Mod Ren'Py Returning To Mia (Summer with Mia 2) [Ep. 10 v1.1.0] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
After copying the SanchMod.rpa and scr.rpa files to the "game" folder, the game crashes after the Patreon ad.
Extract all the contents of the compressed file (everything including the directory "SanchoMod") inside the "game" folder and you're sorted. Don't be selective copying only some of the mod's contents, extract all of it as directed in the "Installation" of the OP. Regards.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Hey there, will this ever get updated for the hotfix version or does it still work?
Good morning. As of Monday the word was the hotfix was broken as I posted in here previously and via the VN's thread here. I'm taking the word of a few in the VN's OP starting approx here. Let me know if your experience is otherwise please.

Until then, if you wish, DL the hotfix from here and extract ONLY the image files (not the script archive as that would overwrite the mod's ChoiceGuide). That'll resolve any broken images that I didn't catch in the mod. When a proper fix is released I can quickly port it over. Again, let me know if you experience otherwise. Regards.

dougiehouser

Jun 9, 2019
Good morning. As of Monday the word was the hotfix was broken as I posted in here previously and via the VN's thread here. I'm taking the word of a few in the VN's OP starting approx here. Let me know if your experience is otherwise please.

Until then, if you wish, DL the hotfix from here and extract ONLY the image files (not the script archive as that would overwrite the mod's ChoiceGuide). That'll resolve any broken images that I didn't catch in the mod. When a proper fix is released I can quickly port it over. Again, let me know if you experience otherwise. Regards.
The only version that's available for download is the hotfix version, so if I don't have the non-hotfix version there's no workaround to be able to use the mod?

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
The only version that's available for download is the hotfix version, so if I don't have the non-hotfix version there's no workaround to be able to use the mod?
Technically installing the mod inside the "hotfix" will give you Ep6 w/ the availability of the missing images (the mod has the non-hotfix dialogue scripts in it). That's what SHOULD occur but with the fail of the current hotfix I currently can't confirm (I'm away from my workstation at the moment).

Last edited:

dougiehouser

Jun 9, 2019
Technically installing the mod inside the "hotfix" will give you Ep2 w/ the availability of the missing images (the mod has the non-hotfix dialogue scripts in it). That's what SHOULD occur but with the fail of the current hotfix I currently can't confirm (I'm away from my workstation at the moment).
Ok I'll try this as that'd be better than pre-fix if it works, if I run into problems I'll revert to Jeevant's link with for the pre-fix version.
Thanks (y)

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Ok I'll try this as that'd be better than pre-fix if it works, if I run into problems I'll revert to Jeevant's link with for the pre-fix version.
Thanks (y)
Let me know how it goes. I'll port to hotfix as soon as there's confirmation that it's not the mess that the VN's thread posts (and my experience) indicate. I was hoping that by now there would be a hotfix for the hotfix... or some such nonsense.

dougiehouser

Jun 9, 2019
Let me know how it goes. I'll port to hotfix as soon as there's confirmation that it's not the mess that the VN's thread posts (and my experience) indicate. I was hoping that by now there would be a hotfix for the hotfix... or some such nonsense.
I didn't run into any obvious problems with the core gameplay, except for a couple of lines that just said 'temp' right at the end of ep6.
The clothes hide and rotation buttons didn't do anything, but then again I hadn't entered any code so that is probably related to that.

Spettet

Nov 9, 2021
I did search, and did find that it refers to a red button I've yet to see in the game anywhere, but still that doesn't make me understand what it means that (Slut Button) is listed in the dialog choice.. I also see Player's choice, and wonder if it's because most players pick that option, or because it's the option for the MC to be more of a player.. Does either slut button or players choice indicate I might miss out on some lewd scenes if I don't pick'em?

Anyhow.. Nice mod. Especially liked that I can now play without the dark box around the game text, often hiding interesting parts of the image ;)

I guess I'll have to play a bit more, and maybe I understand it later ;)

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I did search, and did find that it refers to a red button I've yet to see in the game anywhere, but still that doesn't make me understand what it means that (Slut Button) is listed in the dialog choice.. I also see Player's choice, and wonder if it's because most players pick that option, or because it's the option for the MC to be more of a player.. Does either slut button or players choice indicate I might miss out on some lewd scenes if I don't pick'em?

Anyhow.. Nice mod. Especially liked that I can now play without the dark box around the game text, often hiding interesting parts of the image ;)

I guess I'll have to play a bit more, and maybe I understand it later ;)
  • The "Slut Button" simply shows a lewd pic of the current screen. It's OEM in the VN, the mod has nothing to do with it. The ChoiceGuide where you see it mention means that you would miss the opportunity to see that particular Slut Button mode if you do not choose that choice.
  • "Player's Choice" is just that....it's your choice what to choose as there are no variables changed by any of the choices present. Don't overthink it.
Edit: Here's an example of a Slut Button early in the game (old screenshot I found of a beta mod build so disregard the info in the dialogue box):
SWM2 SanchoMod BonusButton1.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Spettet

Aion_Abyss

Jul 28, 2020
Can you add the mod's options to the quick menu or the preferences menu?

Idk why the mod's options wouldn't show up when you click on its tab in the settings, also the mod's options keep disappearing and I can't pinpoint why

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Can you add the mod's options to the quick menu or the preferences menu?

Idk why the mod's options wouldn't show up when you click on its tab in the settings, also the mod's options keep disappearing and I can't pinpoint why
Anytime in-game SanchoOptions are two clicks away, 1) Open MiniMenu 2) Select Options:
1649507809910.png
Some of the most common and quickly required options are inside the MiniMenu itself as well (can be seen from same teaser above). Other than that, what do you mean by "disappearing"? Please elaborate. Regards.

Aion_Abyss

Jul 28, 2020
Anytime in-game SanchoOptions are two clicks away, 1) Open MiniMenu 2) Select Options:
View attachment 1748181
Some of the most common and quickly required options are inside the MiniMenu itself as well (can be seen from same teaser above). Other than that, what do you mean by "disappearing"? Please elaborate. Regards.
I mean the part at the bottom right that you're pointing to just doesn't appear sometimes, but I was able to find it again by reloading an autosave though.

I attached an image as evidence

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes