Mod Ren'Py Returning To Mia (Summer with Mia 2) [Ep. 10 v1.1.0] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Fuck, this is getting really old. The more I keep digging, the more work I put in, the more missing/broke images I find.

The new story of my life:
View attachment 3056260

SonsOLiberty is there by chance a third "Fix" out yet? No way this passes even after the last two. I've changed so much code to divert/fix broken blinks and static images that I've lost count...and I haven't logged them all.

I really, really want to get this update done but it's been fighting me the whole damn way. What a shitty "Final" release of a VN technically speaking. :/
Geez, I keep finding them still... gonna be a long day
1699015316327.png

Aqua888

Jan 10, 2023
Mannnn take some rest or go and play some games, you have been working this buggy game for 3 days

Reactions: Welkiki

LonefoxSwe

May 18, 2019
Good morning,

Gameplan ramble:

Okay, today's gameplan (I'm a bit grumpy, sorry, on my first cup of coffee): I MUST take ~1-2hrs today to go to town and grab supplies and get my payroll sorted for my emps. Regarding the mod... I truly hope to get it out today but that's fully dependent on how many more missing images I ultimately run across (they've been coming out like roaches in the dark).

So, with the ~2hrs I must deploy to IRL business that still leaves me with ~15+hrs to work on the code today and still leave time for a couple of meals. It's almost 0700hrs here now...I'm firing up the other screens and the IDE... time to get to work...
Chill.
Don't get burned out.
Just take your time with it. :)

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Mannnn take some rest or go and play some games, you have been working this buggy game for 3 days
Buggy games for over a week... I was working and finished "Summer's Gone" then got right on to this VN.

Chill.
Don't get burned out.
Just take your time with it. :)
No rest for the wicked. I'll take a few days off after I get this thing out.

----

Otherwise I've all but finished fleshing out SanchoNotes in the ChoiceGuide and fully outlined and pre-coded every lewd scene (3 are 100% done, 5 only need finalization, and I'm considering 1 extra bonus). I'm leaving the MiniStat choreography for last as that's the perfect time for final testing before wrapping it all up and cleaning up my code for distribution.

yeahwhatever

Aug 14, 2020
I have officially become a keyboard warrior of the F5 variation. Send help. But in all seriousness thank you Sancho for doing the work

andrine32

Oct 4, 2017
Buggy games for over a week... I was working and finished "Summer's Gone" then got right on to this VN.

No rest for the wicked. I'll take a few days off after I get this thing out.

----

Otherwise I've all but finished fleshing out SanchoNotes in the ChoiceGuide and fully outlined and pre-coded every lewd scene (3 are 100% done, 5 only need finalization, and I'm considering 1 extra bonus). I'm leaving the MiniStat choreography for last as that's the perfect time for final testing before wrapping it all up and cleaning up my code for distribution.
Not all hero's wear capes. I think I speak for most folks in saying, thanks for all the work but yea its done when its done, no need to burn yourself out esp for free. Just learning coding myself and yea...we don't deserve ya :)

DubbleU

Aug 2, 2023
Nah, it's not like that bud. I'm just sharing what I'm making for my personal use, I'd be doing the work anyway (well, minus all the "polish"). I appreciate the kind words. Regards.
Not exactly true, the fact that you release them for others to use means you're legit.

Imagine an old guy dying of some disease, his goal is to cure himself, he eventually succeeds. He then later releases the cure for others, while the original intent was self-serving, the ending accomplishment is altruistic. (y)

Reactions: Cyrix72

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoGallery 100% Complete
View attachment 3058093
I'll probably add a small bonus scene to fill in that last slot...because I can.
I just folded in "Fix2" stock gallery code.... the dev has 31 scenes with zero customization done to the replays...they just point to the closest lewd label and that's it. SanchoGallery has 62+ scenes.... guess Inceton forgot some of his own scenes?
1699037413125.png
Regardless... the stock gallery is there if you wish to use it. I'm not a fan of it personally, I'll stick with my own.

master861

Nov 4, 2022
Yes i thing so because giselle not sure if her name is right got only 3 scenes but what is with the car that scene is missing in the replay room

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Is there new Mia/Emma threesome scene? Looking at some of the pics it looks like it was a flashback or something. I'm not sure if it had animation to it. Thats about the only new scene I care about. lol

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Is there new Mia/Emma threesome scene? Looking at some of the pics it looks like it was a flashback or something. I'm not sure if it had animation to it. Thats about the only new scene I care about. lol
I'll place in a spoiler...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Almighty

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Ep10 Final Progress Update

Okay, every single choice in the new content of Ep10 (D27-32) has notes... you won't find a single Event variable choice menu set without an understanding to a degree I feel comfortable with not spilling all the beans as you play.

With that said, I'm doing the final tweaking of the MiniStat, speedrunning all paths again, and performing code cleanup.
1699042543299.png

I'd really like to add a few more SanchoSplits (I think there's around half a dozen now) and some other features but time is running out if I want to get this in your hands today.

Current ETA: min 2hrs max 6hrs (I reserve the right to retract/alter, this is just an educated guess when I'll be pulling the cake from the oven). I'm back to it.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Ep10 Final Progress Update

Okay, every single choice in the new content of Ep10 (D27-32) has notes... you won't find a single Event variable choice menu set without an understanding to a degree I feel comfortable with not spilling all the beans as you play.

With that said, I'm doing the final tweaking of the MiniStat, speedrunning all paths again, and performing code cleanup.

I'd really like to add a few more SanchoSplits (I think there's around half a dozen now) and some other features but time is running out if I want to get this in your hands today.

Current ETA: min 2hrs max 6hrs (I reserve the right to retract/alter, this is just an educated guess when I'll be pulling the cake from the oven). I'm back to it.
Sweet. I think I can say for most of us, take your time. We appreciate what you do, and look forward to your hard work paying off.

Is it ready yet? LoL. Just had to say it. We patiently wait with baited breath. And, thanks for doing this for us lowly peons.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
HEY Sancho1969
Move your damn fucking lazy ass and get the stuff done!
This should have been ready since days .......

(note: sancho knows that i am just kidding XD)
:ROFLMAO: 3 days to fix the stock VN of the massive amount of bugs, 3 hrs to update mod and add new features (not really exact but it sure feels that way). Hopefully I'm only a few hours away... putting the final polish on things now.

Hope all is well with you and yours bud...give my best to the team!

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Well no Steam update today yet, at least....either are done or maybe going to do one final fix...

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes