Mod Ren'Py Returning To Mia (Summer with Mia 2) [Ep. 10 v1.1.0] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
JenMistress M'lady, I'm not going to presume some of the things you may like except this time. I've taken extra time to massage the scene in this one that might just be in your wheelhouse. It's the the very best dom/sub scene I've ever seen but for this dev it ain't too shabby. I've done just a bit of editing for it in SanchoGallery. In-game it plays just as the dev's mad it.
1666049398052.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: JenMistress

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Some bad news folks. I made things work but completely wasted two fucking hours trying to resolve an issue that wasn't my code and isn't anything I can do about it. I'll save myself from retyping. See the post here for details. I'm back to it... but AFTER I get a fucking whisky.
Lord help the user that DL's the mod update and says anything about the fucking SanchoGallery buttons... damnit. So much time wasted...
I need to stress this again so it's searchable in the thread for Ep8 of the mod update (and folks can help others who don't know how to do so later). All the buttons work 100% (changing your SanchoGallery name and the scene filters) but the text does NOT update as you've become accustomed to. This will feel and look odd but there's nothing I can do about it. The filters do work, flawlessly otherwise. I know it sucks (you'll see that it sucks too) but it is what it is and I must carry on or this update won't ever get done.

Thank you for your understanding. Anyone in the future needing to know the details simply read the post here. If you find this in the future via the search function, then thank you for using that feature. If not... walk the fucking plank, pirate!

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
JenMistress M'lady, I'm not going to presume some of the things you may like except this time. I've taken extra time to massage the scene in this one that might just be in your wheelhouse. It's the the very best dom/sub scene I've ever seen but for this dev it ain't too shabby. I've done just a bit of editing for it in SanchoGallery. In-game it plays just as the dev's mad it.
Yeah, it does indeed sound like my kind of scene. Interested in checking it out.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Okay folks, besides the RenPy version fubar I'll let you know now that updates for this VN will take just a bit longer. Not that I'm slow or lazy but things are now playing out differently constantly depending on previous choices and I can't SanchoSplit them all and still keep things logical. There's some wonkiness between the Sadie and MiaCouple routes that.... are challenging.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Geez, this is a ton of work. The more I code the more scenes I find. I have ~10 more scenes to code for the gallery alone. There's a lot of lewds here folks. I'm gonna refill my glass to give my brain a momentary break from all these paths. For as many choices with "Player's Choice" this VN is more complex than some folks might realize. It's not insane but it's laborious nonetheless. Those two hours lost are going to kick my ass though, I'm running out of time this evening (it's almost 2100 hours here, it'll be midnight before I know it).

Conviction07

Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Geez, this is a ton of work. The more I code the more scenes I find. I have ~10 more scenes to code for the gallery alone. There's a lot of lewds here folks. I'm gonna refill my glass to give my brain a momentary break from all these paths. For as many choices with "Player's Choice" this VN is more complex than some folks might realize. It's not insane but it's laborious nonetheless. Those two hours lost are going to kick my ass though, I'm running out of time this evening (it's almost 2100 hours here, it'll be midnight before I know it).
God damn dude, why are you subjecting yourself to this? The script was like 100k words to write, but at least I get paid for it. You're going through all this tediousness and frustration just out of the goodness of your heart? Seems almost masochistic to me.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
God damn dude, why are you subjecting yourself to this? The script was like 100k words to write, but at least I get paid for it. You're going through all this tediousness and frustration just out of the goodness of your heart? Seems almost masochistic to me.
I do it for the VN's I personally enjoy anyway. The portion of the catalog I release publicly I do for the dev's that create them, and the fanbase of those devs. My only current mistake is putting too much of my catalog out publicly. As VN's complete I'll insure my public catalog is a bit smaller to make it easier to maintain on "release day". My personal catalog is vast but I can maintain it on my schedule.

It's all good. I keep the sound system turned to 11, sip Crown, and just do it. BTW, thank you and the team for all you do bud.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
~4 scenes left to code (making a total of ~45 scenes in SanchoGallery) then it's on to polishing the wheels on this hot rod and insuring I didn't miss anything in the ChoiceGuide. Maybe, just maybe I can get it done but I'm gonna stop in a bit and grab a bite to eat and make a few phone calls.
1666063716388.png

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
God I remember my military days, buying boxes of Crown Royal just so I'd have some glasses on-hand without having to make a trip specifically for glassware.

Looking forward to the update! :)

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Updating the dynamic ChoiceGuide details, two more scenes to populate, then I think I'm gonna nap for a bit. If I try to polish and integrity test this late I'll bork something little and end up having to go back over it again anyway. I generally wake up early (a few hrs before sunrise) due to IRL obligations so it won't be terribly much longer.
1666068032453.png 1666067966482.png

kyleallen94

Jun 12, 2019
Updating the dynamic ChoiceGuide details, two more scenes to populate, then I think I'm gonna nap for a bit. If I try to polish and integrity test this late I'll bork something little and end up having to go back over it again anyway. I generally wake up early (a few hrs before sunrise) due to IRL obligations so it won't be terribly much longer.
Can you put back up ep 7 for now please. or just send it here. I have to reply the whole thing on this new computer.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes