Mod Ren'Py Returning To Mia (Summer with Mia 2) [Ep. 10 v1.1.0] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

master861

Nov 4, 2022
SanchoMod Update (Ep10 v1.02)
(Yes, blame the dev, I know the version number is smaller)

Go get you some.

Links in OP are updated accordingly.

*** A fresh playthrough is HIGHLY recommended for best experience ***
(old saves will work fine but much has changed in Ep1-9's images/anims and Ep9's dialogue)

If you played Ep10 v1.1 then simply install this mod update, you do NOT have to re-DL the VN. Otherwise:

Important - Proper installation instructions for Patched version(s):
If you install the full VN version then disregard, otherwise if you installed either the uncompressed or compressed patches you MUST follow these instructions or your installation will fail.
  1. Assuming you install Ep10 initial release and both patches. Navigate to the VN's directory/folder.
  2. Now you MUST delete every single RPY/RPYC file found inside the VN's "/game"
  3. Now delete BOTH the "/game/Story" and "/game/Lust Time" folders if they exist (they likely will)
  4. Install the mod as usual by placing all the mod's zip contents inside the VN's "/game" folder.
  5. Play to your heart's content and thank me for almost 100hrs to finish this buggy update.
Changlelog:
  • Updated VN to dev's latest version (v1.02) which has some stock gallery fixes and grammatical changes only.
  • Resolved another missing image (again, none of these have been resolved by the dev) found here. Thanks to mikieyuewg for reporting it.
If you enjoy my work once you've had time to check it out, consider leaving a vote and/or review so others might benefit from your experience. Positive or negative, all civil forms of rational criticism are welcomed and appreciated. Your feedback matters. Regards.
On the compressed version from SonsOLiberty is only the /game/Story folder ther.

master861

Nov 4, 2022
hmm then this is wrong?
  1. Now delete BOTH the "/game/Story" and "/game/Lust Time" folders if they exist (they likely will) <--- from sanchosmod

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
hmm then this is wrong?
  1. Now delete BOTH the "/game/Story" and "/game/Lust Time" folders if they exist (they likely will) <--- from sanchosmod
Just do it bud, it's not wrong per se. The files that aren't actual scripts inside the "Story" folder are archived in another RPA file that you already have from the base VN and they aren't needed for the VN anyway.

These three non-script files are in "/Story/ep10":
1699366639355.png
They are not needed at all... the dev just fucked up an left them in there. It's simply a small 3rd party program to outline a flow chart since he apparently got confused how his own VN worked. Disregard them, the flow chart has mistakes anyway and isn't used by the VN in any way.

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
How can you be confused at your own game :ROFLMAO:
yep, I have no idea who advised the dev to go fro v1.1 to v1.02... that makes no sense whatsoever. I can only assume that v1.1 was supposed to be v1.01 with a type-o but who knows at this point.

Sonu The Pilot

Being Alive
Uploader
Dec 17, 2019
I've initially downloaded Ep.10 Fix and then used the Ep.10 v1.1 patch by Bob69. (Don't ask why an Uploader using this patch lol, just i'm out of town and my mobile network speed is shit).Then followed Sancho's instructions and added the mod files. Everything is fine except the "voice" (I can't hear the voice that you hear at the start. If you don't understand, remember the voice you hear saying "And steamier!")

I'm too lazy to check what's the issue here. As it's a minor problem. I don't care much. But if anyone have the same problem and already sorted it; then feel free to help me out :coffee:

Edit:
Looks like the voice working fine right now. Just a quick game restart solved the problem (I think so if I'm not high). :FacePalm:

Last edited:

Sonu The Pilot

Being Alive
Uploader
Dec 17, 2019
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/SanchoMod/SanchoMod RTM-SWM2.rpy", line 3251, in <module>
  File "renpy/common/00keymap.rpy", line 28, in remove
    _list.remove(self, a)
ValueError: list.remove(x): x not in list

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "SanchoMod/SanchoMod RTM-SWM2.rpyc", line 3234, in script
  File "E:\Origin Games\Returning_To_Mia_Ep_10_Fix_2_Steam\renpy\ast.py", line 1138, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "E:\Origin Games\Returning_To_Mia_Ep_10_Fix_2_Steam\renpy\python.py", line 1122, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/SanchoMod/SanchoMod RTM-SWM2.rpy", line 3251, in <module>
  File "renpy/common/00keymap.rpy", line 28, in remove
    _list.remove(self, a)
ValueError: list.remove(x): x not in list

Ren'Py 8.1.3.23091805
Returning to Mia
Tue Nov  7 08:00:06 2023

getting this error when opening the game
I'm guessing you've used the patches: Ep.10 -> Ep.10 fix -> Ep.10 v1.1 -> Sancho's mod
LOL, I got this same error when I've used Ep.10 fix patch instead of Ep.10 v1.1 patch (as I've already have Ep.10 fix version)
Check what version you have and what patch you're installing.

NOTE: If you've reached the Ep.10 v1.1 then directly install Sancho mod (after following Sancho's instructions) instead of updating it to Ep.10 v1.02.

Don't know if this helps you or not. Just one of my observation during some experiment:whistle:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Edit:
Looks like the voice working fine right now. Just a quick game restart solved the problem (I think so if I'm not high). :FacePalm:
Let me know if not. It shouldn't be effected at all as I don't alter ANY stock audio code/files. I add my own and add my own mixer but they do not interfere with stock OEM sounds. I'm guessing you were high since I couldn't replicate the issue drunk:ROFLMAO:.

• Haha
Reactions: Sonu The Pilot

newdawn75

Feb 22, 2023
Sancho- Under the overview for this mod you have screenshots and one shows sancho mod options and its for another game, one that lists several girls one named sia, can you tell me that game? I'm interested in playing it.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Well, I didn't know it was updated to 10.2 but the 10 Fix mod worked great for me with no problems. ;) Anyways, thank you so very much for your work on this mod, and yeah, I agree with the MC. Sure I decided to save that scum bucket, I didn't do it for him, rather I did it for Isla and Cindy, felt they would rather have it this way, and was pleased he was nicer upon his return. Lots of that where are they now stuff I did like. Thank you again for your work on this, glad to have this done.

Reactions: Sancho1969

DankJiji

Apr 18, 2020
Is the latest mod update compatible with the release named Returning_To_Mia_Ep_10_Fix_2_Steam

Anony79

Oct 23, 2020
(For fear or being slapped in the back of the head) Anyone have a link to the final APK file? Even better, a nodded final APK file?

Thanks in advance!

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Is the latest mod update compatible with the release named Returning_To_Mia_Ep_10_Fix_2_Steam
It's actually further... I'm on Fix3 based on the latest Steam build provided to me(us) from SonsOLiberty. So, your good to go.

(For fear or being slapped in the back of the head) Anyone have a link to the final APK file? Even better, a nodded final APK file?

Thanks in advance!
PC/English only bud (PC/Mac/Linux).

Reactions: ArhraCole

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
How do I unlock the photo gallery with Sancho Mod?
SanchoGallery is fully unlocked by default. Playing scenes via SanchoGallery does NOT unlock anything in the stock VN gallery/replays. This is by painstaking design so those remain as cheevos (achievements). Make sense?

• Red Heart
Reactions: ArhraCole
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes