Mod Ren'Py Returning To Mia (Summer with Mia 2) [Ep. 10 v1.1.0] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
im getting multiple errors
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The proper installation process is two steps, and only these two (for PC in English):
  1. Install a fresh/unadulterated version of the VN (no hackery, no shenanigans, just the plain VN). You can do this in a new folder if you wish to retain your existing installation for whatever reason.
  2. Install the mod as directed in the OP (place all of the contents of the mod's zip inside the "/game" folder of the VN).
That's it, don't do anything else but start the VN and report back.

GTBALL_BALLY

Unknown User
Apr 5, 2020
The proper installation process is two steps, and only these two (for PC in English):
  1. Install a fresh/unadulterated version of the VN (no hackery, no shenanigans, just the plain VN). You can do this in a new folder if you wish to retain your existing installation for whatever reason.
  2. Install the mod as directed in the OP (place all of the contents of the mod's zip inside the "/game" folder of the VN).
That's it, don't do anything else but start the VN and report back.
i am getting the same errors as before

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
i am getting the same errors as before
From a fresh playthrough or from loading an old save? What platform? Need more info bud, your all alone with this error versus thousands of other folks so we gotta narrow down what you're doing differently than them.

lowkeyfarmer

May 27, 2023
If you could explain to me just whats happening here I would be grateful. Kinda new to this modding stuff.. Mod is generally not showing how choices affect outcomes and the gallery throws this up on every scene

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 167, in script
jump expression _in_replay
ScriptError: could not find label 'smr09'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\lukap\Downloads\Returning_To_Mia_Ep9_-_WINDOWS\SummerWithMia2-E9-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1974, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\Users\lukap\Downloads\Returning_To_Mia_Ep9_-_WINDOWS\SummerWithMia2-E9-pc\renpy\script.py", line 927, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
If you could explain to me just whats happening here I would be grateful. Kinda new to this modding stuff.. Mod is generally not showing how choices affect outcomes and the gallery throws this up on every scene

While running game code:

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\lukap\Downloads\Returning_To_Mia_Ep9_-_WINDOWS\SummerWithMia2-E9-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1974, in execute
File "C:\Users\lukap\Downloads\Returning_To_Mia_Ep9_-_WINDOWS\SummerWithMia2-E9-pc\renpy\script.py", line 927, in lookup
Follow the instructions here exactly. Also, physically attach your traceback file, don't copy/paste partial in a post via 1685227747846.png . A thumbnail of your "/game" contents would help as well. It's contents should look like this if installed correctly:
1685228273160.png

Last edited:

GTBALL_BALLY

Unknown User
Apr 5, 2020
From a fresh playthrough or from loading an old save? What platform? Need more info bud, your all alone with this error versus thousands of other folks so we gotta narrow down what you're doing differently than them.
its a old save (but a fresh playthrough in the previous update) on PC
only on one save, others work fine

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
its a old save (but a fresh playthrough in the previous update) on PC
only on one save, others work fine
So, you mean other saves work fine but you have one that doesn't? You had me believing you had an issue across the board. It's been known that unmodded or modded that a few saves would bork since the dev moved from RenPy 7 to RenPy 8. If you only have one save fucked up then your lucky. I'd suggest starting with a new playthrough anyway but I'm not going to waste time trying to fix everyone's individual saves bud... blame the dev. I did what I could to save as many as possible in the mod's code, that's as good as it gets I'm afraid.

Reactions: GTBALL_BALLY

charlesrich

May 30, 2021
I don't get why people get so pissy about their saves. Just start a new game, hold one key to skip, plow through everything using the mod and it takes 15 minutes since you've already seen the story and know the choices you want. It's a lot quicker than doing a back and forth for a week trying to salvage something that's probably just going to break again anyway next update.

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
The Patches: Hot Fix (Ep.9) is the same file as your scr.rpa file. So, is your file from the patched/fixed version of the game or before that? Meaning, does your Mod contain the fix, or will the Mod not work now because of the patch?

Or, is the patch invalid now?

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
The Patches: Hot Fix (Ep.9) is the same file as your scr.rpa file. So, is your file from the patched/fixed version of the game or before that? Meaning, does your Mod contain the fix, or will the Mod not work now because of the patch?

Or, is the patch invalid now?
Mod date:
1685546790717.png
VN's "hotfix" date:
1685546821357.png

Mod is solid. Just install the VN of Ep9 then the mod. Nothing else is required. Make sense?

Bluee7

Jan 7, 2018

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'Lust_Time_P1_Slow_Giselle_1'.

Full traceback:
File "story.rpyc", line 44371, in script
File "D:\bacin\İBM\SummerWithMia2-E9-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1974, in execute
File "D:\bacin\İBM\SummerWithMia2-E9-pc\renpy\script.py", line 927, in lookup

Any solution for this?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
How to use his mods on Android?
Android isn't able to view the search bar I assume. Until I finish the current Core code buy a cheap PC/Mac. It's not coded proper for mobile due to the APIs. A simple search would have answered your question much faster as I've answered it dozens of times.

While running game code:

Full traceback:
File "story.rpyc", line 44371, in script
File "D:\bacin\İBM\SummerWithMia2-E9-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1974, in execute
File "D:\bacin\İBM\SummerWithMia2-E9-pc\renpy\script.py", line 927, in lookup

Any solution for this?
See post here, it would seem you're using an old save file. If your trying to use an old VN save file then that should get you done.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bluee7

Bluee7

Jan 7, 2018
Android isn't able to view the search bar I assume. Until I finish the current Core code buy a cheap PC/Mac. It's not coded proper for mobile due to the APIs. A simple search would have answered your question much faster as I've answered it dozens of times.

See post here, it would seem you're using an old save file. If your trying to use an old VN save file then that should get you done.
It didn't work. Got same error again.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
It didn't work. Got same error again.
It will only work if you load a save, it's only meant to fix the old VN code that was borked (modded or unmodded). You should not have any slut button definition issues if starting a new playthrough (none have been reported out of thousands anyway). Are you loading a previous save or starting from scratch?

Bluee7

Jan 7, 2018
It will only work if you load a save, it's only meant to fix the old VN code that was borked (modded or unmodded). You should not have any slut button definition issues if starting a new playthrough (none have been reported out of thousands anyway). Are you loading a previous save or starting from scratch?
loading an old save

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes