Mod Ren'Py Returning To Mia (Summer with Mia 2) [Ep. 10 v1.1.0] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

master861

Nov 4, 2022
You know that is the mod only tread for this game?
The soultion is in the officel game tread.
Sancho take your time for you mod

Stolarus

Jul 17, 2017
I know he currently has his hands full fixing Summer's Gone (Ocean basically wrecked it with the last update, he must work for Apple or Samsung as his day job) but hopefully this one will be updated to E10 in a week or 2. Dunno what WTF happened but all my saves from E1-9 are gone and not even gonna try to make 500 choices again without a WT (seriously, wtf is the point of a dev even implementing a save option if the literal last update breaks them all so you are forced to start over anyway?).
Save location moved. You have the info on how to fix it in the #1 post of the game thread, right above Download links

Reactions: UglyBastard314

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I know he currently has his hands full fixing Summer's Gone (Ocean basically wrecked it with the last update, he must work for Apple or Samsung as his day job) but hopefully this one will be updated to E10 in a week or 2. Dunno what WTF happened but all my saves from E1-9 are gone and not even gonna try to make 500 choices again without a WT (seriously, wtf is the point of a dev even implementing a save option if the literal last update breaks them all so you are forced to start over anyway?).
You saves are still there bud... you'll just have to copy/paste them manually (blame the dev, it's not me).
  • On PC go to "(user name)/AppData/Roaming/RenPy/SwM2-1604045022" and copy ALL of those files (including the persistent file)
  • Go to "(user name)/AppData/Roaming/RenPy/RtM-1604045022" and paste all those files
  • Fire up the VN and there you go.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
> Just woke up
> Came here, pressed F5
sadge
I pressed it too... nothing :/
:ROFLMAO:

I'm still at it... there's a few complications but I'm working through them. This wasn't really ready for "Final" release. It is not polished nor bugfee. There are images that are incorrect and don't match the scene, missing animations due to image clothing changes, etc. The dev pulled the cake out of the oven before it was ready for icing... happens sometimes. Guess he was eager for some Steam cash instead of putting out the absolute best product he could.

We'll get through it. I'm adding back some of the animations he commented out. The clothing, etc may not match but having dialogue during a lewd pass by while seeing a static image is much worse imho... so I'm rebuilding things a bit. I can revert them later if he recreates new animations/image files correctly.

One day I'm going to just mod the easy VN's and save myself a ton of workload :p

Anyway, I've ported the latest Core over and got it all hooked in...including the latest AutoSaves:
1698678338806.png 1698678351128.png

May 6, 2020
cant wait to finally play this game played the first one on steam waited with playing the second did the same with lust theory 2 and i just now realized i forgot to play that one even tho its out on steam so after im done with my current game im gonna be playing 4 inceton games

Flubberbutt

Nov 17, 2020
I'm just impressed that you are still going at it, Sancho. Seems like the dev has really made it difficult for you.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I'm just impressed that you are still going at it, Sancho. Seems like the dev has really made it difficult for you.
Pffft.. after me just finishing "Summer's Gone" this will be a breeze by comparison. That was a rough 3 days... but it's done. This update has it's problems but the hurdles are not as high since it's not completely rewritten like the aforementioned VN.

cancrone

Jul 18, 2017
Not with v7 of the mod's Core bud... it currently smokes phones. I hope to resolve before I finalize Core v7 and start v8. Currently it's stable on PC/English.
It's possible to have just the gallery mod (the real gallery made by you) so we can have it with JoiPlay on android? Or it would crash anyway?

dorleans

Sep 10, 2021
Pffft.. after me just finishing "Summer's Gone" this will be a breeze by comparison. That was a rough 3 days... but it's done. This update has it's problems but the hurdles are not as high since it's not completely rewritten like the aforementioned VN.
That is... just kind of hiliariously consistent with everything else about them as artists. Inceton's a solid, consistent journeyman who does this for a living and occasionally gets sloppy. Ocean's some kind of vision-haunted holy-lunatic.

Apr 2, 2021
Okay... LustTime is now optional like I did for the LustyVerse series.
View attachment 3047498
If you don't know what that is or you want a bit more info on this circumvention see the post here in the PoS VN thread.
Thanks for that, that thing they keep add in every game (apparently at random scenes) not only is very uncomfortable to use, but also completely useless, it adds nothing but frustration.

Sabahudin

Dec 11, 2017
Sancho1969 for all it's worth; we all are very greatful for your great work. Maybe that's why some of us get a little anxsious. I do appologise for such occurances and would like to thank you for the the work you do. All these games are more fun to play for us (or we wouldn't nag you as much).

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Sancho1969 for all it's worth; we all are very greatful for your great work. Maybe that's why some of us get a little anxsious. I do appologise for such occurances and would like to thank you for the the work you do. All these games are more fun to play for us (or we wouldn't nag you as much).
Well... I'm impatient to finish the mod update too bud. Remember, I'm selfish, I make these mods for my personal use... I'm just sharing them. So, I gottaa finish the mod so I can play the VN like everyone else waiting. Yes, I see all the code and speedrun images updating the mod...but I don't tend to actually read dialogue unless something just jumps out at me... so even though I know the conditionals the story is what I miss while I code these updates until I actually play it when done.

So... we're in the same boat bud. This being the "Final" of the VN pushes me to put all the extras and polish I can on it though and detailed work simply takes time, no way around it. Thanks for the patience though.

That reminds me...it's gotta be whiskey-thirty buy now... think I'll go pour one and get back to it.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes