Mod Ren'Py Returning To Mia (Summer with Mia 2) [Ep. 10 v1.1.0] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Manaroth25M

Jul 8, 2022
I pressed it too... nothing :/
:ROFLMAO:

I'm still at it... there's a few complications but I'm working through them. This wasn't really ready for "Final" release. It is not polished nor bugfee. There are images that are incorrect and don't match the scene, missing animations due to image clothing changes, etc. The dev pulled the cake out of the oven before it was ready for icing... happens sometimes. Guess he was eager for some Steam cash instead of putting out the absolute best product he could.

We'll get through it. I'm adding back some of the animations he commented out. The clothing, etc may not match but having dialogue during a lewd pass by while seeing a static image is much worse imho... so I'm rebuilding things a bit. I can revert them later if he recreates new animations/image files correctly.

One day I'm going to just mod the easy VN's and save myself a ton of workload :p

Anyway, I've ported the latest Core over and got it all hooked in...including the latest AutoSaves:
View attachment 3046335 View attachment 3046336
I was looking at his Patreon posts seems to me he was just trying to move on from Returning to Mia. It was like 99% other projects and oh we are almost done with Mia if talked about at all.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I was looking at his Patreon posts seems to me he was just trying to move on from Returning to Mia. It was like 99% other projects and oh we are almost done with Mia if talked about at all.
He's only done after he fixes all the bugs/borks in RtM Final. He released this way before his cake was done baking. Now that the second "Fix" dropped last night there are still bugs in the VN. I've gone back and rechecked Ep1-Ep7 and I have those 100% (I can't find another single bug in them). It's taken much time to keep going back and fix all these little "issues"... but I've been keeping my eye periodically on the VN's thread and noting bugs folks are reporting, fixing them in the pending mod update, and trying to give them fixes for unmodded. I'm starting to feel like the dev's fucking technical support at this point... bu I digress. I'll get back to it after grabbing another cup of coffee and a quick smoke break...

destav1234

Mar 1, 2020
He's only done after he fixes all the bugs/borks in RtM Final. He released this way before his cake was done baking. Now that the second "Fix" dropped last night there are still bugs in the VN. I've gone back and rechecked Ep1-Ep7 and I have those 100% (I can't find another single bug in them). It's taken much time to keep going back and fix all these little "issues"... but I've been keeping my eye periodically on the VN's thread and noting bugs folks are reporting, fixing them in the pending mod update, and trying to give them fixes for unmodded. I'm starting to feel like the dev's fucking technical support at this point... bu I digress. I'll get back to it after grabbing another cup of coffee and a quick smoke break...
You are just like a machine. Thank you for all your hard work :) ive actually downloaded most games with your mods in them

Reactions: Moonie1369

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I appreciate the patience. Again, this is a beast of a VN at this point and there's issues been many dev coding issues (bugs) that have to be resolved plus I'm adding the latest Core features throughout (including many ChoiceGuide rewrites/overhauls, recoded all 20 LustTime lewd scenes, added the in-game music that was missing in the previous 50+ SanchoGallery scenes, fully choreographed the MiniStat throughout the VN, updated SanchoCheats & StatScreens, recoded all the SanchoSplits, etc).

It'll be worth the wait... it has to be since I want to play the damn thing too. But I will NOT release half-baked work, my pride just won't let me do it. Hang in there or use the "SaveFixer" if you must but I highly suggest you wait... I've got your back as fans...I've obviously been a fan myself so I'm making this top tier... we deserve that, ain't it?

I'll update the "progress update" post in a bit when I get to a solid stopping point and don't loose momentum.

Gundams

Nov 14, 2019
I appreciate the patience. Again, this is a beast of a VN at this point and there's issues been many dev coding issues (bugs) that have to be resolved plus I'm adding the latest Core features throughout (including many ChoiceGuide rewrites/overhauls, recoded all 20 LustTime lewd scenes, added the in-game music that was missing in the previous 50+ SanchoGallery scenes, fully choreographed the MiniStat throughout the VN, updated SanchoCheats & StatScreens, recoded all the SanchoSplits, etc).

It'll be worth the wait... it has to be since I want to play the damn thing too. But I will NOT release half-baked work, my pride just won't let me do it. Hang in there or use the "SaveFixer" if you must but I highly suggest you wait... I've got your back as fans...I've obviously been a fan myself so I'm making this top tier... we deserve that, ain't it?

I'll update the "progress update" post in a bit when I get to a solid stopping point and don't loose momentum.
It's fine we can wait a few days for your fine work Master Sancho :)

Reactions: Vaftrudner

Lilzeddyy

May 11, 2023

dont worry man if you rush this no one wins take your time

Reactions: Vaftrudner

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Progress update (percentages below 100% are approximate, cut me some slack on that):

Edited (see edit time at bottom-right of post)

General categories/overview:
Updated to the latest Mod Core code: 100%
Updated SanchoCheats hooks: 100%
Updated SanchoGallery to latest code: 100%
Updated mod to conform to new VN UI: 100%
Pre-ported VN script (was one file) to 40 separate files: 100%

Coding of each individual script file (Episode/Day):
(Includes all coding including gallery, walkthrough, UI, splits, LustTime, MiniStat, etc)
Ep1 thru Ep7 (Days 1-15): 100% (all done including testing) (Edited)
Ep8 (Days 15-26): 99% (requires audio injection for gallery, MiniStat choreography, UI polish, and final testing)
Ep9 (Days 26-27): 95% (requires audio injection for gallery, MiniStat choreography, UI polish, and final testing)
Ep10 (Days 27-32): Undetermined (Outline for gameplan done, no hardcore coding implemented yet)
Overall: (dev's Fix #2 not fully integrated yet)

... the cake is still baking... I'm back to it.

(I should correct that the one large original script was separated into 40 individual scripts, not 80 as I mistakenly counted RPYCs the first time).

The original script file thru Ep9 was over 91,000 lines of code for just the story... it's over 100,000 lines thru Ep10... just a little stat for FYI. That's... a shitload of code for perspective.
Generally updated replied to post. Taking a late lunch break for ~30mins.

garyjlinder64

Jun 23, 2021
View attachment 1686599

Overview:
In-game mod for Returning to Mia (Summer with Mia 2)
Multi-mod adds support for save descriptions, choice guide, custom stat screens, custom scene gallery, custom settings, custom fonts and more.

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Developer whose respective links are found below.

*** The latest SanchoMod Core v7b ***
Another massive overhaul of core mod with 1,000's of cumulative hours in development
Note: If you run this on a potato system then it's likely to bake it. It's highly recommended that you initiate via a dedicated GPU.

Updated: 05-14-2023
Game/Creator: Summer with Mia 2 / Inceton Games /
Modder: Sancho1969 F95
Mod Version: E9
Game Version: Episode 9
Language: English

Features:
  • Improved aesthetics with animated mod menus/screens, all fully customizable to tailor your personal experience.
  • Too many story branches got you down 'cause you can't remember which of your saves is which? I gotcha covered. Includes the Original SanchoMod save description feature. Often imitated (including the use of my GUI buttons) the SanchoSave is more intelligent and efficient, saving you keystrokes as it autoloads the save slot descriptions and it also allows you to completely escape the process of saving if you wish (I've personally not seen this feature with other imitations). Feature can be toggled on/off anytime as desired.
  • Adds multiple exhaustive stats screens always accessible via the MiniMenu or Options menu. Resizable, toggle-enabled, various formats, and more.
  • Adds in-game walkthrough ChoiceGuide noting all variable changes and highlighting important choices. Can be toggled on/off at anytime, play as YOU want to play. You are not forced to view spoilers if you do not wish.
  • Multiple opacity and text sizing options to customize your experience including dialogue boxes, text and fonts, QuickMenu sizing and format versions, and more. All can be toggled on/off as desired, again allowing you even more control to tailor your experience.
  • Adds a custom fully unlocked scene gallery (SanchoGallery) that runs completely independent.
  • Adds professionally coded custom cheats (SanchoCheats) if applicable (varies from port to port).
  • Adds the ability to view multiple scenes (SanchoSplits) if menu choice has a scene/route split (varies from port to port).
  • Too many new features to list (see FAQ below for even more features implemented in the latest Core) .
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
SaveFixer:
(Using SanchoModded saves in an unmodded game)
Change-Log:

Current revision: 05/14/2023 10:52 CST
Download: -

(preview pics below are of vE6, I'll update later)
View attachment 1774543 View attachment 1774544 View attachment 1774545 View attachment 1774546 View attachment 1774547 View attachment 1774549 View attachment 1774550
View attachment 1686627 View attachment 1686626 View attachment 1686635 View attachment 1686636

(Screenshot below explains the SanchoMod interface/features)
View attachment 1686619
If you enjoy my mods and guides, please consider smashing the "(y)like" to give me support. You won't see links or advertisements in any of my mods, all I ask is for your gratitude if you enjoy my work. Feel free to follow my profile where I post new mods, updates, and status of works-in-progress. If you find this particular mod beneficial and/or enjoyable, consider leaving a proper review and a "vote" so others might benefit from your personal experience. My personal thanks (as always) to the hardworking devs, compressors, and admins. Kindest regards and be well.
Is there a final update coming?

BillyLawrence

Dec 10, 2020
Looks like another update was done today for it. Claims to be some minor fixes and the addition of a replay gallery. Not sure if there is an impact to the gallant efforts on the WT here.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Looks like another update was done today for it. Claims to be some minor fixes and the addition of a replay gallery. Not sure if there is an impact to the gallant efforts on the WT here.
Thanks but SonsOLiberty threw me that "Fix #2" yesterday morning here. I appreciate you looking out though in case I had missed it, sincerely.

Please don't kill yourself trying to get the mod done on some accelerated time frame.
In this VN vs. SanchoMod battle royal, SanchoMod will win but it's been a fight with more rounds than expected for sure. I had to stop last night at 2200hrs (10pm) as I had about reached my daily limit but it's now 0530hrs (5:30am) and I'm back at it.

Two large VN's that were/are totally fucked up back to back is taking a toll on me but I'll be fine.... as long as BaDIK or some other massive VN doesn't drop right as I get this on done. I'll need a 48hrs break once I knock this bad boy out for sure :ROFLMAO:.

---------------

Otherwise I reckon I have Ep1-8 perfected with zero bugs, full SanchoMod Core support including repetitive AutoSaves (these will span page 69 & 70, each slot a different Episode as you progress). When I'm done and this is in your hands I hope that this will be as epic a Final release as SanchoMod has been noted for "Leap of Faith". I broke new ground in that mod by pushing boundaries and I'm hoping this release will be on par with that or above (crosses fingers). Anyway, enough of me yammering on... I've work to do (now, where's that second cup of coffee?).

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
See a post I made here in the VN's thread for an example of the many "little things" I keep having to repair. This will give you an idea of what I've been up against and why it's taking so long to get this update done. It's my "vent" rant at the dev (yet again).

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes