirt and shirt with deep cleavage cutout (I don't remember what exactly was the previous outfit, but new one is fire), and some scenes get more hot overall, like photoshoot with Adrianna when she is with only heels on. Scenes also get bigger, as I notice, they have now some new events, like when, at early stages, Adrianna asks MC how can she cheer him up and he asked her to bend over so he can slap her ass.

I also pretty much liked the last update, it didn't even feel short for me, because I'm not too much interested in arks of side characters, and since two main girls had big and interesting scenes - it's more than ok. I have impression that both this scenes is very important, like paradigm changers, there is no more boundaries between Stan and Adrianna now, and Jenna basically declared the divorce with her husband, so she is free now and can focus on working for MC's business and on falling into depravity. Did you combine such turning points on purpose to make it symbolic or two plot lines just randomly come out this way?

Can't wait for next updates, this story only gets better.
It also seemed to me that some scenes had been re-shot.

Rhinochoc

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2023
Quick question, as I'm playing with the walkthrough mod, and I'm choosing only the green text. Have you tried playing with just the red 'Rude' text? Which is the best choice in terms of content and fun? Because I'll be honest, I find it hard to be rude to Adrianna.

rude.png

Kalyha

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
Quick question, as I'm playing with the walkthrough mod, and I'm choosing only the green text. Have you tried playing with just the red 'Rude' text? Which is the best choice in terms of content and fun? Because I'll be honest, I find it hard to be rude to Adrianna.

View attachment 3740757
I think the mod explains you at the beginning of the date event that if you choose too many "rude" options, you might miss a scene later. So it's up to you if you want to be rude to her or get a reward later haha...

3.90 star(s) 154 Votes