Mod Ren'Py Returning To Mia (Summer with Mia 2) [Ep. 10 v1.1.0] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Vaftrudner

May 19, 2022
Its just me or i cant see exit button in main menu like...how to exit game?
Same for me, it seems the "Sanchomod" button is in the place where the "Quit" button was.
Seems ALT-F4 is the way to quit with the mod installed.

sukkrad

Jul 10, 2022
Sorry, couldn't wait and paid for it
Worth it completely

Like, I was this entire time considering Sadie, but the epilogue made me take Mia at the end lmao

Not so bad considering LT's easter egg about LT2 ending in this game lmao...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway, I can see why people wouldn't like it, but I feel that it fits pretty well, I am gonna keep track of this studio.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Thank you for the mod. Big thank you.
Some errors, but ignore button works fine:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I got the same error. ignore works fine just thought you would want to know. clean install tenfix. thanks for all the hard work. this error does not seem to affect game play and hitting ignore is no big deal.
Yep, it's yet another one of dozens of missing SlutButton images. I'll push a fix for it next "maintenance update" upload.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Spectacular work, Sancho!
Maybe I'm just missing it, but is there an exit button for us full-screeners?
Its just me or i cant see exit button in main menu like...how to exit game?
Same for me, it seems the "Sanchomod" button is in the place where the "Quit" button was.
Seems ALT-F4 is the way to quit with the mod installed.
My bad... I generally click on the windowed "x" to close RenPy. I'll sort that like this: if not on the Main mainmenu then you will see "Return" otherwise if on Main you'll get "Quit":

Give me a minute to grab a cup of coffee, make a new build, and upload new links. I'll sort the missing SlutButton image in the post above as well. BRB...

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod Maintenance Update (Non-Critical)

Links in the OP are updated accordingly.

Change log:
  • Resolved: Two additional missing SlutButton images exception errors as noted in posts here, here,and here.
  • Resolved: Added the "Quit" button back to the MainMenu that I had removed in the UI as noted in posts here, here, and here. Now if on Main you'll see "Quit", otherwise you'll see "Return".
1699193801559.png 1699193820673.png

Thanks to the following for respectfully reporting: joypinse, PunkHooligan, fkrfxr, tania, Vaftrudner, Dojoflow

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Old mod removing or just update to this new version?
You can always just DL the latest SanchoMod and reinstall, giving permission to overwrite when requested. This is always the case unless I specifically note otherwise. You can do it the hard way and delete the previous mod and reinstall the new one but overwriting the files is the same result with fewer actions (and minimizes the risk of borking something). Make sense?

master861

Nov 4, 2022
yes of curse that make sense sancho and this is not my frist mod i installed from you is only to point out if some one else ask the same or why it not works.
I hope you get my litel sarkasmus in this post.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
yes of curse that make sense sancho and this is not my frist mod i installed from you is only to point out if some one else ask the same or why it not works.
I hope you get my litel sarkasmus in this post.
Indeed.

At the end of the day I strive to keep the mod installation consistent across the board for all VN's... install VN then install mod (using identical versions of VN:mod). If updating mod due to "maintenance update" then simply reinstall mod over existing mod. Keeping it simple and consistent makes for zero technical support required on my end. The exception to the support requirement is when someone doesn't follow those very simple instructions.

Regards.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ArhraCole

mikieyuewg

Jun 10, 2022
Sorry Sancho i have this problem, i try to go on using the ignore button, but the error that he could not find image it keeps showing up.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: DynamicImage 'bg/Blink/[current_scene_name]_half.jpg': could not find image. ('bg/Blink/e10_2524_half.jpg')

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "Story/ep10/ep10_Day28.rpyc", line 329, in script
  File "F:\Quack\Returning_To_Mia_Ep_10_V1.1-STEAM\Returning_To_Mia_Ep_10_Fix_2_Steam\renpy\ast.py", line 1678, in execute
    renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired=paired)
  File "F:\Quack\Returning_To_Mia_Ep_10_V1.1-STEAM\Returning_To_Mia_Ep_10_Fix_2_Steam\renpy\exports.py", line 1758, in with_statement
    return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
  File "F:\Quack\Returning_To_Mia_Ep_10_V1.1-STEAM\Returning_To_Mia_Ep_10_Fix_2_Steam\renpy\display\core.py", line 2978, in do_with
    return self.interact(trans_pause=True,
  File "F:\Quack\Returning_To_Mia_Ep_10_V1.1-STEAM\Returning_To_Mia_Ep_10_Fix_2_Steam\renpy\display\core.py", line 3582, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "F:\Quack\Returning_To_Mia_Ep_10_V1.1-STEAM\Returning_To_Mia_Ep_10_Fix_2_Steam\renpy\display\core.py", line 4055, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda d : d.per_interact())
  File "F:\Quack\Returning_To_Mia_Ep_10_V1.1-STEAM\Returning_To_Mia_Ep_10_Fix_2_Steam\renpy\display\core.py", line 684, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "F:\Quack\Returning_To_Mia_Ep_10_V1.1-STEAM\Returning_To_Mia_Ep_10_Fix_2_Steam\renpy\display\core.py", line 684, in visit_all
  [Previous line repeated 2 more times]
  File "F:\Quack\Returning_To_Mia_Ep_10_V1.1-STEAM\Returning_To_Mia_Ep_10_Fix_2_Steam\renpy\display\core.py", line 674, in visit_all
    for d in self.visit():
  File "F:\Quack\Returning_To_Mia_Ep_10_V1.1-STEAM\Returning_To_Mia_Ep_10_Fix_2_Steam\renpy\display\image.py", line 785, in visit
    self.find_target()
  File "F:\Quack\Returning_To_Mia_Ep_10_V1.1-STEAM\Returning_To_Mia_Ep_10_Fix_2_Steam\renpy\display\image.py", line 683, in find_target
    raise Exception(error)
Exception: DynamicImage 'bg/Blink/[current_scene_name]_half.jpg': could not find image. ('bg/Blink/e10_2524_half.jpg')

Windows-10-10.0.22621 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.3.23091805
Returning to Mia 
Mon Nov  6 02:19:10 2023

Jerora

Aug 8, 2021
Sorry Sancho i have this problem, i try to go on using the ignore button, but the error that he could not find image it keeps showing up.

Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
  File "F:\Quack\Returning_To_Mia_Ep_10_V1.1-STEAM\Returning_To_Mia_Ep_10_Fix_2_Steam\renpy\ast.py", line 1678, in execute
  File "F:\Quack\Returning_To_Mia_Ep_10_V1.1-STEAM\Returning_To_Mia_Ep_10_Fix_2_Steam\renpy\exports.py", line 1758, in with_statement
  File "F:\Quack\Returning_To_Mia_Ep_10_V1.1-STEAM\Returning_To_Mia_Ep_10_Fix_2_Steam\renpy\display\core.py", line 2978, in do_with
  File "F:\Quack\Returning_To_Mia_Ep_10_V1.1-STEAM\Returning_To_Mia_Ep_10_Fix_2_Steam\renpy\display\core.py", line 3582, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "F:\Quack\Returning_To_Mia_Ep_10_V1.1-STEAM\Returning_To_Mia_Ep_10_Fix_2_Steam\renpy\display\core.py", line 4055, in interact_core
  File "F:\Quack\Returning_To_Mia_Ep_10_V1.1-STEAM\Returning_To_Mia_Ep_10_Fix_2_Steam\renpy\display\core.py", line 674, in visit_all
    for d in self.visit():
  File "F:\Quack\Returning_To_Mia_Ep_10_V1.1-STEAM\Returning_To_Mia_Ep_10_Fix_2_Steam\renpy\display\image.py", line 785, in visit
    self.find_target()
  File "F:\Quack\Returning_To_Mia_Ep_10_V1.1-STEAM\Returning_To_Mia_Ep_10_Fix_2_Steam\renpy\display\image.py", line 683, in find_target
    raise Exception(error)

Ren'Py 8.1.3.23091805
Returning to Mia
Hmm in bg/Blink/ there is no e10_2524_half.jpg . Soo another missing image. there is 10_2446, next is 10_2584.o_O . But in bg\Story there is , e10_2524.:unsure:(y)

Last edited:
Reactions: Sancho1969

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Both links work.

Alternative for you:
Kill those links and edit your post bud, the last thing I need are incorrect versions out in the wild when I try to update. That other fella can use a VPN if needed in his country. Thank you.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020

Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
    for d in self.visit():
    self.find_target()
    raise Exception(error)

Ren'Py 8.1.3.23091805
Returning to Mia
I see. Yep, it's another dev missing image. I likely missed some of these blinks since they don't exception when speed running (the images change to fast while skipping for RenPy to process the "blnk" request). Since it's minor I'll sort it in the next Maintenance Update. Thanks for reporting.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes