Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
HUH?! No I am not! I'm choosing Sadie but this game, again, forgets the big choices! Anybody know how to fix this?! I keep replaying and even tho I get the scene where we flashback to when MC met Sadie and telling Mia about how she hopes she finds someone etc etc....I STILL GET THIS!
View attachment 3044204
Ii think there is just one meaningful choice in the game, thats where the game makes you aware of it. I also found Sadie more engaing than Mia and try her path out now....i expect that Mia and Emma should sleepo then with the other guy at the last party...:)...at least i hope...

sengiNGSinWE

Feb 28, 2021
I hate that they make it so that you have to go on a scavanger hunt to find all content. In my opinion you should not have too many branches or if so, they should be clearly marked and noted so that you can easily find all content and dont miss anything.

Night-Wolf

May 2, 2022
Ii think there is just one meaningful choice in the game, thats where the game makes you aware of it. I also found Sadie more engaing than Mia and try her path out now....i expect that Mia and Emma should sleepo then with the other guy at the last party...:)...at least i hope...
Where is it? I made MAX effort to avoid ANY sex with Mia. There's only the unavoidable hookup one. But I even saw dialogue like MC saying Sadie is for him when they have the alley sex. Like wtf? What am I missing?

Night-Wolf

May 2, 2022
Seriously, I just now saw the scene with MC and Sadie in the alley, the convo with Mia where they move on and MC talks about when he first met Sadie, and....STILL I get the whole breaking up shit.
Dev, if you're reading this, please fix it

arkhamtheknight

May 3, 2017
What exactly is the order of the games as there are so many with the Mia character and do they all connect or separate stuff?

Night-Wolf

May 2, 2022
Kinda feel bad for saddie. She was just supporting her man but she gets booted out.
I'm oddly constantly getting the ending where Sadie is dumped even tho I time and time again kept choosing her. Game has a MEGA bug....cuz I can't avoid it. Wtf? Where's the SAdie ending? I literally just saw the scene where MC and her have sex in the alley and he tells himself that she's the one for him.

LoGyMW

Nov 21, 2022
HUH?! No I am not! I'm choosing Sadie but this game, again, forgets the big choices! Anybody know how to fix this?! I keep replaying and even tho I get the scene where we flashback to when MC met Sadie and telling Mia about how she hopes she finds someone etc etc....I STILL GET THIS!
View attachment 3044204
I got this same exact bug on one of my Sadie only saves. I tried to take different dialog choices in ep 10 to see if that changes something but it still happened. Then i said fck it and started a new game doing it all over again going for Sadie only and then it worked and was able to get Sadie only ending. So possible if you make even one wrong dialog choice somewhere you can end up with this.

Best probably to just wait for Sancho mod with which you can review your past choices and it may possibly have an option to change your choices without you having to replay the whole game again if he puts that into the mod.

LoGyMW

Nov 21, 2022
What exactly is the order of the games as there are so many with the Mia character and do they all connect or separate stuff?
There are only two games with Mia and they are connected. First is Summer with Mia and second one is this one which takes place two years after the first one. It used to be called Summer with Mia 2 but they had to change the name due to Steam for some reason

Night-Wolf

May 2, 2022
In previous update there was an error when you went to Gissele's home and even if you were not on her path she would talk to you as if you were. I think that's what they fixed for her.

Here is a save from my Sadie only playthrough where i only went for her, it is at the very title screen for ep 10 so at the very start
Just tried that...and I still am getting the scene where the MC breaks up with her...
wtf?

Night-Wolf

May 2, 2022
I got this same exact bug on one of my Sadie only saves. I tried to take different dialog choices in ep 10 to see if that changes something but it still happened. Then i said fck it and started a new game doing it all over again going for Sadie only and then it worked and was able to get Sadie only ending. So possible if you make even one wrong dialog choice somewhere you can end up with this.

Best probably to just wait for Sancho mod with which you can review your past choices and it may possibly have an option to change your choices without you having to replay the whole game again if he puts that into the mod.
Well I hope that mod comes soon cuz I just used ur save and it still didn't work. Last night I started the game from the start and actively avoided Mia and STILL am getting this BS. And what happened to the scene gallery? All my saves are gone too (which is why I started all over, but made the same sadie-only choices).

I honestly only want Sadie. She's my fav. Mia is just...ugh to me. Can't stand her character tbh.

Reactions: tbz1983

Ginger6409

Dec 6, 2018
Is there a way to unlock the picture gallery? There's no place to put in the password to unlock it as far as I can see.

Trikus

May 31, 2020
View attachment 3044204
Put this file in your "game" folder, load the game up and tell me what it says after this bit of dialogue. It will look something like: Mia relationship = Friends. Sadie relationship = false

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes