FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
The compressed has no issues, not sure what you are talking about.

Compressed is any exact copy of the full release but with compressed images/video/audio, it touches nothing else, unless you want to download 18GB.

The same issues are in the 18GB to, as it is with scripts, and missing images.
The game won't open. I tried the sancho mod that was posted. I tried redownloading the 18gb full game. I tried the "bugfix" file that was offered. I know absolutely nothing about game coding, or anything to do with changing the wording in the files. I won't attempt that cause I promise I wouldn't fix anything.
Not sure what else to say. I double click on the game file and the game doesn't open.
I know what "compressed" means. But, the files I downloaded are not opening anymore.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The game won't open. I tried the sancho mod that was posted. I tried redownloading the 18gb full game. I tried the "bugfix" file that was offered. I know absolutely nothing about game coding, or anything to do with changing the wording in the files. I won't attempt that cause I promise I wouldn't fix anything.
Not sure what else to say. I double click on the game file and the game doesn't open.
I know what "compressed" means. But, the files I downloaded are not opening anymore.
I'm not sure what your trying to do.

Delete everything but the unextracted archive. Then re-extract. Do not add anything.

The newest compressed version is fully patched and is 1 to 1 from Steam.

I'm not sure why your the only one saying the game won't start.

SelfMod23

Oct 21, 2023
I’m too new here for a review. I think I need 5-10 posts, or something like that.
Thanks Inceton Dev for finishing the franchise.
Though Part 2 is superior via pics, animations, etc… Part 1 is my favourite.
Part 2 choices did matter. Thanks for that. 2 Gripes:

1-(Universal) Gripe 1: Could EVERY medium (TV, Movie, Adult) please stop the “I know one sentence that will fix everything but I won’t say it because I don’t want them to feel bad.” Stop. Just… stop.

2-(Adult Game) Gripe 2: (no spoilers) There was a LI that I totally wanted to fuck but couldn’t because the MC refused… not LI refusal. LI refuse? Np. MC refusal… Breaks my connection (? If right word) with the MC.

Making MCs that don’t want to fuck (a LI or all LIs) in an adult game is like having a Monopoly RPG Character that doesn’t want to buy (THAT property… or just doesn’t like money in general).

Other than that, thanks again Inceton.

Conviction07

Game Developer
May 6, 2017
I’m too new here for a review. I think I need 5-10 posts, or something like that.
Thanks Inceton Dev for finishing the franchise.
Though Part 2 is superior via pics, animations, etc… Part 1 is my favourite.
Part 2 choices did matter. Thanks for that. 2 Gripes:

1-(Universal) Gripe 1: Could EVERY medium (TV, Movie, Adult) please stop the “I know one sentence that will fix everything but I won’t say it because I don’t want them to feel bad.” Stop. Just… stop.

2-(Adult Game) Gripe 2: (no spoilers) There was a LI that I totally wanted to fuck but couldn’t because the MC refused… not LI refusal. LI refuse? Np. MC refusal… Breaks my connection (? If right word) with the MC.

Making MCs that don’t want to fuck (a LI or all LIs) in an adult game is like having a Monopoly RPG Character that doesn’t want to buy (THAT property… or just doesn’t like money in general).

Other than that, thanks again Inceton.
Which character are you referring to? You can have sex with every girl in the game.

Reactions: SelfMod23

SelfMod23

Oct 21, 2023
Which character are you referring to? You can have sex with every girl in the game.
I guess I got too clever for myself. I was trying to avoid spoilers and "hide" the fact that the MC, well, as you said, can EVENTUALLY have sex with everyone. In other boards, people can get REAL nasty when I let that slip.

But if the Dev says it's ok... ok. I'm really sorry about that.

Maybe it's all in my head, but with Laura, MC's resistance was the highest, even above Mia. Doubling down the fact that I chose "Laura ended it NOT me between game 1 and 2." I thought the text would reflect that more, and I'd have more than just the Chap.10 fuck.

Can't say it enough times, I love the game. Still, I just wish most games didn't START with MC not wanting a LI in a VN (i.e. let the player Y/N that initial interation). Kinetic? Np. Then again, I'm not a world class dev like Inceton, so wtf do I know.

Apologies again for fucking up how I said it. Great game. Great dev. Sorry for being dumb about it.

(It's not all candies and roses though. I still double down on my "one sentence fixes all" thing, IRL and in games... heh. I'm still me.)

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoNote

Even after Fix#1 & Fix#2 there are still many many missing images and coding fuck ups for images. I've been fixing these one by one for the pending mod update but writing this for you unmodded folks.

Some you'll find in certain SlutButtons/AngleButtons. An example:
1698922435155.png
If you click the above SlutButton you will get an exception error. When you do simply click the bottom-left "Rollback" then progress through the VN without clicking that particular SlutButton.

In the mod I've moved it to where it is supposed to be which is here:
1698922548677.png

Just know it's a thing... this "Final" release of the VN is still all fucked up. Inceton really dropped the ball on this one tbh. He either needs to replace all of his testers or if he has none, actually play every single part of his game before release. This means test every path, every choice, every "button", every LustTime, everything. I expect a release like this from a rookie developer but not one that's been around for yrs. This release feels more like a rush to get published on Steam to start raking in some extra coin while "winging" it. It's just a bad look tbh.

end rant...I'm back to it... more to fix :/

shaunguitar247

Aug 15, 2018
View attachment 3038901

Overview:
"Taking place two years after the events of the first game, our now more matured main character finds himself reunited with his estranged sister, Mia, when he accepts an invitation from his aunt to spend his Summer break from college with them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2023-11-01
Release Date: 2023-10-31
Developer: Inceton Games - -
Censored: No
Version: Episode 10 - 1.1
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Bonus Code:
The Save location changed, you need to copy over your saves. More Information here.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux/Mac: - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -
Split

Extras: Gallery Unlocker* - Multi-Mod*

SonsOLiberty thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at our own risk.

View attachment 3038883 View attachment 3038881 View attachment 3038880 View attachment 3038882 View attachment 3038884 View attachment 3038885 View attachment 3038886 View attachment 3038887 View attachment 3038888 View attachment 3038889 View attachment 3038890 View attachment 3038891 View attachment 3038892 View attachment 3038893 View attachment 3038894 View attachment 3038895 View attachment 3038896 View attachment 3038897
can we get a compressed version please

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
SanchoNote

Even after Fix#1 & Fix#2 there are still many many missing images and coding fuck ups for images. I've been fixing these one by one for the pending mod update but writing this for you unmodded folks.

Some you'll find in certain SlutButtons/AngleButtons. An example:
View attachment 3054723
If you click the above SlutButton you will get an exception error. When you do simply click the bottom-left "Rollback" then progress through the VN without clicking that particular SlutButton.

In the mod I've moved it to where it is supposed to be which is here:
View attachment 3054727

Just know it's a thing... this "Final" release of the VN is still all fucked up. Inceton really dropped the ball on this one tbh. He either needs to replace all of his testers or if he has none, actually play every single part of his game before release. This means test every path, every choice, every "button", every LustTime, everything. I expect a release like this from a rookie developer but not one that's been around for yrs. This release feels more like a rush to get published on Steam to start raking in some extra coin while "winging" it. It's just a bad look tbh.

end rant...I'm back to it... more to fix :/
Unfortunately, every update to this game seems to cause a lot of problems for you, but we are grateful that you persevere and do it anyway... We can only thank you...

Reactions: tbz1983 and Udayana

Sadus5

Oct 1, 2022
Tried to make an Android port for the game (+ some more game settings and a gallery unlocker)

Oct. 29, 2023
Updated the port for the bugfixed game version Ep10fix

Download Android port with integrated
settings/unlocker Mod Ep10fix (~2GB)
Pixeldrain -

View attachment 3040459 View attachment 3040460 View attachment 3040461

Hello Koga3, can you import a walktrough?

Best regards

ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
i simply can't stand rpgm..
The mini characters and the map breaking scenes really kill the immersion of the player in the story.

The map is a booooring task you have to accomplish (most of the times with little or zero clue) to achieve a 5% of play time in interesting scenes.

Since Ren'Py is a thing I can't really understand why some devs keep using RPGM

shawnnation

Oct 19, 2020
Do old saves not work on latest version i cant see any of my saves and also does it require a patch?

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
3.80 star(s) 75 Votes