ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
well she resisted 2 blackmailed scenes and the 3rd scene where she finally crumbles after understanding that her son keeps lying to her and isnt doing shit for his future after all she has done for him, she finally crumbles.
to be honest i also wished she would have resisted more but the game would become endless if prolonged any longer i think
well she is only woman after all. woman with needs. she have ages of not good dicking. and there is Stan who have big, cock. which woman can resist heh? =)

• Haha
Reactions: RichietheReapa

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
View attachment 3303974
So we are for sure getting Jenna in the next update, are we finally going to get the big reveal of what’s going on between MC and Adrianna to Jenna ? Is it finally time for some threesome action with the Adrianna and Jenna ?:unsure: One can only hope..
umm... Adrianna+Jenna+Stan=Incestuous Love. inner circle of Stan's sex-cult =)))
cannot wait.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jeycii_

otoboke

Nov 6, 2019
What are you talking about? All girls in the game are totally corrupted and into depravity. The goal of MC is reached. So the game needs logical finish.
Totally (or at least close to it) corrupted Adrianna, being ordered to wear her outfit from the last update, should ask her master if it's not a mistake, because she thinks that those clothes is way too prude and boring, and she didn't planned to visit a monastery today, as well as she don't want to make her friends and neighbors think that she's gone crazy. :cool:

• Red Heart
Reactions: ramvivat

kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
NTR scene would be a great continuation!
and options with prostitution)) :)
The author said there won't be NTR, but the prostitution makes sense for most of this game, fans are not fans of NTR so not likely this game will have that content, but the MC is a sociopath and doesn't care about lying, and manipulating and giving plastic surgeries to bimbos so I have no idea how the dev will proceed without breaking the fmc's. The max the dev may go is public sex, but swinging content will likely not happen.

I-No

Nov 20, 2021
Since our hero bought a strip club, I am quite sure that will happen. Maybe not for Arianna herself though. She will only be HIS toy, there is no sharing of her.

Reactions: otoboke

kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
Since our hero bought a strip club, I am quite sure that will happen. Maybe not for Arianna herself though. She will only be HIS toy, there is no sharing of her.
that's true but I don't know how the dev will continue the route for a strip club with only adriana public sex, there may be only 2 more updates after that what would he do? one update will have her enjoying sex, the other will be complete submission and anal after that what can the dev do?

I-No

Nov 20, 2021
[...] after that what can the dev do?
Oh, I sincerely trust in Kalyha's resourcefulness. Just think about the kinky teeth brush scene. I am eagerly waiting for her collaring. And it doesn't have to stop there. What about showing her off in the strip club naked and kneeling at the MC's feet...

There is a lot of kinks we haven't even touched yet. :p

kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
Oh, I sincerely trust in Kalyha's resourcefulness. Just think about the kinky teeth brush scene. I am eagerly waiting for her collaring. And it doesn't have to stop there. What about showing her off in the strip club naked and kneeling at the MC's feet...

There is a lot of kinks we haven't even touched yet. :p
The brushing scene made me question the woman's brain capacity, but it was hot and funny there are multiple things he can try but only a few will stick to this mc with his sociopathic tendency, but yes the fmc is dumb so many things can be done.

otoboke

Nov 6, 2019
fans are not fans of NTR so not likely this game will have that content
Not fans of NTR, but I have impression that most of regulars here likes the concept of whoring/prostitution. Those who very much against it usually gets angry here for some short time and we not see them anymore.

Funny how their continious speculative sentences like "no one likes this kink, everyone against it to be implemented even if it's optional, it will ruin this game" works pretty well and makes people think that there is a hordes of such people. Being noisy is real advantage, man, they bending reality to their will.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
concept of whoring/prostitution
more like concept of teasing =)
whoring for teasing (but not let touching).
besides, no matter how the readers asked, the author has already made his “memorandum of intent” and voiced it through the lips of Stan “you are my whore and only mine - others can only look but cannot touch.” as Marshal from "personal assistant BHE" once said, "I have standards"

Personally, I would really like girls to be as corrupt as possible so that they would be more active and more open in the art of teasing others, maybe even shocking others with their exhibitionistic escapades.

kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
Not fans of NTR, but I have impression that most of regulars here likes the concept of whoring/prostitution. Those who very much against it usually gets angry here for some short time and we not see them anymore.

Funny how their continious speculative sentences like "no one likes this kink, everyone against it to be implemented even if it's optional, it will ruin this game" works pretty well and makes people think that there is a hordes of such people. Being noisy is real advantage, man, they bending reality to their will.
True many people might like a darker story here but not with the main female lead even though there are baits, maybe side side characters might be prostituted but the dev will decide whether he wants to add that to the story, and the mc looks like he wants everything for himself, he wants to show his sluts to everyone. Even i love the corruption game and making the female lead do what i want, this mc is the best sociopath for that kind of game, but the dev won't change the direction of the game.

honihole

Oct 5, 2017
Did you played this btw? It's game about group of exhibitionist school-girls (+their mothers in season 2). Really good one about exhibitionism kink, I would like to see some of it's scenes in RHC.
That's a real good one.
Vallina. Yet still hot. It's fun and the characters are funny too.

Reactions: otoboke

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
But in general, if I put my hand on my heart, wouldn’t it be better for you to start writing yourself? I'm sure you will do much better, but only you will have your own story. and the author has his own.

By the way, remember the Chinese saying about a hundred flowers in a flowerbed - every flower is important, even if each flower is different from the others - let a hundred flowers bloom!

why not make it a kind of writing competition? let everyone make a fork of the original story but with their own development.

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
Jenna is great, but the question is, "most interesting?"

Emma's fall has piqued my interest the most. Jenna just remains a bitch, for now. She needs more layers to her personality to win, "most interesting."

3.90 star(s) 154 Votes