ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
by the way, Adrianna had a dress that was too long during the date. and she had to look slutty. and a slut should have a dress of such length that when she bends over, her cunt must be visible. panties prohibited! this is dress code for sluts.
err office sluts in my company (sandbox "Lab Rats 2") follow to this dress-code...

in the movie theater scene, it was obvious that Stan wasn't careful enough about his mother's clothes - she didn't look slutty enough. and probably she was wearing panties - which is unacceptable for a slut.

for example, here is a
17_big.jpg
monument to a blowjob prostitute in Prague (Czech Republic) ...
she is dressed correctly - when she leaned over to give a blowjob to a client, her cunt was visible

Last edited:
Reactions: RicoSmith
Sep 22, 2022
In this version there is no content, Andreana will have sex with the main character and then as the main character will cum on a black tray, she will lick his sperm and that's the end of the game..

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Remo007

otoboke

Nov 6, 2019
by the way, Adrianna had a dress that was too long during the date. and she had to look slutty. and a slut should have a dress of such length that when she bends over, her cunt must be visible. panties prohibited! this is dress code for sluts.
err office sluts in my company (sandbox "Lab Rats 2") follow to this dress-code...

in the movie theater scene, it was obvious that Stan wasn't careful enough about his mother's clothes - she didn't look slutty enough. and probably she was wearing panties - which is unacceptable for a slut.

for example, here is a
View attachment 2858883
monument to a blowjob prostitute in Prague (Czech Republic) ...
she is dressed correctly - when she leaned over to give a blowjob to a client, her cunt was visible
Didn't play last update yet, but usually I'm also not happy with what Adrianna wearing. I said it to Kalyha once, that I think that in early game (like before ~0.12 version and before old renders was remade) Adrianna used to wear more short dresses and sexy stockings, than in later updates. But I guess Kalyha wants to make it more consistent, to show how she turns into a slut day by day. To say it short: I think really lewd outfits reserved for later, when Stan will turn her into "walking-talking onahole".

But I think, despite being logically correct, that is queastionable plan, because what can be more fun, than to dress shy girl in a slutty clothes and taking her out, savouring her and your thrill.

Reactions: ramvivat

Kalyha

Developer of Restore Her Career / WIAS
Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
Didn't play last update yet, but usually I'm also not happy with what Adrianna wearing. I said it to Kalyha once, that I think that in early game (like before ~0.12 version and before old renders was remade) Adrianna used to wear more short dresses and sexy stockings, than in later updates. But I guess Kalyha wants to make it more consistent, to show how she turns into a slut day by day. To say it short: I think really lewd outfits reserved for later, when Stan will turn her into "walking-talking onahole".

But I think, despite being logically correct, that is queastionable plan, because what can be more fun, than to dress shy girl in a slutty clothes and taking her out, savouring her and your thrill.
Well I think you will be happy in the next version then. Casual slutty clothes for Adrianna to hang around the house (and outside). And if this is not slutty enough then I don't know what to do haha.
Just a little explanation on earlier outfits being way too "sexy" for her corruption state. I didn't think the game would grow that much when I started, and I didn't plan such a long and "logical" corruption path as it was just for fun to begin with. Now I take things way more seriously, that's also why earlier content has to be renew.

otoboke

Nov 6, 2019
Well I think you will be happy in the next version then. Casual slutty clothes for Adrianna to hang around the house (and outside). And if this is not slutty enough then I don't know what to do haha.
Oh, sounds cool, I can't wait to see. :love:

Just a little explanation on earlier outfits being way too "sexy" for her corruption state. I didn't think the game would grow that much when I started, and I didn't plan such a long and "logical" corruption path as it was just for fun to begin with. Now I take things way more seriously, that's also why earlier content has to be renew.
Yeah, I kinda thought that this is a reason. Makes sense. If Adrianna so sexy from the start, then hard to show/make progression.

Reactions: ramvivat

coffi69

Jan 18, 2021
View attachment 1228329

Overview:
After the death of your father you decide to move back home with your mother whom you haven’t seen for years. Lightning strikes when at the worst possible time, she loses her modeling job and is left with many bills left to pay. It’s up to you to take over as your mother’s manager to once again put food on the table. Though it’s not the only thing that you have in store for her. You might even find a way to take advantage of the situation and make her yours. However, she isn’t the only one that can be corrupted as your Aunt and best friend’s mother join the fray.

Warning: Read before download!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-08-15
Release Date: 2023-08-15
Developer: Kalyha - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.26.1
Language: English
Other Game: When it all Started
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - MEGA -
- - PIXELDRAIN -

View attachment 2399227 View attachment 2399228 View attachment 2399229 View attachment 2399230 View attachment 2399231 View attachment 2399232 View attachment 2399233 View attachment 2399234 View attachment 2399235 View attachment 2399236 View attachment 2399237 View attachment 2399238 View attachment 2399239 View attachment 2399240 View attachment 2399241 View attachment 2399242 View attachment 2399243 View attachment 2399244
was sold on the warning...blackmail and corruption were exactly what i was lookingg for

• Red Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: Jeycii_ and Remo007

Remo007

Jan 27, 2023
next update finally we can expect to see the slut sisters ( jenna and adrianna combo ) enough teasing let's fuck the bitches...

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: otoboke

RealChestnut

Feb 20, 2018
It seems I can't open this version. I've tried downloading it on 3 different links but once I click the application they all don't load anything. Excited for this Sadge...

otoboke

Nov 6, 2019
It seems I can't open this version. I've tried downloading it on 3 different links but once I click the application they all don't load anything. Excited for this Sadge...
Sounds like antivirus. Try to shut it down temporary, if you have one. Or play android version, or play it on some site like gamcore .com

Johny38

Feb 3, 2019
I am just patiently waiting for Linda and Adrianna threesome scene. I feel that it will be bigger schock for Adrianna to find out about Linda and MC than any other girl, because of how nice Linda is. So it will be pretty fun to see.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: otoboke

oste22

May 31, 2017
So...still no android port for the new update?
here are my unofficial android ports of Restore Her Career.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Reactions: Johny38
3.90 star(s) 155 Votes