Mod Ren'Py Returning To Mia (Summer with Mia 2) [Ep. 10 v1.1.0] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Actually, there were no saves in the "save" folder in the folder with VN, it was empty, they were all in "AppData/Roaming/RenPy/SwM2-1604045022". So now saves should be thrown into the "save" folder with VN and not in Appdata where they were earlier? Or is there no difference and the main thing is not to copy the persistent file ?
Either folder is fine. When you make a brand new save RenPy places the exact same save file in both places. This way you have a "permanent" save library in the "AppData" subfolder in case the Player later deletes or removes the specific VN. So, you can place the back up saves in either or both... it's your discretion. Remember though, the new persistent and any new saves are in BOTH folders always. If you place an old save from a backup inside just one of the folders it does NOT automatically go into the other... only new saves (you could load the backup save and if all is well simply re-save it, then it's in both folders as it's technically then a new save). Make sense?

Reactions: El_Loco

El_Loco

Nov 15, 2019
Either folder is fine. When you make a brand new save RenPy places the exact same save file in both places. This way you have a "permanent" save library in the "AppData" subfolder in case the Player later deletes or removes the specific VN. So, you can place the back up saves in either or both... it's your discretion. Remember though, the new persistent and any new saves are in BOTH folders always. If you place an old save from a backup inside just one of the folders it does NOT automatically go into the other... only new saves (you could load the backup save and if all is well simply re-save it, then it's in both folders as it's technically then a new save). Make sense?
In general, apparently the whole problem crept into the persistent file, and what was wrong is another question. Okay. Thank you for your time(y)

Aug 2, 2022
Hey Sancho1969 first thanks for your great work! I got no sound/music in the whole gallery of yours, even with full activated sound in the options. Is it my misstake or mayby just not implemented?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Hey Sancho1969 first thanks for your great work! I got no sound/music in the whole gallery of yours, even with full activated sound in the options. Is it my misstake or mayby just not implemented?
Due to time constraints getting the mod update done and pushed out (it took literally days due to all the fubars and a year since dev updated the VN) I made scene transitions for all the gallery scenes but did not pre-load the current music per scene yet. I'll get to that at some point, there's never enough time for me to add everything I want... otherwise I would only mod but a small handful of VN's so I could spend the appropriate time to perfect them.

Aug 2, 2022
Due to time constraints getting the mod update done and pushed out (it took literally days due to all the fubars and a year since dev updated the VN) I made scene transitions for all the gallery scenes but did not pre-load the current music per scene yet. I'll get to that at some point, there's never enough time for me to add everything I want... otherwise I would only mod but a small handful of VN's so I could spend the appropriate time to perfect them.
Thanks for this explanation! Its totally understandable and I am thankfull for your awesome work! Your mods are always toptier and you are one of the best or even the best modder on this site! Keep goin <3

The game master

May 19, 2022
When i try to play with sanchomod game just got freeze but without sanchomod it perfectly runs smooth..pls can you atleast provide me walkthrough that will work for me

master861

Nov 4, 2022
When i try to play with sanchomod game just got freeze but without sanchomod it perfectly runs smooth..pls can you atleast provide me walkthrough that will work for me
You should say on what you play pc or android if you got are error ther should be are tracebackfile and you the frist that i read her that makes his game freezes , wait it only freezes if you not on the right game version as the mod

• Thinking Face
Reactions: The game master

The game master

May 19, 2022
You should say on what you play pc or android if you got are error ther should be are tracebackfile and you the frist that i read her that makes his game freezes , wait it only freezes if you not on the right game version as the mod
In Android with joiplay app

The game master

May 19, 2022
Hi, Sancho1969 . I remember last time we didn't solve the problem, but maybe this time there will be new ideas. I downloaded the VN, extracted, downloaded the mod and extracted it, then the mod i moved to the Game folder with the replacement of files and now does not start a new game does not load saves does not show the gallery (when I press the button, a void appears, the third screen), but at the same time writes that the mod is installed.
Exactly it happens for me too it get freeze when i try to play new game or load

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
This game running so smooth with this but when it comes to sanchomod it freeze
Use on PC/Mac/Linux... not your phone. The reason has been explained many times as I gave you reference to. I'll sort it when I have time, otherwise use the platforms it's coded for until then.

tomkeos

Mar 30, 2020
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/story.rpy", line 71932, in script
l "I... Think I'll go back out there and take my seat. "
File "game/SanchoMod/SanchoMod RTM-SWM2.rpy", line 1116, in execute
File "game/SanchoMod/SanchoMod RTM-SWM2.rpy", line 1123, in execute
File "game/SanchoMod/SanchoMod RTM-SWM2.rpy", line 1129, in execute
File "game/SanchoMod/SanchoMod RTM-SWM2.rpy", line 1129, in <module>
NameError: name 's_angle_pos' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/story.rpy", line 71932, in script
l "I... Think I'll go back out there and take my seat. "
File "K:\games\ReturningToMia-EP9\renpy\ast.py", line 921, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
File "K:\games\ReturningToMia-EP9\renpy\exports.py", line 1373, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "K:\games\ReturningToMia-EP9\renpy\character.py", line 1266, in __call__
self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, dtt=dtt, **display_args)
File "K:\games\ReturningToMia-EP9\renpy\character.py", line 927, in do_display
display_say(who,
File "K:\games\ReturningToMia-EP9\renpy\character.py", line 666, in display_say
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "K:\games\ReturningToMia-EP9\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "K:\games\ReturningToMia-EP9\renpy\display\core.py", line 3377, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
File "K:\games\ReturningToMia-EP9\renpy\display\core.py", line 3810, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "K:\games\ReturningToMia-EP9\renpy\display\core.py", line 582, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "K:\games\ReturningToMia-EP9\renpy\display\core.py", line 582, in visit_all
File "K:\games\ReturningToMia-EP9\renpy\display\screen.py", line 451, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "K:\games\ReturningToMia-EP9\renpy\display\core.py", line 3810, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "K:\games\ReturningToMia-EP9\renpy\display\screen.py", line 462, in per_interact
self.update()
File "K:\games\ReturningToMia-EP9\renpy\display\screen.py", line 653, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "game/SanchoMod/SanchoMod RTM-SWM2.rpy", line 1123, in execute
File "game/SanchoMod/SanchoMod RTM-SWM2.rpy", line 1129, in execute
File "game/SanchoMod/SanchoMod RTM-SWM2.rpy", line 1129, in <module>
NameError: name 's_angle_pos' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.22621 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Summer With Mia 2 E9
Thu May 25 19:30:08 2023

I have a problem in there help me plz :)

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes