Ren'Py Abandoned Return to Virgin Bay [v0.1c] [Lina_Malkova]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Lina_Malkova

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2022
Hello, everyone! :3

Thank you very much for your kind words and support. I did not expect the game to receive so much positive feedback. It really warms my heart and motivates to do more! By the way, our team has already started working on the next update. We’ll have something interesting for you soon.

Lina_Malkova

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2022
Is SEX avoidable? :thinkingface:
There are several things I want to clarify:

1. The development of relations with the characters is chosen by the player himself, if you do not like the girl or the fetishes and kinks that are revealed in relations with her, you can ignore her, and this will not affect the further development of the plot.

2. The player decides for himself whether or not to get involved in relationships with any character. If you don’t like a girl or her fetishes and kinks, you can ignore her, and this will not affect the development of the plot. Being a virgin is always an option:)

3. You can stay loyal to one girl, or choose from several, be fickle, however, don’t be surprised if characters react to your behavior. Someone may joke about it; others may invite you to a threesome, and someone else may stop communicating with you whatsoever. If a relationship with one character excludes the ability to build a relationship with another, the game will warn you in advance about it.

Lina_Malkova

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2022
The android port is unreadable. The Textbox is black. And I cannot see any texts.

As for the Android version, we didn’t plan to release a mobile version at all, but decided to give it a go at the last moment, since some of you only play on the phone/tablet. We know about the font color problem and our coder is on the case.

We strongly advise you to play on PC/Mac for now.

And we also have a link to the Bug Tracker on our Patreon:

Reactions: MHappy

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
There are several things I wanted to clarify:

1. The development of relations with the characters is chosen by the player himself, if you do not like the girl or the fetishes and kinks that are revealed in relations with her, you can ignore her, and this will not affect the further development of the plot.

2. The player decides for himself whether or not to get involved in relationships with any character. If you don’t like a girl or her fetishes and kinks, you can ignore her, and this will not affect the development of the plot. Being a virgin is always an option:)

3. You can stay loyal to one girl, or choose from several, be fickle, however, don’t be surprised if characters react to your behavior. Someone may joke about it; others may invite you to a threesome, and someone else may stop communicating with you whatsoever. If a relationship with one character excludes the ability to build a relationship with another, the game will warn you in advance about it.
I was just kidding but i do respect your work!
Hopefully we get a list of fetishes that might show up! Good luck :)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
There are several things I want to clarify:

Sounds good, here's hoping at least one of them will be an exhibitionist. :ROFLMAO:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lina_Malkova

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Gave this one a try.

Great first impression with the main menu style! Art is overall top-notch.

MC looks like Ryu from Street Fighter :p
Is she a smoker? lol
1660061534515.png

Some feedback:
- Background music
- This page should have a main menu button
1660065786097.png
- Clicking on 'Memories' in the main menu freezes the game for a bit

Lina_Malkova

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2022
Gave this one a try.

Great first impression with the main menu style! Art is overall top-notch.

MC looks like Ryu from Street Fighter :p
Is she a smoker? lol
View attachment 1974743

Some feedback:
- Background music
- This page should have a main menu button
View attachment 1974898
- Clicking on 'Memories' in the main menu freezes the game for a bit
Thanks for the feedback!
Memories are not working properly, but we've almost solved this problem and in the next update everything will be fine :)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I have noticed one issue with the UI, the save page is missing the right and left arrows. Can't change later save pages without them. That is going to be a problem later.

Reactions: sexypeanut

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
I haven’t decided yet whether to include cuckolding or not, but even if I do, like any other special kink, it will be optional. You’ll always be able to avoid fetishes you don’t like.
Just a heads up that the site tag for NTR is any sex scene that does the following:
  • NTR [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]
Note that, as worded, this jealousy applies to either the player or the Main Character, so many people also group any sex scene that does not either happen with direct player approval or at least involve the main character as NTR.

General cheating (just someone in a relationship having sex outside that relationship) and cuckolding (the main character stealing someone else's girl) are not interchangeable with NTR in people's minds nor with the way the site tags work. When you say you haven't decided about cuckolding after being asked about NTR some people may worry you are trying to be dishonest or trying to hide what the game will have because you are changing the question in your answer. The question of NTR when asked on this site is more along the lines of this:

"After the game starts and a potential Love Interest is introduced, is there a moment in this game (on screen or off) were that female character has sexual contact with a character (male or female) who is not the MC? If on screen, is it forced (happens and we must watch), skippable (forced to happen, not forced to watch), or avoidable? Avoidable meaning, it does not happen at all if I, the player, don't want it to? As in, it doesn't happen without *player* consent? If off screen, is it mentioned and confirmed, or could I head canon it as not happening because it is never confirmed?"

I know that is a lot of questions there, but that is what most people who ask about NTR (in favor or against it) are really talking about.

And I would advise you to be as open and honest as you can. Saying definitively yes or no to these questions does not spoil anything anymore than saying a sci-fi game has aliens spoils things. Being as honest as possible about the types of content to expect will only be a good thing for your game going forward, and it doesn't reveal the how, when, or with whom it happens, so it spoils nothing to say yes, no, or I don't know about coming types of content. Along those lines I would suggest that you put your planned tags in a post in a spoiler tab.

For example, you could have something like this under a spoiler tab and then it could be added to the front page of the thread:

Current Tags: All the ones in the game
Planned Tags: Any tags you know will be in the game later
Unsure: Any tags you don't know about but want to be sure players know might show up if you decide to add them
Never Having: Any tags that you will never add

Some contexts about why NTR is seen as it is on the site and so many people will come and ask:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, in case you haven't looked at them yet sometimes F95 has tags that are not like other sites. This link (Tag Clarification) has the specifics for the tags here. Bukkake, NTR, and a few others get miss used a lot by both developers and players because people don't know the site definitions. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes