Mod Ren'Py Returning To Mia (Summer with Mia 2) [Ep. 10 v1.1.0] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Manaroth25M

Jul 8, 2022
These are the VN's pathing descriptions ("Friend", "Couple", "Broke").

It says Broke for you because of the various pathings you chose during your playthrough. Sadie, Isla, and Cindy can have the "Broke" pathing depending on your choices. The ChoiceGuide alerts you of all of these "Friend", "Couple", "Broke", etc.

Examples of how Isla's path goes to Broke: MC agrees to continue the affair (during the Hotel scene) but then later rejects her (on the boat) or the MC chose Mia after Isla's text, etc. If you read the VN as you play Isla is quite vocal and she tells the MC exactly why she's pissed if the Player makes choices that go against her.
I haven't got that far yet and I have been nothing but nice to her and said broke from the start so I thought maybe her path was broken or something. was at the wine event and knew I was being good so just thought I would ask. says broke from the start of a new game. no choices made except mc's name and grace's/mc's status. could it be because this was not the 1st playthrough. I played up to ep9 before and tried different paths waiting for ep10 but I started a new game for ep10 because devs seem to change old content a lot. so wanted to make sure I didn't miss nothing new.

Vis117

Sep 22, 2019
SanchoGallery is fully unlocked by default. Playing scenes via SanchoGallery does NOT unlock anything in the stock VN gallery/replays. This is by painstaking design so those remain as cheevos (achievements). Make sense?
It sounds like the picture gallery is intentionally not unlocked by your mod then. Does the picture gallery unlock just by playing the game? It's been a while since I've tried.

I know there is a separate Sanchomod scene gallery. I'm referring to the photo gallery specifically.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
It sounds like the picture gallery is intentionally not unlocked by your mod then. Does the picture gallery unlock just by playing the game? It's been a while since I've tried.

I know there is a separate Sanchomod scene gallery. I'm referring to the photo gallery specifically.
Yes, all unlocks work as original by playing the VN, the mod does NOT alter what is unlocked while playing (in any VN of SanchoMod). Pics specifically might be unlocked via the scenes viewed in mod's gallery though as well... I can't recall from memory where those unlocks are placed tbh.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I haven't got that far yet and I have been nothing but nice to her and said broke from the start so I thought maybe her path was broken or something. was at the wine event and knew I was being good so just thought I would ask. says broke from the start of a new game. no choices made except mc's name and grace's/mc's status. could it be because this was not the 1st playthrough. I played up to ep9 before and tried different paths waiting for ep10 but I started a new game for ep10 because devs seem to change old content a lot. so wanted to make sure I didn't miss nothing new.
I've sorted this to make the info more User friendly. I'll push it when I finish another Maintenance Update later:

Was (by VN default):
1700322566847.png

Now (by Mod override):
1700322616050.png

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
the mod is not installed correctly so the game wont load unless i remove the mod
it was working on previous version

Screenshot (84) (Small).png

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
the mod is not installed correctly so the game wont load unless i remove the mod
it was working on previous version
Then install it correctly... that's why it's telling you that, you did not install it correctly. The correct installation is 2 simple steps... and only those two (one of them is simply installing the VN). I'll post them yet again:

The proper installation process is two steps, and only these two (for PC in English):
  1. Install a fresh/unadulterated version of the VN (no hackery, no shenanigans, just the plain VN). You can do this in a new folder if you wish to retain your existing installation for whatever reason.
  2. Install the mod as directed in the OP (place all of the contents of the mod's zip inside the "/game" folder of the VN).
That's it, don't do anything else but start the VN and report back.

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
Then install it correctly... that's why it's telling you that, you did not install it correctly. The correct installation is 2 simple steps... and only those two (one of them is simply installing the VN). I'll post them yet again:

The proper installation process is two steps, and only these two (for PC in English):
  1. Install a fresh/unadulterated version of the VN (no hackery, no shenanigans, just the plain VN). You can do this in a new folder if you wish to retain your existing installation for whatever reason.
  2. Install the mod as directed in the OP (place all of the contents of the mod's zip inside the "/game" folder of the VN).
That's it, don't do anything else but start the VN and report back.
i found what is the problem
i reinstalled v 1.1 and the mod and it worked perfectly but when i updated to v 1.02 i had this error again

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
i found what is the problem
i reinstalled v 1.1 and the mod and it worked perfectly but when i updated to v 1.02 i had this error again
Always use the same version of VN:Mod unless otherwise stated in the mod's OP. This will save you both time and grief. It's one of the sole reasons version numbers are placed on mod updates.

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
Always use the same version of VN:Mod unless otherwise stated in the mod's OP. This will save you both time and grief. It's one of the sole reasons version numbers are placed on mod updates.
i installed the new mod for v1.02 as mentionned in the OP

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I've sorted this to make the info more User friendly. I'll push it when I finish another Maintenance Update later:

Was (by VN default):
View attachment 3096700

Now (by Mod override):
View attachment 3096702
I've also fleshed-out the ChoiceGuide even further to better clarify the various Pathing changes in choices since it seems to be causing folks confusion evaluating courses of action on their own. The information shown still changes dynamically depending on the Player's previous choices. Some examples:
1700335555945.png 1700335570095.png 1700335585697.png 1700335597315.png

All the above are slated for the next pending Maintenance Update.

