cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I think so, too. Sadie is a beauty and a nice girlfriend. I truly hope she gets a good ending (perhaps with both mia and mc ???)
while most would like that it's unlikely, she will have her own solo ending with mc or with viv and mc or w/o mc when she's not chosen.

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
the dev can do whatever. its his choice.
but we are talking about this story. and it started with sharing content. she could do other males and even dad.
that story was how it all started. and now we get a vanilla/harem continuation instead.
for me it ruined the story.
sure, start a new game and make it harem.
the same crap happened with DMD, that was intended to be corruption/sharing. but dev decided to not do that, sure, fine. ruin the story, but lets go with that, and eventually returned with sharing much later that didnt work at all. because u can not force it either way. or have it or don't.
now to play Mia, that I know is a real slut, taking cocks everywhere and even suck her own dad.
and now shes something else that a NTR-hater enjoy playing? HAHAHAHA. yeah. sure.
/shrug Sure a dev can do whatever they want. Put NTR into a game that currently doesn't have it and watch the income fall off a cliff over the next few months. Most dev's don't make AVN's for a fun hobby with income not even a consideration, they do it to make money and that's not the best way to do it, especially when you're a company with over a dozen employees and not a solo dev like some. As far as SWM2, well, people change over time. Granted, it's only been 2 years between 1 and 2. To me SWM1 wasn't really NTR, the MC was a selfish asshole and didn't see Mia, his Mom, Emma, and all others as LI's until toward the end, they were just more pussies to seduce, corrupt and fuck. To me it's not NTR if the MC just doesn't give a shit about the pussies he's conquered or if the chics he's fucking has his permission to fuck others too or even persuades them to do so. Only when they are "cheating" and his feelings would be hurt if he saw or found out about it after, and that certainly wasn't the case until maybe a few days before Mia left.

Last edited:

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
Still no pussy creampie for Mia. I really wish the MC would hurry up and put a baby in her after dumping Sadie. At this rate that's not gonna happen until SWM4. Annoying as fuck in any AVN when there's not even a choice between pulling out and cumming inside. At least she's nice enough to take it in the mouth most of the time, so that's something I guess.

Last edited:

Valdazz

Apr 8, 2019
Haven't played this in a while, i recall Viv being an insufferable little cunt and whom many didn't like. But now it seems most ppl play just for her content, this is an interesting turn of events. Might just play again to see what changed

Trikus

May 31, 2020
A great ending but someone please tell Inceton how to compress their graphics. Almost 10GB? Bloody hell.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
we we'll see.....
...after the last update (hopefully long time ahead)
yea we'll see.

Still no pussy creampie for Mia. I really wish the MC would hurry up and put a baby in her after dumping Sadie. At this rate that's not gonna happen until SWM4.
maybe she can't get pregnant, mc came inside her couple times in swm1 and nothing.

A great ending but someone please tell Inceton how to compress their graphics. Almost 10GB? Bloody hell.
i said about size earlier. apparently they still use pngs instead webps like many other devs.

Reactions: cate.archer

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod - proposed feature adds for this update (note the yellow highlights)
  • SanchoDiaBox toggle (found in the Options screen). Seamlessly changes from OEM dialogue box to SanchoMod custom. New bonus feature - adjust dialogue font size and dialogue box opacity while in game via [Alt+(ArrowKeys)].
  • QuickMenu alignment (found in the Options screen). New bonus feature - The alignment changes dynamically depending on whether the OEM or Sancho dialogue box is on screen.
  • SaveDescription toggle (found in the Options screen)
  • SanchoAlerts (isolated custom notifications that are completely separated from RenPy's default notifications, toggled on/off along with the normal ChoiceGuide). New bonus feature - now receive alerts of potential scene/path splits as save marker points.
  • SanchoGallery (improved efficiency and handling of isolated gallery, isolated MC renaming, improved start and ending screen transitions and more). New bonus feature - The "SanchoMod Menu" opacity slider (that normally controls the opacity of the MiniStat screen in-game) now controls the dialogue box opacity while in a scene replay. When back in-game it switches back to it's default of adjusting the MiniStat screen opacity. New bonus feature - Scene filters by character and/or scene type available as desired.
  • SanchoCheats (found via the Options screen). Professionally and properly coded cheats that are rock-solid, including a reset button for stat changes that works intuitively and correctly every time. You asked for it, you got it...cheater.
  • SanchoHotKeys (while in-game) NEW! In addition to the dialogue box's [Alt+ArrowKeys] adjustments you can now toggle the ChoiceGuide On/Off via the [g] key and the popup SanchoStats screen via the key. Note that both of these keys are designated lower-case. Upper-case will still perform the standard RenPy features being render adjustment and screenshot respectively.
All of that including the obvious porting of Ep7 over to Ep8. I reckon the gallery scene filters and the hotkeys are the newest of the above feature inclusions. Now, I gotta get back to it. Regards.
Son of a bitch. Houston, we have a problem.

See, I've fought some other SanchoMod existing features in this VN's build on RenPy 7.4.8 and always knew it has issues (it's the the worst version of RenPy but it's in the top list of shit imho). One of the biggest was the way the MiniMenu button would just vanish sometimes when using rollback.

Now there's a new issue I didn't know existed in 7.4.8 until I spent the last 2 fucking hours diagnosing the problem (completely wasted time now that I know what's up). See, I've coded the new SanchoGallery scene filters in some of my latest VN updates, some folks may have already seen and used them. They work as expected: you click the filter, select a filter type, the filter type is displayed and the the scenes fitting that filter are the ones shown on screen... perfect. BUT not with R7.4.8, hell no. I can get the scenes to filter... so the meat of the code still functions... but, a serious but, the damn textbuttons aren't updating the text to display the filter type. This also now happens when changing your SanchoMod gallery name. It's changed correctly in the background and even works proper in the scenes, but the name won't update on the gallery screen unless the player exits the gallery and returns. Fucking stupid, it was driving me nuts. Then I started the real hunt, the hunt not in my code but in the vast changelogs of RenPy versions and guess what?

In R7.4.9 there's a small statement hidden that says this deep in the "Fixes":
" A regression that could prevent text in buttons from changing has been fixed. "

Fuck. Me. Running.

There's nothing I can do about it. I'm going to continue updating the mod. The SanchoGallery works 100% EXCEPT the damn texbutton text doesn't update properly... but they are working in the background. It's going to confuse the shit out of folks just as it did me, so I'm typing this post to help spread the news.
1666043897598.png
I'm back to it.

Snusen

May 27, 2018
Would someone be kind & remind me who the woman in the end is? With the way it ends i'm sure its from SWM1 but i don't remember who she is :unsure:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
poor sancho.

*pats sancho's head* maybe someday devs use same renpy version on all games.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Would someone be kind & remind me who the woman in the end is? With the way it ends i'm sure its from SWM1 but i don't remember who she is :unsure:
well only other femme besides emma (who is in swm2 already) in swm1 was kids mommy.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
poor sancho.

*pats sancho's head* maybe someday devs use same renpy version on all games.
Most folks that use software for getting food on the table do stay updated. I bet most dev's keep their fucking PhotoShop up to date. I need a whisky. I simply hate wasting time like this where it's a brick wall I can't bust through. Doesn't happen often but this one's got me by the balls.

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes