Mod Ren'Py Returning To Mia (Summer with Mia 2) [Ep. 10 v1.1.0] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
1000 hours here. I'm going to compile and start bench integrity testing. Note: Once deployed I will be monitoring both threads closely (I no longer trust this version of RenPy tbh) and at the first hint of any bugs I'll immediately pull the links so we can get to the bottom of it. This is not to scare you into thinking that all of a sudden I'm releasing shit code but rather there is a higher possibility an issue I might not catch due to the version it's all built on. I'll do my due diligence and integrity test exactly per my SOP.

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
1000 hours here. I'm going to compile and start bench integrity testing. Note: Once deployed I will be monitoring both threads closely (I no longer trust this version of RenPy tbh) and at the first hint of any bugs I'll immediately pull the links so we can get to the bottom of it. This is not to scare you into thinking that all of a sudden I'm releasing shit code but rather there is a higher possibility an issue I might not catch due to the version it's all built on. I'll do my due diligence and integrity test exactly per my SOP.
EE9F7530-9EF0-4EB1-8B6B-73F4EB76DDDC.gif

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Integrity testing now on various generations of systems. One thing to note: if you are loading some saves pre-Ep7 and immediately rollback then you might get some dev variable errors as not being defined. The dev did define all the variables (I took care of the ones missing) but this damn RenPy version... I tell ya. Just don't get too silly rollingback as soon as you load a save, you've been warned. Otherwise everything else is going smooth so far.

Added another new hotkey: lower-case "q" for QuickMenu. So now there's:
  • Alt+ArrowKeys (up/down adjust dia text size, left/right adjust diabox opacity, same as within SanchoOptions)
  • Lower-case "g" (toggles the ChoiceGuide On/Off)
  • Lower-case "s" (toggles the in-game SanchoStats window, not the MiniStat but the larger in-game stat screen)
  • Lower-case "q" (toggles the QuickMenu On/Off, retains the customized size/color you set in SanchoOptions)
Let me get this done... "by lunch" is coming close but I reckon we're less than 30mins if I don't find any bugs.

Jul 29, 2017
Integrity testing now on various generations of systems. One thing to note: if you are loading some saves pre-Ep7 and immediately rollback then you might get some dev variable errors as not being defined. The dev did define all the variables (I took care of the ones missing) but this damn RenPy version... I tell ya. Just don't get too silly rollingback as soon as you load a save, you've been warned. Otherwise everything else is going smooth so far.

• Alt+ArrowKeys (up/down adjust dia text size, left/right adjust diabox opacity, same as within SanchoOptions)
  • Lower-case "s" (toggles the in-game SanchoStats window, not the MiniStat but the larger in-game stat screen)
  • Lower-case "q" (toggles the QuickMenu On/Off, retains the customized size/color you set in SanchoOptions)
Let me get this done... "by lunch" is coming close but I reckon we're less than 30mins if I don't find any bugs.
You better hurry! Where else am I gonna find fap material on the internet?

wilkwild6896

Jan 6, 2022
He must have found a few creepy crawlies he said it would be out by noon if he didn't and that was an hour ago so idk. It is what it is i guess.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020

Well, that was interesting. Apologies, as soon as I posted this I got a visit (I'm in the middle of the National Forest) from the Dept of Ag. Had to spend some time yappin' w/ the man. All sorted and back to it. 2hrs lost due to real life... go figure. Give me a few more minutes as I just got back online.

Reactions: ThaRealThiccShady

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
Well, that was interesting. Apologies, as soon as I posted this I got a visit (I'm in the middle of the National Forest) from the Dept of Ag. Had to spend some time yappin' w/ the man. All sorted and back to it. 2hrs lost due to real life... go figure. Give me a few more minutes as I just got back online.
Your life seems
31B445F4-7AC0-46C4-A709-B8954BFFD366.gif

• Haha
Reactions: huss22

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
It'll be up shortly (I'll make a release post when done) and monitor the threads for a bit, but after that convo I need to make a run into town... need to resupply the wet bar (I'm 'bout out of Crown) so I'll be offline for a bit after posting the update. Any issues I'll resolve them upon return. Let me get this beast uploaded...

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod Update (Ep8)

Go get you some.

Links in the OP are updated accordingly.

Change log:
  • Updated to latest mod Core code
  • Revised the ChoiceGuide as necessary for event variables that now have meaning
  • Rewrote the SanchoGallery to include scene filters (read the info on it's screen, the RenPy version the VN is based on has flaws beyond my control)
  • SanchoHotKeys (while in-game) NEW! In addition to the dialogue box's [Alt+ArrowKeys] adjustments you can now toggle the ChoiceGuide On/Off via the "g" key, the popup SanchoStats screen via the "s" key, and the QuickMenu via the "q" key. Note that these keys are designated lower-case. Upper-case will still perform the standard RenPy features being render adjustment and screenshot respectively.
  • I'm certain there's more but can't remember off the top of my head.
If you enjoy my work once you've had time to check it out, consider leaving a vote and/or review so others might benefit from your experience. Positive or negative, all civil forms of rational criticism are welcomed and appreciated. Your feedback matters. Regards.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Before I head out to get supplies, I know there will be some that ask "where's the new SanchoSplits in the update?". Well, I've marked the one's I believe are candidates but have a total lost time of ~4 hours in the last 24 so they got benched for the time being. I'll revisit once I have a proper whiskey in my hand this evening.

DonStark

May 4, 2017
Hello, am I the only one with this problem ? i extract the 2 files and the folder "SanchoMod" in the folder game ...

Capture.PNG

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes