Ren'Py Abandoned Return to Virgin Bay [v0.1c] [Lina_Malkova]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

dandario

Nov 13, 2022
I very like the art style of this game, the little details, and the cutscenes with nice animations that we don't see that often in similar games. I'm surprised to find out they've currently only 5 patrons:cautious: Maybe because of the little content so far?

Lina_Malkova

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2022
I very like the art style of this game, the little details, and the cutscenes with nice animations that we don't see that often in similar games. I'm surprised to find out they've currently only 5 patrons:cautious: Maybe because of the little content so far?
Thanks for your opinion! Sadly, but it’s true, and some of my artists feel very depressed because of it and have little confidence about the next update. Not seeing feedback is pain for any artist I guess.
However, I’ll continue making this game anyway :) but maybe I’ll have to hire new artists and it’ll definitely take some time.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Thanks for your opinion! Sadly, but it’s true, and some of my artists feel very depressed because of it and have little confidence about the next update. Not seeing feedback is pain for any artist I guess.
However, I’ll continue making this game anyway :) but maybe I’ll have to hire new artists and it’ll definitely take some time.
Good luck, I know the feeling (though, for me it is coders). I hope it works out, the art is great.

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Hope they can duplicate some of the art style!

Lina_Malkova

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2022
Hello, everyone. I’m happy to say that finally all pictures and animations are in order. So the artists have made their job and, actually, it looks just great. The only thing left is to put all these pieces in the game. I’m taking this very seriously, so as soon as I sort out my real work issues, I’ll complete it and post here the news about the progress.
All your support and kind words are very helpful, and they motivate my team and me a lot, so thank you all very much! We cherish every comment. ☺

Akoonx

Jul 6, 2018
I'll try the game with the next update, but man, looking at the screenshots in the OP, the art is fucking amazing, absolutely top tier, if the writing that goes with it is also of good quality...this seems like a gem of a game.

Rohse

Jan 4, 2018
Hello, everyone. I’m happy to say that finally all pictures and animations are in order. So the artists have made their job and, actually, it looks just great. The only thing left is to put all these pieces in the game. I’m taking this very seriously, so as soon as I sort out my real work issues, I’ll complete it and post here the news about the progress.
All your support and kind words are very helpful, and they motivate my team and me a lot, so thank you all very much! We cherish every comment. ☺
So, that was in March.

Is there anything happening? It would appear that you actually visit the site, so have you given up on the project or?

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes