Mod Ren'Py Returning To Mia (Summer with Mia 2) [Ep. 10 v1.1.0] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

doujin1

Nov 18, 2017
Don't be sad bud... you still have the option of PC/Linux/Mac so there's still choice of devices for now.
it's harder for other option as my PC is shared and in public space for my family.
I hope you still consider to compatible your core mod for android or joiplay in the future. i do really love and always try your mod for other games in earlier version before it not compatible anymore.

Reactions: DKft and Sancho1969

fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
it's harder for other option as my PC is shared and in public space for my family.
I hope you still consider to compatible your core mod for android or joiplay in the future. i do really love and always try your mod for other games in earlier version before it not compatible anymore.
check out dark assasins android remakes of vns he usually includes the mods. you may get lucky. you can also encrypt a folder so no one else can get to it on a shared computer

Cyrix72

Oct 31, 2021
One day I'm going to just mod the easy VN's and save myself a ton of workload :p
Man, I like you and your mods and even selected my latest VNs because you modded them, but I'm sure you'd neve ever do that to just have it the easy way. ;-)

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
..and even selected my latest VNs because you modded them...
Just be careful what you select. I've intentionally only released public a specific variety of mods to cover different segments/kinks of AVN's. There's some crazy shit out there... just know that going into that full catalog, it covers a lot of bases and not all might be in your specific wheelhouse (sometimes I go outside mine just to push some boundaries with the public offering). Just an FYI.

Reactions: Cyrix72

popopopopooop

Oct 18, 2019

You should consider saving up for a cheap laptop. I play every adult game on a weak i5 laptop laptop with not much going for it spec wise. I don't load any adult games on my gaming PC/Work PC, but as of now everything runs fine.

Reactions: fkrfxr

salvo00786

May 29, 2017
Just be careful what you select. I've intentionally only released public a specific variety of mods to cover different segments/kinks of AVN's. There's some crazy shit out there... just know that going into that full catalog, it covers a lot of bases and not all might be in your specific wheelhouse (sometimes I go outside mine just to push some boundaries with the public offering). Just an FYI.
And where is your full catalog? Do you have a personal site?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
boss is it done :devilish:
See post here from this morning bud. Obviously I'm ahead of that now but I can't keep stopping and making post updates. It'll be worth the wait...I'm already impressing myself at this point. The features (all optional) pack a punch but don't get in the way.

Edit: I edited the post to be more current

Last edited:

M4RAUDER

Mar 18, 2018
See post here from this morning bud. Obviously I'm ahead of that now but I can't keep stopping and making post updates. It'll be worth the wait...I'm already impressing myself at this point. The features (all optional) pack a punch but don't get in the way.

Very impressive. Is there an aproxiamte ETA? I don't want to get a release date out of you, just trying to figure out if i should check in hourly, daily or in a week or so?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Very impressive. Is there an aproxiamte ETA? I don't want to get a release date out of you, just trying to figure out if i should check in hourly, daily or in a week or so?
I'd have better luck giving you the winning lotto numbers. Not in the the next hour but certainly not in a week... the curve ball is I don't know how many hours I'll be coding tonight... I'd like to spend a bit of time with friends, light the bon fire I pre-built last week, and grill some grub but we'll see.

• Haha
Reactions: Moonie1369

Kalkuv

Feb 8, 2019
I'd have better luck giving you the winning lotto numbers. Not in the the next hour but certainly not in a week... the curve ball is I don't know how many hours I'll be coding tonight... I'd like to spend a bit of time with friends, light the bon fire I pre-built last week, and grill some grub but we'll see.
Please, the numbers for german lotto Saturday:illuminati:

wataru69

Nov 8, 2017

thank you

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes