100100mvs

Aug 15, 2018
theoretically speaking he made it 90% from 75% in 5 days ... so in a day he can progress 3% so it will take him 3+ days to complete....

Urk

Aug 8, 2020
Take your time, it doesn't feel like the time you take to work on the game is wasted, in fact it seems to enhance it, if the dialogue from 0.16 is any indication, which was very funny btw!

Unlike some holywood directors that take remake their movies over and over just because this time they had the time and money to do so ;D

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Be patient, young Padawans. It's not like Kalyha is always late or lie to us. He's always communicating with us, even if there's an issue. Game will be out soon. Why don't you try some new games meanwhile ? F95 is an ocean with a lot of nice fishes :)

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
how much he paid you to defend him?!!!11!!!
Oh man, don't tempt me into going hitman mode. Then, the mods will give me another warning. Are you some kind of fantasista or what ? I just commented because there were too many whinnings. So, next time, keep your stupid question for yourself. Oh, and feel free to ignore my comment. Don't want to dirty this friendly thread because of a troll.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Bloodxdd
3.90 star(s) 154 Votes