Mod Ren'Py Returning To Mia (Summer with Mia 2) [Ep. 10 v1.1.0] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I gave up trying to select proper BGM music for Ep10... see post here. I have to push forward but damn, it's just weird as stated in the referenced post.

Otherwise I have Ep1-Ep9 100% done and tested from every pathing perspective I can conceive (I can't find another single bug that I haven't either diverted or fixed).

Ep10: I have the base ChoiceGuide done (all critical events/outcomes) but need to fine tune it via SanchoNotes. I'm doing the MiniStat choreography as I go to each script in Ep10 (there's 11 script files in it). I'll also have to code and populate new Ep10 lewd scenes as well. So, those three things are the bulk of what I have left as of this posting. The latter two take the longest time to do, especially the MiniStat.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Fuck, this is getting really old. The more I keep digging, the more work I put in, the more missing/broke images I find.

The new story of my life:
1698970595791.png

SonsOLiberty is there by chance a third "Fix" out yet? No way this passes even after the last two. I've changed so much code to divert/fix broken blinks and static images that I've lost count...and I haven't logged them all.

I really, really want to get this update done but it's been fighting me the whole damn way. What a shitty "Final" release of a VN technically speaking. :/

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Fuck, this is getting really old. The more I keep digging, the more work I put in, the more missing/broke images I find.

View attachment 3056260

SonsOLiberty is there by chance a third "Fix" out yet? No way this passes even after the last two. I've changed so much code to divert/fix broken blinks and static images that I've lost count...and I haven't logged them all.

I really, really want to get this update done but it's been fighting me the whole damn way. What a shitty "Final" release of a VN technically speaking. :/
There is nothing that has hit Steam yet. Just did a verify of files to see if there was an update that was showing yet for Steam, but nope.

So, guess find out tomorrow if anything pops up.

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017

View attachment 3056260

Were you actually expecting them to do this right considering how lackluster it was received by most their patrons? They were more interested in finishing "helping the hotties", something else most of their patrons didn't really care for. People still throw money at them however despite that. Hell, i tried to warn people this one was going to devolve into a shit show not just with direction of the story but how it was going to be developed in a poor manner. You'd have less of a headache by waiting for them to release another fix or two which won't be seen for a good month from now while they transition their dev team to another project. Maybe a couple weeks if you're lucky.

El Pene Del Diablo

Oct 16, 2022
Were you actually expecting them to do this right considering how lackluster it was received by most their patrons? They were more interested in finishing "helping the hotties", something else most of their patrons didn't really care for. People still throw money at them however despite that. Hell, i tried to warn people this one was going to devolve into a shit show not just with direction of the story but how it was going to be developed in a poor manner. You'd have less of a headache by waiting for them to release another fix or two which won't be seen for a good month from now while they transition their dev team to another project. Maybe a couple weeks if you're lucky.
I did not know HtH was related to them? but I can agree HtH ended with a dud.

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
I did not know HtH was related to them? but I can agree HtH ended with a dud.
they've got quite a few out point in fact, or at least they did for awhile. not sure what they're going to be working on next but with the way this one has gone, i seriously doubt they're going to do much better on any future projects. Just seems like they don't give a shit once they get close to finishing something.

Lilzeddyy

May 11, 2023
they've got quite a few out point in fact, or at least they did for awhile. not sure what they're going to be working on next but with the way this one has gone, i seriously doubt they're going to do much better on any future projects. Just seems like they don't give a shit once they get close to finishing something.
lust theory season 3 won vote
apparently 2 new ip-s being developed aswell so i am excited

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
lust theory season 3 won vote
apparently 2 new ips in the oven so i am excited
This is the schedule with the remake of Shackbang in there.

TLDR:
1. Limits of Sky - CANCELED we are working on a new game <---probably won't see that for awhile.
2. Lust Theory S3 Episode 1 - Will be released by the end 2023
3. Lust Bound Episode 1 - Will be released by the end 2023

They also have the Unreal one.

tossler

Jul 1, 2017
I wish there was a way to have the mod's popups remain open. I have no idea what text flashes in the upper left side of the screen, because there isn't enough time to read it before it permanently vanishes.

Reactions: Ursus4321

Bmagada

Dec 18, 2021
Or even better, why do the play testing when you can have the people do it for free on F95? Seems like a valid way to use the non-paying player, but thats not excusing the bad shape its in. Besides the errors, the ending had some love put into it. At least the Mia ending did. That helping the hotties ending was abrupt af. Just wish they took the time to fast forward through all their paths to make sure they work. Maybe stop trying to add voice work in games that dont need it. You'd figure for a team its a couple of days tops.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Off-topic I know but did you see who briefly popped back up Sancho?

https://f95zone.to/threads/a-o-a-academy-ch-5-gold-tlggames.62139/post-12108899
So...he comes back just to tell folks that have been begging forever for responses on deaf ears.... just to say "don't buy on Steam it's not me". :/

I've put so many hundreds of hours of work into AoA... fixing all of his fuck ups (along with Meushi who's put in who knows how many hours as well). I now have zero faith in that dev. He "ghosted" all of us so he can piss off for all I care at this point.

Thanks for linking that, I'd have never seen it otherwise. Regards.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
This is the schedule with the remake of Shackbang in there.

TLDR:
1. Limits of Sky - CANCELED we are working on a new game <---probably won't see that for awhile.
2. Lust Theory S3 Episode 1 - Will be released by the end 2023
3. Lust Bound Episode 1 - Will be released by the end 2023

They also have the Unreal one.
Seems my days of "banging" out LustyVerse mods ain't over... at least those were never severely broken so I didn't mind those tbh. It also have me the original idea on how to make LustTime an optional feature rather than a forced one so I guess (once you folks have this Mia update) we have that series to thank for that :).

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Good morning,

Gameplan ramble:

Okay, today's gameplan (I'm a bit grumpy, sorry, on my first cup of coffee): I MUST take ~1-2hrs today to go to town and grab supplies and get my payroll sorted for my emps. Regarding the mod... I truly hope to get it out today but that's fully dependent on how many more missing images I ultimately run across (they've been coming out like roaches in the dark).

So, with the ~2hrs I must deploy to IRL business that still leaves me with ~15+hrs to work on the code today and still leave time for a couple of meals. It's almost 0700hrs here now...I'm firing up the other screens and the IDE... time to get to work...

Welkiki

Feb 27, 2020
So, with the ~2hrs I must deploy to IRL business that still leaves me with ~15+hrs to work on the code today and still leave time for a couple of meals.
Schedule 1 or 2 hour of chilling ? Not counting time to eat or long eating pause.
Just to get your head out of the handlebars for a while and relax.

That being said, I praise your dedication and passion to your project, it inspires respect and a bit of admiration.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes