Mod Ren'Py Returning To Mia (Summer with Mia 2) [Ep. 10 v1.1.0] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
loading an old save
Wait a minute.... you're having an issue loading a label, not a slut button... but something is really off with your traceback. It states that it can't find the label at line 44371 but the only jump for that label is at line 44759:
Code:
Full traceback:
File "story.rpyc", line 44371, in script
File "D:\bacin\İBM\SummerWithMia2-E9-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1974, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
Try installing Ep9 into a newly named folder (a separate, new install) then install the mod into that, nothing else. Then load that save and report back. From the info in that traceback your not even using the correct files... very odd.

Bluee7

Jan 7, 2018
Wait a minute.... you're having an issue loading a label, not a slut button... but something is really off with your traceback. It states that it can't find the label at line 44371 but the only jump for that label is at line 44759:
Code:
Full traceback:
File "story.rpyc", line 44371, in script
File "D:\bacin\İBM\SummerWithMia2-E9-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1974, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
Try installing Ep9 into a newly named folder (a separate, new install) then install the mod into that, nothing else. Then load that save and report back. From the info in that traceback your not even using the correct files... very odd.

This is worked on new game folder.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020

This is worked on new game folder.
Indeed, that will allow you to load saves made previously with SanchoMod inside an unmodded VN. If you decide to later mod the current VN then you MUST remove OP's "SaveFixer" file beforehand. It's always one or the other, never both, they don't play nice with one another.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bluee7

Bluee7

Jan 7, 2018
Indeed, that will allow you to load saves made previously with SanchoMod inside an unmodded VN. If you decide to later mod the current VN then you MUST remove OP's "SaveFixer" file beforehand. It's always one or the other, never both, they don't play nice with one another.
Thank you dude

DeliteDouche

Nov 26, 2021
Mr. Sancho, not sure if you aware and not a big deal but Sadie is misspelled in the last entry. I know Inceton is a pretty studio but I don't think they could afford to have Sade in their games.

screenshot0001.png

Reactions: Sancho1969

Shadowown

Mar 15, 2020
I'm going to pop this here because I'm using the multi-mod, but in Ep 9, I just visited Giselle, and she is talking about me sleeping with her. Yet, I resisted every dialogue with her.

So, I'm not sure if it's a problem with the mod or the game.

I'm on the pure path for Mia, so I have not been with any other girl other than Mia or Sadie.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I'm going to pop this here because I'm using the multi-mod, but in Ep 9, I just visited Giselle, and she is talking about me sleeping with her. Yet, I resisted every dialogue with her.

So, I'm not sure if it's a problem with the mod or the game.

I'm on the pure path for Mia, so I have not been with any other girl other than Mia or Sadie.
I'll check it out but the mod does not alter jumps or labels (unless you use SanchoSplits)... so if there's an issue it's likely with the VN itself. Can you be a bit more specific where the issue is at (place pics in a spoiler or thumbnail them if you use them) so I don't have to speed run the whole dang VN and read every screen?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Mr. Sancho, not sure if you aware and not a big deal but Sadie is misspelled in the last entry. I know Inceton is a pretty studio but I don't think they could afford to have Sade in their games.

View attachment 2784316
Thanks bud. Sorted for next maintenance update push. I don't have the scene names automated in this gallery (guess I should have taken the extra time to do that as well) so it was a typo on my end.

Shadowown

Mar 15, 2020
I'll check it out but the mod does not alter jumps or labels (unless you use SanchoSplits)... so if there's an issue it's likely with the VN itself. Can you be a bit more specific where the issue is at (place pics in a spoiler or thumbnail them if you use them) so I don't have to speed run the whole dang VN and read every screen?
Done, hope that helps the second image I use choice two, then the first image displays the text from choice two.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Done, hope that helps the second image I use choice two, then the first image displays the text from choice two.
Me tracking the Day27 label start, seems a bug with the VN. Note this snippet:
Python:
label D_27_Start:
    n "..."
    n "The next morning."
    n "..."
    mc "*sigh* Well, here goes..."
    if not d_16_ended_relation_with_gi:  # This "ended" variable can only ever be set True if the Player had d_13_was_interested_gi
        jump D_27_Start_Fucking
    else:
        jump D_27_Start_Not_Fucking
As noted in my comment, the only way possible for d_16_ended_relation_with_gi to be True (it's False by default) is if the Player chooses "End the Relationship" here:
1690067124899.png

And the only way possible to get that choice is if the Player has d_13_was_interested_gi and the only way to get that is if the Player chose they were "interested" on Day13 here:
1690066965122.png

So, I'd say it's a bug for sure. You can only escape that particular dialogue if the Player starts with Giselle then later cuts it off.

Ghibi

Dec 31, 2019
Hi Sancho, the mod is amazing and I am not talking only about this one, but I also experienced many of your others and you always did a fantastic job.
But I have to ask you if there is anything that can be done to remove the menu on the top-left corner during some of the scenes and replace it with all the choices laid out as a sequence. I don't like going against the intended experience, but at least in the gallery the presence of the menu breaks the flow, and without a dedicated keybinding you can't even proceed easily.
So I would like to either have the option to replace it with a sequence of scenes or have a keybinding to proceed in the scene tree.
Is this possible?
Thanks for your time and have a nice day.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Hi Sancho, the mod is amazing and I am not talking only about this one, but I also experienced many of your others and you always did a fantastic job.
But I have to ask you if there is anything that can be done to remove the menu on the top-left corner during some of the scenes and replace it with all the choices laid out as a sequence. I don't like going against the intended experience, but at least in the gallery the presence of the menu breaks the flow, and without a dedicated keybinding you can't even proceed easily.
So I would like to either have the option to replace it with a sequence of scenes or have a keybinding to proceed in the scene tree.
Is this possible?
Thanks for your time and have a nice day.
Ironic you should ask. I've actually done such a thing recently for the dev's LustyVerse series. See post here on how that works. And yes, I can do the same for SanchoGallery in this VN as well later (and maybe make it an optional toggle within the actual gameplay as well).

Last edited:

colombeen

Modder
Jul 16, 2021
Ironic you should ask. I've actually done such a thing recently for the dev's LustyVerse series. See post here on how that works. And yes, I can do the same for SanchoGallery in this VN as well later (and maybe make it an optional toggle within the actual gameplay as well).
That Sancho... he's just like santa for the renpy mod feature requests.

Ghibi

Dec 31, 2019
Thanks bud. Sorted for next maintenance update push. I don't have the scene names automated in this gallery (guess I should have taken the extra time to do that as well) so it was a typo on my end.
Thank you very much for your time and efforts :)

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Sancho1969 I dont like clicking <next> and since the game dont have <auto> I'm using https://f95zone.to/threads/renpy-transparent-text-box-mod-v2-6-3.11925/ for the controls but with your mod the game .exe opens with Office Writer.
Can you add a player in your mod?
Are you asking me if I can add "Auto Forward" to both the QuickMenu and a slider in Preferences to adjust the speed of it? If so, then yes, I can create you a patch to add to the mod installation that can add this feature. If you're asking me for some other "auto" then please be more specific. Regards.

Edit: Nevermind, the QuickMenu already has "Auto". There's no adjustment in Preferences though but that can be sorted easily
1691068258217.png

Last edited:
Reactions: joy.stick

joy.stick

Jul 16, 2021
Are you asking me if I can add "Auto Forward" to both the QuickMenu and a slider in Preferences to adjust the speed of it? If so, then yes, I can create you a patch to add to the mod installation that can add this feature. If you're asking me for some other "auto" then please be more specific. Regards.

Edit: Nevermind, the QuickMenu already has "Auto". There's no adjustment in Preferences though but that can be sorted easily
View attachment 2822573
Thank you for replying, yes its the auto play forward I need, and if possibe the back button. The controls in your screenshot didnt found them in game, what is easier, make the patch or fiind these controls? I have already played this version (without your mod) and deleted the game, I will download again after 2 or 3 updates.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Thank you for replying, yes its the auto play forward I need, and if possibe the back button. The controls in your screenshot didnt found them in game, what is easier, make the patch or fiind these controls? I have already played this version (without your mod) and deleted the game, I will download again after 2 or 3 updates.
Well, since the "Auto" is already available, I can add a slider in Preferences such as:
1691069983926.png

Otherwise, there's already a "Back" button in the QM too...as clearly shown in the pic here. I don't understand why you're asking me that.

Bottom line: you're asking me for things that already exist... except for the Auto-Forward adjustment slider which I can easily add in a separate patch file. That patch is below. Just add the contents inside the "/game" folder and BAM, you have an "Auto" adjustment slider next time you fire up the VN.

Reactions: joy.stick
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes