Sep 4, 2018
Game doesn't make much sense before Mc got pissed at his mom due to her letting the guy friend take pics of her etc. and tells her not to let it happen again and spanks her hard for it. Then later we get the option to full on let that same thing happen to her pretty much on the way to the strip club by letting some other guy see her full bottom half naked, and he acts like it's a good thing to show her off all of a sudden. Also hope this game doesn't add in sharing etc. of the LIs at the club where they have sexual interactions with other males since like Mc asks if Scarlett needed to fuck anyone to get the club open faster and Scarlett says she would be willing to have sex with others to help out the Mc just to get his club open faster and he praises her for it pretty much saying he would enjoy it if she had sex with others just to help him out and if more of the LIs join the club they just dance, and he at least prevents them not to do any sexual stuff like ava mentioned she would do and must have done to get the extra money like he has security watch over the girls to prevent guys from being handsy and stuff and the girls not to go to far besides the dances.

Last edited:

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Game doesn't make much sense before Mc got pissed at his mom due to her letting the guy friend take pics of her etc. and tells her not to let it happen again and spanks her hard for it. Then later we get the option to full on let that same thing happen to her pretty much on the way to the strip club by letting some other guy see her full bottom half naked, and he acts like it's a good thing to show her off all of a sudden. Also hope this game doesn't add in sharing etc. of the LIs at the club where they have sexual interactions with other males since like Scarlett says she would be willing to have sex with others to help out the Mc just to get his club open faster and if more of the LIs join the club they just dance, and he tells them not do any sexual stuff like ava mentioned she would do and must have done to get the extra money.
i didsn't play the update yet but if MC treat his mother any bad aain with no reason i can consider to just abandon it...it's not good treat her how he do sometimes...reallly wtf mc wants more? her career was be a modsel if i rememeber correct, not a slut

Reactions: VladTepesph
Sep 4, 2018
i didsn't play the update yet but if MC treat his mother any bad aain with no reason i can consider to just abandon it...it's not good treat her how he do sometimes...reallly wtf mc wants more? her career was be a modsel if i rememeber correct, not a slut
Yeah, that option to show her off he treats her like a prostitute in a way by saying what he does to her and degrades her by making her do stuff in front of another guy who says he's willing to pay big to buy her, but Mc doesn't let it happen. And from what I gather though she most likely won't be working at the club, but she will tag along with the Mc most likely will be like his trophy wife type girl to be shown off more if say rich people want to see her or something at the club sort of like what happened with the random guy where he shows off her body and stuff.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
welll i played th updat nd i must say it was great and i loved that i can be allowed to choose to not be a total asshole at least...even if the cum mouth thing was a bit to much degading as well as the talk with the man at red district.that havent a choice...

Jun 11, 2023
Game doesn't make much sense before Mc got pissed at his mom due to her letting the guy friend take pics of her etc. and tells her not to let it happen again and spanks her hard for it. Then later we get the option to full on let that same thing happen to her pretty much on the way to the strip club by letting some other guy see her full bottom half naked, and he acts like it's a good thing to show her off all of a sudden. Also hope this game doesn't add in sharing etc. of the LIs at the club where they have sexual interactions with other males since like Mc asks if Scarlett needed to fuck anyone to get the club open faster and Scarlett says she would be willing to have sex with others to help out the Mc just to get his club open faster and he praises her for it pretty much saying he would enjoy it if she had sex with others just to help him out and if more of the LIs join the club they just dance, and he at least prevents them not to do any sexual stuff like ava mentioned she would do and must have done to get the extra money like he has security watch over the girls to prevent guys from being handsy and stuff and the girls not to go to far besides the dances.
Same here, I thought the same just as you.

Reactions: VladTepesph

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
The same thing sorta happens in their other game. MC says he'll protect his family and not "let anyone hurt her or this family again" (was a video recording of the mother blowing the MC/son by some robbers for blackmail purposes so they dont go to the police) but then turns around and installs hidden cameras to get more nude photos of his family for the robbers to keep the video from leaking out.

• Haha
Reactions: Engineer rakhesh
Jun 11, 2023
The same thing sorta happens in their other game. MC says he'll protect his family and not "let anyone hurt her or this family again" (was a video recording of the mother blowing the MC/son by some robbers for blackmail purposes so they dont go to the police) but then turns around and installs hidden cameras to get more nude photos of his family for the robbers to keep the video from leaking out.
It's seems like that's exactly gonna happen to this game, can you please tell me the name of which game's are you talking about? In spoiler box.

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
It's seems like that's exactly gonna happen to this game, can you please tell me the name of which game's are you talking about? In spoiler box.
I was talking about this devs other game. It's listed in the original post. "When It All Started".

andreshadow

Jun 1, 2017
what is the variable or what did I do wrong? In this update I don't cum in Adrianna's mouth in the public scene, I love seeing her with her mouth full of cum, could someone tell me the variable or give me the save so I can have the cum in her mouth scene?

jamesjayd

Aug 22, 2023
what is the variable or what did I do wrong? In this update I don't cum in Adrianna's mouth in the public scene, I love seeing her with her mouth full of cum, could someone tell me the variable or give me the save so I can have the cum in her mouth scene?
During the sequence where you try to convince her to fuck in public, don't be assertive. Every choice is the nicer of the two.

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
You can unlock the gallery, if you just want to see it. Much easier than messing with a random save, in my opinion. Just click the "locked/unlocked" on the top of the gallery.

andreshadow

Jun 1, 2017
Não sei como alguém menciona isso mas, Kalyha, ao fazer as cenas onde o mc goza dentro da bucetinha e do cuzinho da Adrianna, faça o mesmo quando ele gozar na boca dela com muita porra e sim eu tenho fetiche por ver buracos cheio de porra >. < e acho que algumas pessoas vão gostar de ver isso também

ayyy87547

Jul 24, 2021
Yes, there is no sound nor music other that slapping sounds for now.
Gonna try to add some OST and stuff when I got time...
Any plans to make it possible for Adrianna to be your "Step mother" or "Landlady" etc etc? The incest is a pretty big turn off for me, though the rest of the game is interesting.

kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
Any plans to make it possible for Adrianna to be your "Step mother" or "Landlady" etc etc? The incest is a pretty big turn off for me, though the rest of the game is interesting.
Why are you playing this game if you are not a fan of incest? even the step mom thing is a taboo even the landlady is a misguided attempt to fool patreons, Its all about the imagination here dude, or you can code and change it to the places where is shows mom to step mom.

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Phew. It has already been a month since the last update... im getting thirsty for Emma and Linda again, damn..
Kalyha-nims models just look so sexy..

Reactions: otoboke
3.90 star(s) 151 Votes