Mod Ren'Py Returning To Mia (Summer with Mia 2) [Ep. 10 v1.1.0] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Dang, guess I won't get to finish the story. Always sucks in the end when a format is dropped in the final stretch.

Thanks tho!
I've not sanctioned any apk's in over a year bud... the mod's API's just aren't mobile friendly yet. The mod does work on handheld devices that are Win or Linux based though, such as emulator consoles, etc. Basically any device that's not Android or Raspberry Pi since most all others can run Windows API's or properly mimic the environment. Android never has, likely never will. Blame Google.

Reactions: ArhraCole

samsk

Nov 14, 2023
Had some crashs, Re-Downloaded the full game on the link and then patched with the mod. Everything is working fine. Thank you!

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I know it's a unique feature for your mods to autosave on Page 69 Slot 1 onwards, but is there a way to disable it?
No bud, I don't have this one feature as an option. What's the exact problem with it? Do you have over 70 pages of saves it interferes with? If not, then you can disregard it even exists and never visit page 69.

how can i get emma mia threesome in this episode ?
Ep10 (the final episode of this series of the VN) is the E/M threesome ability... so yes is the answer.

Reactions: ArhraCole

▌Gin ▐

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2019
SWM_SM_Cover.jpg
VN Ren'Py ●Competed ██████
This is the Italian translation of Returning to Mia 2 [Ep.10.2]

Include Multi-Mod [Sancho1969] (FIX 3)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Unzip the .rar file - copy/paste the game folder into the game directory, replace when asked.
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"

Last edited:

mukul278

Dec 24, 2020
View attachment 1686599

Overview:
In-game mod for Returning to Mia (Summer with Mia 2)
Multi-mod adds support for save descriptions, choice guide, custom stat screens, custom scene gallery, custom settings, custom fonts and more.

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Developer whose respective links are found below.

*** The latest SanchoMod Core v7b ***
Another massive overhaul of core mod with 1,000's of cumulative hours in development
Note: If you run this on a potato system then it's likely to bake it. It's highly recommended that you initiate via a dedicated GPU.

Updated: 11-07-2023
Game/Creator: Returning to Mia (Summer with Mia 2) / Inceton Games /
Modder: Sancho1969 F95
Mod Version: E10v1.02
Game Version: Episode 10 v1.02
Language: English

Features:
  • Improved aesthetics with animated mod menus/screens, all fully customizable to tailor your personal experience.
  • Too many story branches got you down 'cause you can't remember which of your saves is which? I gotcha covered. Includes the Original SanchoMod save description feature. Often imitated (including the use of my GUI buttons) the SanchoSave is more intelligent and efficient, saving you keystrokes as it autoloads the save slot descriptions and it also allows you to completely escape the process of saving if you wish (I've personally not seen this feature with other imitations). Feature can be toggled on/off anytime as desired.
  • Adds multiple exhaustive stats screens always accessible via the MiniMenu or Options menu. Resizable, toggle-enabled, various formats, and more.
  • Adds in-game walkthrough ChoiceGuide noting all variable changes and highlighting important choices. Can be toggled on/off at anytime, play as YOU want to play. You are not forced to view spoilers if you do not wish.
  • Multiple opacity and text sizing options to customize your experience including dialogue boxes, text and fonts, QuickMenu sizing and format versions, and more. All can be toggled on/off as desired, again allowing you even more control to tailor your experience.
  • Adds a custom fully unlocked scene gallery (SanchoGallery) that runs completely independent.
  • Adds professionally coded custom cheats (SanchoCheats) if applicable (varies from port to port).
  • Adds the ability to view multiple scenes (SanchoSplits) if menu choice has a scene/route split (varies from port to port).
  • Too many new features to list (see FAQ below for even more features implemented in the latest Core) .

Installation:
SaveFixer:
(Using SanchoModded saves in an unmodded game)
Change-Log:

Current revision: 11/07/2023 07:34 CST
Download: -

(preview pics below are of vE6, I'll update later)
View attachment 1774543 View attachment 1774544 View attachment 1774545 View attachment 1774546 View attachment 1774547 View attachment 1774549 View attachment 1774550
View attachment 1686627 View attachment 1686626 View attachment 1686635 View attachment 1686636

(Screenshot below explains the SanchoMod interface/features)
View attachment 1686619
If you enjoy my mods and guides, please consider smashing the "(y)like" to give me support. You won't see links or advertisements in any of my mods, all I ask is for your gratitude if you enjoy my work. Feel free to follow my profile where I post new mods, updates, and status of works-in-progress. If you find this particular mod beneficial and/or enjoyable, consider leaving a proper review and a "vote" so others might benefit from your personal experience. My personal thanks (as always) to the hardworking devs, compressors, and admins. Kindest regards and be well.
Can we have the Android version of this

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
View attachment 3086763

Unzip the .rar file - copy/paste the game folder into the game directory, replace when asked.
I.... don't know how I feel about this. I'm certainly no fan of SanchoNotes being translated since I cannot confirm quality control which I'm very picky about. I wished you would have asked first bud. "Unofficial" is correct though, that's for certain. I guess tonight or tomorrow I have a date with a half-bottle of whiskey and GoooogleTranslate.

Apr 29, 2022
Thanks!!

View attachment 3086763

Reactions: ▌Gin ▐

▌Gin ▐

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2019
I.... don't know how I feel about this. I'm certainly no fan of SanchoNotes being translated since I cannot confirm quality control which I'm very picky about. I wished you would have asked first bud. "Unofficial" is correct though, that's for certain. I guess tonight or tomorrow I have a date with a half-bottle of whiskey and GoooogleTranslate.
If you're talking about google translator you can see that you're incapable of evaluating my work, maybe you've already drunk the bottle of whiskey.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
If you're talking about google translator you can see that you're incapable of evaluating my work, maybe you've already drunk the bottle of whiskey.
Nope, I'm on my first drink actually. But since I don't know Italian (other than how to make a proper Cacio e pepe which is an art form for sure, most restaurants even mess it up) I need to translate... obviously. Why would you think I'm incapable of evaluation? That's what I do on a daily basis is evaluate code. I think we're not on the same page. You should drink with me... go get a glass.

Reactions: WaltS
Apr 29, 2022
Hi Sancho, I'm a fan of yours and Italian. I love your work; you create mods that are truly complete and precise. However, I prefer to play in Italian, my language, and if I understood correctly, the translators of the various languages present here on F95, not just the Italian ones, have found it difficult to translate your mod.

It's true that it's not an official translation, but it's really precious to us who don't have English as our native language. I often buy games on Steam and apply fan translations, the unofficial ones, and this applies to regular games as well.

Personally, I am very grateful to both you and Gin for your passion, commitment, and expertise. Without you, we couldn't play. Thank you!

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Hi Sancho, I'm a fan of yours and Italian. I love your work; you create mods that are truly complete and precise. However, I prefer to play in Italian, my language, and if I understood correctly, the translators of the various languages present here on F95, not just the Italian ones, have found it difficult to translate your mod.

It's true that it's not an official translation, but it's really precious to us who don't have English as our native language. I often buy games on Steam and apply fan translations, the unofficial ones, and this applies to regular games as well.

Personally, I am very grateful to both you and Gin for your passion, commitment, and expertise. Without you, we couldn't play. Thank you!
I understand bud, and I hear you. Understand that my point is that I must maintain quality control over my brand though...so I prefer to be asked, then receive a product for evaluation BEFORE it's dumped public. Make sense? It's my name on the line... no one else's. I create a professional product and I am professional in my actual craft (although I joke a LOT in my posts). I take my actual work here very seriously considering the reason I do all this for free in the first place (see my profile's About page for details). I am happy that you find the product an enhancement of your experience though, sincerely.

Regards.

Capisco Bud e ti ascolto. Comprendi che il punto è che devo mantenere il controllo di qualità sul mio marchio... quindi preferisco che mi venga chiesto, quindi ricevere un prodotto per la valutazione PRIMA che venga venduto al pubblico. Ha senso? C'è il mio nome in linea... quello di nessun altro. Creo un prodotto professionale e sono professionale nel mio mestiere vero e proprio (anche se scherzo MOLTO nei miei post). Prendo molto sul serio il mio lavoro qui, considerando in primo luogo il motivo per cui faccio tutto questo gratuitamente (vedi la pagina Informazioni sul mio profilo per i dettagli). Sono comunque felice che trovi il prodotto un miglioramento della tua esperienza, sinceramente.

Saluti.

Last edited:

Daniele69

Feb 22, 2020
View attachment 3086763

thanks so much Gin

Feb 24, 2020
No bud, I don't have this one feature as an option. What's the exact problem with it? Do you have over 70 pages of saves it interferes with? If not, then you can disregard it even exists and never visit page 69.
Yea I kinda have more than 70 pages because I save slut button scenes on each save slot. Just for clarification, the auto-save from this mod is after each episode right? So it shouldn't exceed after page 70?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
why does islarelp say broke and is there a way to change it i think the name relp means relationship right?
These are the VN's pathing descriptions ("Friend", "Couple", "Broke").

It says Broke for you because of the various pathings you chose during your playthrough. Sadie, Isla, and Cindy can have the "Broke" pathing depending on your choices. The ChoiceGuide alerts you of all of these "Friend", "Couple", "Broke", etc.

Examples of how Isla's path goes to Broke: MC agrees to continue the affair (during the Hotel scene) but then later rejects her (on the boat) or the MC chose Mia after Isla's text, etc. If you read the VN as you play Isla is quite vocal and she tells the MC exactly why she's pissed if the Player makes choices that go against her.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes