Mod Ren'Py Returning To Mia (Summer with Mia 2) [Ep. 10 v1.1.0] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
:ROFLMAO: 3 days to fix the stock VN of the massive amount of bugs, 3 hrs to update mod and add new features (not really exact but it sure feels that way). Hopefully I'm only a few hours away... putting the final polish on things now.

Hope all is well with you and yours bud...give my best to the team!
... and here i thought OUR game's code is a mess. Good to see we are not alone - lol.
Thanks for the regards - i will take them to the team.

Reactions: Bmagada

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
... and here i thought OUR game's code is a mess. Good to see we are not alone - lol.
Thanks for the regards - i will take them to the team.
Yours is absolutely perfect in comparison. :ROFLMAO: :p

This "Final" release was not ready for publication/distribution tbh, it was rushed and obviously not tested at all. We've all been guinea pigs. Those who haven't played yet are in for a perfect experience though if I have anything to do with it... that's the goal anyway.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Ep10 Installation Prep

If you want a head start on prepping an base VN installation then proceed this way exactly:
  1. Install either Ep10 initial release and both patches (uncompressed or compressed is fine) OR DL the latest complete v1.1 release (again uncompressed or compressed).
  2. Now you MUST delete every single RPY/RPYC file found inside the VN's "/game"
  3. Now delete BOTH the "/game/Story" and "/game/Lust Time" folders if they exist (they likely will)
  4. Done. Now you will just install the pending mod update as always by placing all the mod's zip contents inside the VN's "/game" folder.
Why do you have to do all of this? Well, we've been getting Steam supply updates and multiple folks supplying and zipping the VN, and the updates have been de-archived. This is not normal but it's the easiest way right now for suppliers to get us the correct content the dev pushes out (which he needs another but the mod is ready bug free and can be easily updated if/when the dev does fix all the dozens of bugs that are left). Make sense? If not don't worry, just follow the directions above and all will be fine.

I gotta get back to it or I won't finish by my deadline.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Is there an update only for patch 1.1? I didnt find it
Yes, in the VN's thread. There's a compressed by SonsOLiberty and an uncompressed by Bob69

If you apply the patches you need to apply BOTH before proceeding to the pre-install steps. One "update only" does not include the other in the patches. If you DL the full VN then it's all included of course.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bob69

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
AutoSaves work correctly. These will auto populate as you play and place a final for the Episode near the end of it.
1699049666005.png 1699050015755.png

There's an issue withe the "Days" once past Day29... the dev fucked up (imagine that), the days at that point are not correct in the scripts versus what's really happening in the story. Due to the amount of forks I'm not going to go through a micro-analyze it to set the mod's days correctly, I'm just going to use those in the script names. If that pisses someone else off later...they can make their own mod. I have a deadline and my minimum time has already expired.

In the above "Bookmark" is as you progress through the episode and "End" is.... well the end of the episode.

I'm back to it...but I'm grabbing tonight's first adult beverage after being a good boy for three days and not drinking.... I'm putting my bad boy hat back on into this final push to the end.

El Pene Del Diablo

Oct 16, 2022
Ep10 Final Progress Update

Okay, every single choice in the new content of Ep10 (D27-32) has notes... you won't find a single Event variable choice menu set without an understanding to a degree I feel comfortable with not spilling all the beans as you play.

With that said, I'm doing the final tweaking of the MiniStat, speedrunning all paths again, and performing code cleanup.

I'd really like to add a few more SanchoSplits (I think there's around half a dozen now) and some other features but time is running out if I want to get this in your hands today.

Current ETA: min 2hrs max 6hrs (I reserve the right to retract/alter, this is just an educated guess when I'll be pulling the cake from the oven). I'm back to it.
just a little bit of feedback, I always play vn's on my tv from the couch, the font in the ministat and the options pane in the corner are always really tiny (sometimes the info text at choices too).
They're fine for a pad or pc screen, but an option for those fonts would be welcomed by me. I know there's the 3x toggle size for the stat panel, but if it was tied to the others would be great.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
just a little bit of feedback, I always play vn's on my tv from the couch, the font in the ministat and the options pane in the corner are always really tiny (sometimes the info text at choices too).
They're fine for a pad or pc screen, but an option for those fonts would be welcomed by me. I know there's the 3x toggle size for the stat panel, but if it was tied to the others would be great.
The latest mod Core has the MiniStat 3x sizing toggle tied to the MiniMenu (bottom-right) but currently all the other mod screens are static other than color choice of the main Stat screens. I'll see what I can do for Core v8+ though bud.

Reactions: El Pene Del Diablo

SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021

Okay, every single choice in the new content of Ep10 (D27-32) has notes... you won't find a single Event variable choice menu set without an understanding to a degree I feel comfortable with not spilling all the beans as you play.

With that said, I'm doing the final tweaking of the MiniStat, speedrunning all paths again, and performing code cleanup.

I'd really like to add a few more SanchoSplits (I think there's around half a dozen now) and some other features but time is running out if I want to get this in your hands today.

Current ETA: min 2hrs max 6hrs (I reserve the right to retract/alter, this is just an educated guess when I'll be pulling the cake from the oven). I'm back to it.
Was hoping it was an actual cake :(

Bmagada

Dec 18, 2021
Ep10 Installation Prep

If you want a head start on prepping an base VN installation then proceed this way exactly:
  1. Install either Ep10 initial release and both patches (uncompressed or compressed is fine) OR DL the latest complete v1.1 release (again uncompressed or compressed).
  2. Now you MUST delete every single RPY/RPYC file found inside the VN's "/game"
  3. Now delete BOTH the "/game/Story" and "/game/Lust Time" folders if they exist (they likely will)
  4. Done. Now you will just install the pending mod update as always by placing all the mod's zip contents inside the VN's "/game" folder.
Why do you have to do all of this? Well, we've been getting Steam supply updates and multiple folks supplying and zipping the VN, and the updates have been de-archived. This is not normal but it's the easiest way right now for suppliers to get us the correct content the dev pushes out (which he needs another but the mod is ready bug free and can be easily updated if/when the dev does fix all the dozens of bugs that are left). Make sense? If not don't worry, just follow the directions above and all will be fine.

I gotta get back to it or I won't finish by my deadline.
My body (and by extension, my game file) are ready lol

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoGallery 100% Complete
View attachment 3058093
I'll probably add a small bonus scene to fill in that last slot...because I can.
Now 65 scenes. I found a missing Sadie scene so coded it in real quick...otherwise Sade fans would have been coming at me with pitchforks as it's one of her best scenes.

I almost pulled an Inceton :ROFLMAO: (just kidding...kinda)

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020

Okay... I think I'm done. I put icing on this cake and now need to simply spend a bit for code cleanup, retail build, and integrity check. If all those go well it'll be out between the min/max ETA. We're on schedule for launch...

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Damnit... another one. This is why it's taking time folks... these missing images are like roaches:
1699056000396.png

Edit: found even more broken shit. Made a post here in the VN's thread. I'm now running two machines speedrunning them simultaneously... I gotta get this knocked out...

Last edited:

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Damnit... another one. This is why it's taking time folks... these missing images are like roaches:
View attachment 3059336

Edit: found even more broken shit. Made a post here in the VN's thread. I'm now running two machines speedrunning them simultaneously... I gotta get this knocked out...
you know - once more than 50% of the code is yours, you take over the ownership (lol - just kidding)

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Damn, those final bugs set me back... I've no more than one hour left to meet my max ETA... I think I can pull it off. I'll build the retail package once more and see if it passes. I'm just amazed this "Final" release was allowed to be distributed at all... Inceton really needed more than a week to finish it considering I've personally been at it for almost a week. I will get this out come hell or high water.

Thanks for hanging in there folks... it'll be in you hands briefly. I'll grab another adult beverage refill and crank up Spotify to 11.

plaguyex

Aug 8, 2020
  1. Now you MUST delete every single RPY/RPYC file found inside the VN's "/game"
  2. Now delete BOTH the "/game/Story" and "/game/Lust Time" folders if they exist (they likely will)
just an FYI,
latest download link does not contain files with the .rpy or .rypc extension within the "./game/" folder, it's all numbered .rpa file extensions.
nor does it contain the "./game/Lust Time/" folder.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes