Ren'Py Abandoned Return to Virgin Bay [v0.1c] [Lina_Malkova]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I like Mercedes!:love:
(I like the dominant Mercedes!:love:)
I prefer to dominate her. lol I love flipping the script on people like that.
She really looks good though. But thanks to her personality, she is sitting at #3 of 4 for now.

I will say, the MC needs to learn to focus, going off on mental tangents while people are talking to him, or asking him to do stuff, is just rude. hehehe

I also want to say, I absolutely adore the lip biting look on the sprites too.

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
While Mercedes is hella sexy, I guess the boss' daughter will be the first one to do something naughty with MC.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
While Mercedes is hella sexy, I guess the boss' daughter will be the first one to do something naughty with MC.
Based on the dev's avatar, I would agree, seems likely to be the main girl. Though personally, I can't decide between her and the redhead. I have always had a thing for cute redheads, but she is really sexy too. It's tough, have to wait and see how it goes, but unless there is some drastic change, the rest are firmly decided so far. xD

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
(When coffee was spilled on Mercedes.) After that, if the MC responds gently, then Mercedes forgives him and promises to help him.
This means that Mercedes has an adequate character (she treats well those who treat her well and treats badly those who treat her badly). - And I like it.
I like the strong, confident, patronizing nature of Mercedes!

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
(When coffee was spilled on Mercedes.) After that, if the MC responds gently, then Mercedes forgives him and promises to help him.
This means that Mercedes has an adequate character (she treats well those who treat her well and treats badly those who treat her badly). - And I like it.
I like the strong, confident, patronizing nature of Mercedes!
Or, it means she is lying. Hard to say which, since we did not hear that part of the conversation.

ugz2

Feb 21, 2018
1. The development of relations with the characters is chosen by the player himself, if you do not like the girl or the fetishes and kinks that are revealed in relations with her, you can ignore her, and this will not affect the further development of the plot.
I might be misunderstanding but what if you like a girl but not a particular kink or scene that comes with her? You can just opt out of the scene but maintain any relationship, yeah? Also in the case of scenarios where the protagonist doesn't technically have to be present (potential voyeurism or NTR or whatever) would it be skippable (still happens) or avoidable (doesn't)?

Lina_Malkova

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2022
New Release. Bug Fixes. Chinese Translation.

Hello, everyone! Happy to announce that we've released an update for all versions. From now on the android version is playable as we've readjusted text and button styles, you can download it here: 

Now we are working on a web version (unfortunately, we had to cut all Live2D animation as they are not working properly in this version because of Ren'py's limitations). What's more, several days ago a fan contacted us and suggested helping with the Chinese translation so in the next update you can play our game in English, Russian and now Chinese!

And the most important news: we have already started working on a new release. Despite the first chapter having two semi-lewd scenes and animations, the new one is going full spicy lewd. Our goal is to make an erotic mini-game with several CGs and animations in 2-3 weeks. You can track our progress on Discord and Patreon <3

SPOILER ALERT:
Here are the first sketches made about a week ago, and in several days our animator will start working to make our future scene alive and breathtaking!

Last edited:

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Hello, everyone! Happy to announce that we've released an update for all versions. From now on the android version is playable as we've readjusted text and button styles, you can download it here: Mega

Now we are working on releasing a web version (unfortunately, we had to cut all Live2D animation off as they are not working correctly in this version because of Ren'py's limitations). What's more, several days ago a fan contacted us and suggested helping with a Chinese translation so in the next update you can play our game in English, Russian and now Chinese!

And the most important news: we have already started working on a new release. Despite the fact the first chapter contains two lewd scenes and animations I decided to create even spicier content, so our goal is to make an erotic mini-game with several CGs and animations in 2-3 weeks. You can track our progress via Discord and Patreon <3

Here are the first sketches made about a week ago, and in several days our animator will start working to make our future scene alive and breathtaking!
Erotic mini-games in an erotic game?!?
ABSURD!

Please, continue.

Ramsdall

Jul 28, 2020
does anyone know what unren should i use to extract the files? i already used unren 8 and 13

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Note that, as worded, this jealousy applies to either the player or the Main Character, so many people also group any sex scene that does not either happen with direct player approval or at least involve the main character as NTR.
Please elaborate on where this particular interpretation is officially stated?

Because I do not have that as a take away from
  • NTR [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]
I tend to apply the same definition of NTR to all media, comic, video, or game. As neither comics or videos have interaction they get tagged as NTR only when the MC feels/expresses said jealousy. I think of games in the same way.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
does anyone know what unren should i use to extract the files? i already used unren 8 and 13
I use unren v0.91 -- and I got the same error. But this can easily be fixed:
  • open your unren-<version>.bat with any text editor
  • search for "windows-x86_64" -- the script is searching for the python binary in certain locations, but this Ren'Py game uses different locations
  • change any "windows-x86_64" to "py2-windows-x86_64" in the unren script
Then unren works like a charm.

1661114649320.png

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Please elaborate on where this particular interpretation is officially stated?

Because I do not have that as a take away from
  • NTR [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]
I tend to apply the same definition of NTR to all media, comic, video, or game. As neither comics or videos have interaction they get tagged as NTR only when the MC feels/expresses said jealousy. I think of games in the same way.
That is part of the problem. It is not officially stated, hence my choice in wording about people's interpretations. Even some moderators take the same view I do and have tagged games with flashbacks and where the MC has expressly stated they were not jealousy as NTR because the scenes can still cause NTR feelings in a player. You can sometimes see mods even getting into tiffs about it where one mod puts the tag only for another mod to take it down, and then it goes back up again and so on. Games are an interactive media that is distinctly different from comics and movies and books and other media. One tag that might apply to a comic would not necessarily apply directly and equally to a game and vice-versa.

As an example of the clear difference in the genres, look at the Main Character's death and how they affect the stories. In a movie or novel, the main character dying is usually the end of the story. It is Shane riding off into the sunset with a bullet in his gut or William Wallace being killed at the end of Brave Heart. Just google movies where the Main Character dies and you'll find a list of them. It has specific emotional responses and is the climax of the story if not the end moment. In a game the MC can die all the time, how many times does Nathan Drake from Uncharted fall off a cliff and die in a single playthrough? It brings about different emotions in the viewer in each type of media.

Transfer this effect, that the same type of event can illicit different feeling, to a love interest. In a book or movie, the Main Character is an entity all their own, separate from the reader/watcher. They and their love interests will interact how they will, the view/reader has no say. And while the view/reader can empathize when something like NTR happens, they are not actually feeling what the characters are feeling. In a game (a self-insert adult visual novel where you can name the MC even more so) the MC is the player's avatar; they are controlled by the player. Think about Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 and the No Russian mission, does the MC in that mission kill civilians to maintain his cover or not? That is a player choice and affects how the scene and the follow-up moments feel to the player while in them. Any game on this site, that is not kinetic, allows the player to pick and choice which girls they will go after to some extent. Thus, it is player interest and desire that drives the story by preceding MC interest and desires, and thus player jealousy that should also be taken into account when a sex scene not involving the MC occurs.

You should also consider that this is not a Japanese site but is using a tag that comes from Japanese culture and been "Americanized" and in the actually meaning of NTR from Japan (and its 4 sub-types in Japanese media) it can apply to all kinds of things that the site uses other tags for. A Japanese term had one meaning, got "Westernized" to have a different meaning, and is now used on F95 with its own meaning; and different interpretations depending on who is moderating the site any given day a game is added.

If you are really interested, then this Long Ass Essay Explains My Views and the views of many others even more fully.

Even in my post you quoted I said that F95 tags are different from other sites tags. That was the whole point of my post, to try and help the developer be able to share their vision for their game better and reach more players who will enjoy their game by getting a clearer understanding of some people's thoughts and ideas.

I hope that my response to you is helpful in explaining my thoughts and the thoughts of many others that agree with me about the need to consider player feelings when making games and thinking about content and its tags and such.

ash10

Sep 26, 2018
Sorry guys quite new to this but my antivirus is picking up this executable as a trojan, anyone else experienced this?

snowraver

Sep 4, 2020
The dialogue was so boring. I still have no idea why the apartment was like abandoned and the male friend is MIA.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
The dialogue was so boring. I still have no idea why the apartment was like abandoned and the male friend is MIA.
I think that is supposed to be part of the main plot, figuring that out.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes