SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
i started a new game (no bugs so far)

Old Saves are bugged for me
I guess I will tab skip to episode 9 to see if it happens, (as others say they started a new game and the bug came during episode 9) as on the other machine I have zero saves for any games.

Chillz

Jun 1, 2017
I say this exact same thing to co-workers when someone tries to enter through a door that says Employees only, even going so far as still making the attempt after the door in question was made only to be opened with a keycard only employees carry. Human stupidity seems to be just as infinite as Einstein once thought.
Oh, I've read the previous posts. If the issue is that the old saves were bugged, I dont mind playing a new save. Next time consider keeping your bullshit to yourself instead of being an asshole about it, calling people who are excited to play a new update stupid. :)

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Oh, I've read the previous posts. If the issue is that the old saves were bugged, I dont mind playing a new save. Next time consider keeping your bullshit to yourself instead of being an asshole about it, calling people who are excited to play a new update stupid. :)
It's not just that, others have said they started from episode 1 and got hit with that bug when they started episode 9, that's why I'm tab skipping through to see if it happens on episode 9, as my second machine has zero saves.

Reactions: twiztid

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
i started a new game (no bugs so far)

Old Saves are bugged for me
Can confirm, once you get to episode 9 right when you start talking with Henrey you get hit with a bug, the machine I'm playing it on never had a save for this game, so I can confirm, you will hit this bug new saves, old saves, etc.

EDIT: forgot how much content this had. Took 28 minutes to tab skip the game :ROFLMAO:

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Can confirm, once you get to episode 9 right when you start talking with Henrey you get hit with a bug, the machine I'm playing it on never had a save for this game, so I can confirm, you will hit this bug new saves, old saves, etc.
I'm at episode 6, i haven't played this game in a long time

i will remove the game from the latest page

Reactions: Yngling

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I'm at episode 6, i haven't played this game in a long time

i will remove the game from the latest page
I have not either, the only thing I remember is the "theater scene." Probably because I never made it past there due......too.....excitment....maybe....:rolleyes:

This the scene of death for episode 9.

hen.PNG

I'm too drunk to dig in to the scripts to see if I can fix it...

I bet Sancho1969 could have, if he wasn't exhausted from working on Chasing Sunsets.

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
usually not, it's 1 version per week which appears on latest updates.

Sancho1969 is good at fixing devs bugs.
Yeah I edited my post to add him, since he does the mod and told him a few hours ago it was out, but he's pre-occupied with Chasing Sunsets, it's been a lot, and he hit the hay early tonight :coffee:

I gave it a shot looking at the scripts, and the errors, it's above my paygrade, kind of. At the same time I actually want to enjoy some games I compress :ROFLMAO:

arteau

Jun 20, 2017
Yeah, just confirmed tab skipped another 5 minutes and that pooped up.
Crap
I knew I should have tried to skip to the end of the update...

EDIT: Updated my previous comment to fix the second bug (during the wrestling match)

Last edited:

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Well, I once again asked myself, don't devs test their games before they release anything to the public? In my opinion, this can only considered an alpha or beta build, if these bugs are present. And it seems nothing got tested for this build.

Reactions: ktunga
3.80 star(s) 75 Votes