Mod Ren'Py Returning To Mia (Summer with Mia 2) [Ep. 10 v1.1.0] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Doesn't work? Odd indeed. Do you have the latest version of SanchoMod DL'd and installed? (look at the timestamp date of the SanchoMod zip you have, if it's prior to April 24 then re-DL and re-install as the (period) button function was integrated into it)
I downloaded a few days ago on the OP, so.. I has put the "SanchoMod" folder's content: SanchoMos' folder; and files "SanchoMod.rpa"; "src.rpa" directely in the game folder

The archive date is May 19. All good or...?

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I downloaded a few days ago on the OP, so..
Yeah, it should be there. I just check on my end and when the MiniMenu button disappears using the (period) button pops it right back up. I know this sounds stupid of me saying but insure you're actually pressing the (period) "." button via PC keyboard (I'm not doubting you, but the code is embedded plain as day on my end).

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
I downloaded a few days ago on the OP, so.. I has put the "SanchoMod" folder's content: SanchoMos' folder; and files "SanchoMod.rpa"; "src.rpa" directely in the game folder

Yeah, it should be there. I just check on my end and when the MiniMenu button disappears using the (period) button pops it right back up. I know this sounds stupid of me saying but insure you're actually pressing the (period) "." button via PC keyboard (I'm not doubting you, but the code is embedded plain as day on my end).
No ofence taken, you're the boss
But to be sure both of us talk to the same thing
20220524_174207[1].png

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
No ofence taken, you're the boss
But to be sure both of us talk to the same thing
View attachment 1828419
Do you have another (period) key that's not on the numerical pad? If so try that one... I can't recall currently if RenPy considers both the same key... I'll dig into the documentation when I'm back in the studio.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Could the laguage of the keyboard might be the problem?

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Do you have another (period) key that's not on the numerical pad? If so try that one... I can't recall currently if RenPy considers both the same key... I'll dig into the documentation when I'm back in the studio.
Yes I have with the combined key "Shift and ";" but doesn't work either.
But take your time, I don't plan on dying from it. :)

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Could the laguage of the keyboard might be the problem?
No, I don't think so... RenPy doesn't care about that (a space is a space, a comma is a comma, etc). This is quite odd, I'll research it when I get back and will find a solution for you.
Yeah, ";" won't work as that's technically a (semi-colon), not a (period).

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I guess the mod makes saves that don't work with newer releases now that I've downloaded SWM2 E7, oops.
Of course it does. See OP "SaveFixer" if you simply can't wait for a mod update or you wish to otherwise load a save made while previously using SanchoMod inside a new install that is unmodded. You should know I've got your back bud.
__SM SaveFixer.jpg

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
FYI regarding this issue: I believe I have it resolved. The "period" key will still function to bring the MiniMenu back in case it does ever disappear but I've completely resolved it from having this anomaly and tested it rolling back, forward, loading old saves that had the issue, etc. This one took me a while to resolve but I believe it now has been. It's fix will be included in the next mod update. Regards.

Reactions: ♂Brout&Minou♀

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
FYI regarding this issue: I believe I have it resolved. The "period" key will still function to bring the MiniMenu back in case it does ever disappear but I've completely resolved it from having this anomaly and tested it rolling back, forward, loading old saves that had the issue, etc. This one took me a while to resolve but I believe it now has been. It's fix will be included in the next mod update. Regards.
1655142317882.png So it's already updated by the look of that?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
View attachment 1868554 So it's already updated by the look of that?
The Slut Button fix and the latest Core code for the mod are in that build but it's still Ep6 to be clear. I'll have to wait for the compressed Ep7 or the compressor to send me the archived script to start processing Ep7 due to my current working location (bandwidth issues).

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
The Slut Button fix and the latest Core code for the mod are in that build but it's still Ep6 to be clear. I'll have to wait for the compressed Ep7 or the compressor to send me the archived script to start processing Ep7 due to my current working location (bandwidth issues).
I'm sure you're doing your best, don't mind me (y)

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes