LostKing

Jul 20, 2020
I quite enjoyed the content available so far. Some of the English could be better in the dialogue, it's evident it's not Kalyha's first language but it's readable. I also feel like the main character could break the mother a bit less forcefully with coercion but still look forward to the next part.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
The transitions between the images are a bit unpleasant. At the start of the game the images don't match what is descriped in the text. For the timejump you could have shown a bit of bonding between mother and son with a hint of his desire for her. I liked that MC got mad at his friend for how he locked/talked about Adrianna, but his overall creep thing was a bit much.

May 19, 2020
outstanding i glad to see where you went with this update but maybe a little more i didnt skip i read it plot and content good i love how he seem like an evil bastard not letting any one push him around he taking his mom and any hot milf in site and now cutting down those in his way like alex hope to see where that goes but i am wondering will he bring all this girl in one house and even take the married wemon and build a harem i love to see that but it still make me wonder how you will go with that if so that house doesnt look very spacious and the way will cut all those dude down and take the wemon is something i willing to wait and see still a game i would be willing to back good rendering hope to see more animation pregancy more curroption harem more big tits the works maybe just a little more on the updates to add some real good cliff hangers even though stopping on the day before gonna go mess with alex and his mom was good not gonna lie keep up the good work.

DJ M E S S

Feb 25, 2019
Maybe the next update , the dev. can add some animations for the game, please
it will make this game better :)

Ps. I really like characters in the game

Kalyha

Developer of Restore Her Career / WIAS
Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
Hello there !

I finally decided to create a Patreon page.
If you feel like supporting me then you can check the link :
I'll be giving information and sharing some renders for those who visit me there :)

But don't worry, the simple fact that you comment here is enough for me, Patreon will only be there as an extra.
Soon update by the way.

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
So is this a vanilla love story between mom and son or can we turn her into a slutty model?

3.90 star(s) 154 Votes