VN Ren'Py Return to the Cabin [Ep.1] [PPanGames]

2.80 star(s) 10 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
c2a8f1b8-c7ee-40c3-ba5d-e08db792b7b6-740x0.png

Overview:
Tragedy has stricken your family. Help your mother get over her grief and go on a romantic adventure of a lifetime in a desolated cabin where everything could happen.​

Thread Updated: 2024-09-06
Release Date: 2024-08-26
Developer: PPanGames - - -
Censored: No
Version: Ep.1
Language: English
Other Games Forbidden Passion - The Last of our Blood
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0006.png screenshot0008.png screenshot0009.png

Last edited by a moderator:

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
About the incest patch, it will only be needed if and when the next update comes, and someone posts the Patreon version. The version posted now is the SubscribeStar version which is pre-patched and is uncensored.

Another note, as of now this can sort of be considered a "KN" there is one choice as of now.

NTR Guy:

side nt evil.png

Last edited:

onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
really i thought the OG was good just needed to be finished but guy lives in war torn country and could not finish and now we get a remake ? what ? and with NTR i dunno but will check it out or wait maybe that was another game with similar name i was thinking about either way will check it out

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I thought it was dead
It is.

I also wanna thank Dr. Zukinksky for writing and developing the original story this new project is based on.

Unlike Forbidden Passion this one will focus on just ONE female character. At the start you will have the choice between a canon vanilla or an elseworld NTR route although the vanilla route is the option that is going to be the one that has the biggest focus.

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Am I dreaming? Did I...did I die and went to horny heaven or something? It's a bit shocking that there's a game with both vanilla and NTR, where the focus is going to be the Vanilla part instead of the NTR one.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Pogo123
2.80 star(s) 10 Votes