Mod Ren'Py Returning To Mia (Summer with Mia 2) [Ep. 10 v1.1.0] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

colombeen

Modder
Jul 16, 2021
I'm fairly certain that sancho is still asleep. We need to grant him that bit of peace and quiet before the storm :p

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Good morning folks. Coffee's brewed, eggs are scrambled, and bacon is cooked. Let's get this beast done!

I have all the scenes coded and (I believe) all the dynamic ChoiceGuide coded. I've now to cleanup the code while speedrunning to insure initial integrity. If that all passes fine then I'm ready to compile and throw on 3 or 4 bench test units for testing. If that passes it goes out the door. The stock market just opened so it's 0830 hours here. Let's shoot for a goal of by lunchtime.

Regards.

buqlaw

Jul 22, 2020
Good morning folks. Coffee's brewed, eggs are scrambled, and bacon is cooked. Let's get this beast done!

I have all the scenes coded and (I believe) all the dynamic ChoiceGuide coded. I've now to cleanup the code while speedrunning to insure initial integrity. If that all passes fine then I'm ready to compile and throw on 3 or 4 bench test units for testing. If that passes it goes out the door. The stock market just opened so it's 0830 hours here. Let's shoot for a goal of by lunchtime.

Regards.
Unacceptable... You can eat a quick brunch. Who needs a full lunch?

Reactions: banepop

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Unacceptable... You can eat a quick brunch. Who needs a full lunch?
I reckon I should clarify... I'm a Texan... by lunch is meant 'before'. Of course I start adding other features. I've now caught myself inside the SanchoCheat code and toying around with it. Every hour I spend on the mod before release the more polished and more features it gets so it's a balancing act. I know you were just jabbing me but thought I'd clarify for the sake of it.

Hang in there folks. Remember, new hotkeys are coming too (I'll have to make a place in the OP to remind folks). Lower-case "s" toggles the in-game stat screen (not the large full-page one but the animated half-page variant) and lower-case "g" toggles the ChoiceGuide. Enough of me yammering, gotta get back to work.

buqlaw

Jul 22, 2020
I reckon I should clarify... I'm a Texan... by lunch is meant 'before'. Of course I start adding other features. I've now caught myself inside the SanchoCheat code and toying around with it. Every hour I spend on the mod before release the more polished and more features it gets so it's a balancing act. I know you were just jabbing me but thought I'd clarify for the sake of it.

Hang in there folks. Remember, new hotkeys are coming too (I'll have to make a place in the OP to remind folks). Lower-case "s" toggles the in-game stat screen (not the large full-page one but the animated half-page variant) and lower-case "g" toggles the ChoiceGuide. Enough of me yammering, gotta get back to work.
I was joking guys I swear lol

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Fuck it. Scratch adding more cheats to SanchoCheats for now... I almost got caught in the same trap as yesterday morning due to RenPy 7.4.8... fucking textbutton text not changing. No new cheats for you. I'll have a chat with the dev team, this version of RenPy sucks. Give me a bit to do a final polish and bug hunt while slamming a couple more speedruns then I'll start compiling it.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes