dkatryl

May 26, 2018
Echoes of Lust has been one of my favorites, but it definitely hit a peak and fell off with all the craziness at the end Of season 2.
I second that opinion.

It's like the game seriously went sideways about the same time they changed the name for Steam.

Hopefully we can finish Mia without the same.

• Angry
Reactions: Exocrine

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
e9_4778.jpg e9_1977.jpg e9_3493.jpg e9_3686.jpg

Hi! Returning to Mia E9 is now live for all 5$ and above Patrons!

It's taken a while, folks, but the wait is over! The penultimate episode of Returning to Mia has arrived at last! Better yet, it's also the biggest one to date!
However, what do we have in store, you ask? It's a secret!
You're just gonna have to play and find out for yourself. Still, rest assured, we're confident you'll love it. And, with the finish line fast approaching, expect plenty of revelations, jaw-dropping moments and, as usual, enough steamy scenes to heat up an ice bath in the middle of the Arctic. Now we've said enough. Too much, even. Go! And for the second to last time... Return to Mia.
You can download Returning to Mia E9
Updates in RtM E9:
NEW RENDERS
80 NEW ANIMATIONS
update available for 5$ Patrons:
47 Nude mode renders
17 Gallery renders
1 Bonus Animation
135 Angle renders
135 Slut angles
TOTAL NEW RENDERS: 5890
TOTAL NEW ANIMATIONS:81

Best regards,
Inceton games Team

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
Fuck playing from 0, I've played from the beginning a couple of times or + I'll drop it which is better Fuck it and the penultimate ep even when it's over I play.

• Sad
Reactions: Lancaster Kingsman

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Old save worked, but got this within a few minutes.
There's no Ignore option either, just Rollback or Open.
The coder is currently asleep according to discord, so will get fixed later.
Screenshot_210.png

Feb 7, 2022
and here we go again play from the beginning but I'm still optimistic that my saves work if it doesn't I just play this game when it's definitely complete

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Seems like the dev is aware of the bugs, hope they release a patch instead of a full download :4Head:
I wouldn't hold my breath tbh, it appears it was caught kinda early so I'd be expecting a full download for the fix. Inceton are well funded and in my experience their games tend to be pretty much bug free so tbh, they've earned the benefit of the doubt - shit happens.

Reactions: temp614699b1
3.80 star(s) 75 Votes