Reactions: Vaftrudner

Ultimecea

Dec 13, 2020
does anyone have an original scr.rpa file ( I think that's all I need to uninstall it & revert back to the original? this mod crashed my game right at start up (traceback attached) View attachment 3107716 View attachment 3107716 . I dropped all 3 files in the game folder & hit override, so I think I installed in correctly. the instructions said that's all you needed to do.
bruh, its literally just above you
https://f95zone.to/threads/returnin...-02-multi-mod-sancho1969.110067/post-12261937

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
does anyone have an original scr.rpa file ( I think that's all I need to uninstall it & revert back to the original? this mod crashed my game right at start up (traceback attached) View attachment 3107716 View attachment 3107716 . I dropped all 3 files in the game folder & hit override, so I think I installed in correctly. the instructions said that's all you needed to do.
That error is impossible if you installed the mod correctly. That crash is stating it can't find the mod's MiniStat... which is every single SanchoMod in existence.

Zeky

May 14, 2018
Reserved for pending FAQ

The main newest feature sets within the mod (for those already accustomed to SanchoMod) are the following:
  1. SanchoDiaBox toggle (found in the Options screen). Seamlessly changes from OEM dialogue box to SanchoMod custom.
  2. QuickMenu alignment (found in the Options screen). New bonus feature - The alignment changes dynamically depending on whether the OEM or Sancho dialogue box is on screen.
  3. SaveDescription toggle (found in the Options screen)
  4. SanchoAlerts (isolated custom notifications that are completely separated from RenPy's default notifications, toggled on/off along with the normal ChoiceGuide). New bonus feature - now receive alerts of potential scene/path splits as save marker points.
  5. SanchoGallery (improved efficiency and handling of isolated gallery, isolated MC renaming, improved start and ending screen transitions and more). New bonus feature - The "SanchoMod Menu" opacity slider (that normally controls the opacity of the MiniStat screen in-game) now controls the dialogue box opacity while in a scene replay. When back in-game it switches back to it's default of adjusting the MiniStat screen opacity.
  6. SanchoCheats (found via the Options screen). Professionally and properly coded cheats that are rock-solid, including a reset button for stat changes that works intuitively and correctly every time. You asked for it, you got it...cheater.
  7. SanchoHotKeys (in-game only). New Feature! Alt+ArrowKeys for dialogue text size/opacity, Lower-case "g" for ChoiceGuide, Lower-case "m" for MiniStat, Lower-case "q" for QuickMenu, Lower-case "s" for medium SanchoStat, Lower-case "o" for SanchoOptions, Lower-case "c" for SanchoCheats. These work exactly as if you had clicked them in the MiniMenu or SanchoOptions, they just give you another way to do something faster or more conveniently. (Yes, I took the "s" key. Use shift+"s" or alt+"s" for screenshots)
  8. QM HoverMode (found in the Options screen). Additional QuickMenu customization that can also be toggled with the appropriate HotKey "q". Described in detail in a post in the mod's thread here.
  9. HotKey "S" Toggle (found in SanchoCheats) (it looked out of place in SanchoOptions where it really needs to be), works in real-time while in-game with no restart required. Toggle allows the HotKey to set to either the default "S" or the alternative "T". While in the "T" variant the user can take RenPy screenshots with the individual "S" key as well as the other multi-key assignments. This feature toggle is saved on a per-save file basis (it will always default to "S" when starting a new game so will have to be set to "T" each new game if that's the preference of the Player. When loading a save where it was previously set to "T" then it will be loaded as such).
  10. CriticalPath Popup Screen (in-game only). During critical points in conditionals behind the scenes (in the dev's code) provides you a popup that allows you to change important story scenarios on a case-by-case basis. Only populates if the ChoiceGuide is enabled.
  11. SanchoMod Volume Control (found in Preferences). Controls most of the sounds introduced by the mod separately from the VN's mixer.
  12. SanchoAutoSave (found on Save/Load Page 69). Episode/Chapter specific auto saves in one location, easily accessible by the Page menu.
I'll address each and other VN specific features in detail in this post as needed. I'll update this post periodically with those details and deep-dive into explanations if necessary.

Until then please enjoy and please consider leaving a review, a vote, or both. I'll never ask you for your "donation", I only ask for your appreciation if you enjoy my work. Best regards to you and yours.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Known Issues (issues known but not yet resolved):
  • Currently N/A
Resolved Issues (issues fixed and currently pending next mod update pushed to upload):
  • Giselle's name not populating correctly in her Ep9 SanchoGallery replay scene as reported here.
Added Features (newest features added in the last maintenance updates):
  • Currently N/A
Pending Features (features coded in and currently pending next mod update being push to upload):
  • Currently N/A
This not work with new fixed version please update it

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes