Mod Ren'Py Returning To Mia (Summer with Mia 2) [Ep. 10 v1.1.0] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

joypinse

May 5, 2018
fantastic work as usual Sancho!

caugt a little bug and since i think you're a perfectionist i post it here its on the sady couple
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/SanchoMod/SanchoMod RTM-SWM2.rpy", line 1505, in execute
  File "game/SanchoMod/SanchoMod RTM-SWM2.rpy", line 1511, in execute
  File "game/SanchoMod/SanchoMod RTM-SWM2.rpy", line 1512, in execute
Exception: DynamicImage 'bg/Angle/[current_scene_name]_cc_1.jpg': could not find image. ('bg/Angle/e10_1385_cc_1.jpg')

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "Story/ep10/ep10_Day27.rpyc", line 6171, in script
  File "C:\own\done\Returning To Mia-ep10-pc-compressed\renpy\ast.py", line 930, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\own\done\Returning To Mia-ep10-pc-compressed\renpy\exports.py", line 1474, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\own\done\Returning To Mia-ep10-pc-compressed\renpy\character.py", line 1352, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, dtt=dtt, **display_args)
  File "C:\own\done\Returning To Mia-ep10-pc-compressed\renpy\character.py", line 1003, in do_display
    display_say(who,
  File "C:\own\done\Returning To Mia-ep10-pc-compressed\renpy\character.py", line 693, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\own\done\Returning To Mia-ep10-pc-compressed\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\own\done\Returning To Mia-ep10-pc-compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 3582, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "C:\own\done\Returning To Mia-ep10-pc-compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 4055, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda d : d.per_interact())
  File "C:\own\done\Returning To Mia-ep10-pc-compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 684, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "C:\own\done\Returning To Mia-ep10-pc-compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 684, in visit_all
  File "C:\own\done\Returning To Mia-ep10-pc-compressed\renpy\display\screen.py", line 476, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "C:\own\done\Returning To Mia-ep10-pc-compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 4055, in <lambda>
  File "C:\own\done\Returning To Mia-ep10-pc-compressed\renpy\display\screen.py", line 487, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "C:\own\done\Returning To Mia-ep10-pc-compressed\renpy\display\screen.py", line 680, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "C:\own\done\Returning To Mia-ep10-pc-compressed\renpy\sl2\sldisplayables.py", line 451, in sl2add
    d = renpy.easy.displayable(d, scope=scope)
  File "C:\own\done\Returning To Mia-ep10-pc-compressed\renpy\easy.py", line 119, in displayable
    return renpy.display.image.DynamicImage(d, scope=scope)
  File "C:\own\done\Returning To Mia-ep10-pc-compressed\renpy\display\image.py", line 598, in __init__
    self.find_target(scope)
  File "C:\own\done\Returning To Mia-ep10-pc-compressed\renpy\display\image.py", line 683, in find_target
    raise Exception(error)
Exception: DynamicImage 'bg/Angle/[current_scene_name]_cc_1.jpg': could not find image. ('bg/Angle/e10_1385_cc_1.jpg')

Windows-10-10.0.22621 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.3.23091805
Returning to Mia 
Sat Nov  4 08:22:49 2023

joypinse

May 5, 2018
found another one on grace first lust time
Code:

While running game code:
KeyError: 'g_r'

Full traceback:
  File "Lust_Time/Grace/Grace_01.rpyc", line 1291, in script
  File "C:\own\done\Returning To Mia-ep10-pc-compressed\renpy\ast.py", line 930, in execute
  File "C:\own\done\Returning To Mia-ep10-pc-compressed\renpy\exports.py", line 1474, in say
  File "C:\own\done\Returning To Mia-ep10-pc-compressed\renpy\character.py", line 1337, in __call__
    what = self.prefix_suffix("what", self.what_prefix, what, self.what_suffix)
  File "C:\own\done\Returning To Mia-ep10-pc-compressed\renpy\character.py", line 1251, in prefix_suffix
    return (sub(prefix) + sub(body) + sub(suffix))
  File "C:\own\done\Returning To Mia-ep10-pc-compressed\renpy\character.py", line 1231, in sub
    return renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, force=force, translate=translate)[0]
  File "C:\own\done\Returning To Mia-ep10-pc-compressed\renpy\substitutions.py", line 278, in substitute
    s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build-fix/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/string.py", line 165, in vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build-fix/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/string.py", line 205, in _vformat
  File "C:\own\done\Returning To Mia-ep10-pc-compressed\renpy\substitutions.py", line 168, in get_field
    obj, arg_used = super(Formatter, self).get_field(field_name, args, kwargs)
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build-fix/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/string.py", line 270, in get_field
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build-fix/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/string.py", line 227, in get_value

Ren'Py 8.1.3.23091805
Returning to Mia 
Sat Nov  4 10:32:24 2023

joypinse

May 5, 2018
should i keep posting these?
found another on on Laura Lust Time 1
or shouldnt i use the Replay Room ?

Tinman021

Sep 25, 2021
Which gallery? Please be more descriptive of the problem you face bud.
I have clean uninstall and reinstall. The error is gone.

The error previously occurred when i click on the Gallery in the main menu. Probably i used an older mod and apply the new mod directly into the game, creating the error.

Sorry for didnt being clear earlier.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
fantastic work as usual Sancho!

caugt a little bug and since i think you're a perfectionist i post it here its on the sady couple
Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
  File "Story/ep10/ep10_Day27.rpyc", line 6171, in script
  File "C:\own\done\Returning To Mia-ep10-pc-compressed\renpy\character.py", line 1352, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, dtt=dtt, **display_args)
  File "C:\own\done\Returning To Mia-ep10-pc-compressed\renpy\character.py", line 1003, in do_display
    display_say(who,
  File "C:\own\done\Returning To Mia-ep10-pc-compressed\renpy\character.py", line 693, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\own\done\Returning To Mia-ep10-pc-compressed\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\own\done\Returning To Mia-ep10-pc-compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 3582, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "C:\own\done\Returning To Mia-ep10-pc-compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 4055, in interact_core
  File "C:\own\done\Returning To Mia-ep10-pc-compressed\renpy\display\screen.py", line 476, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "C:\own\done\Returning To Mia-ep10-pc-compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 4055, in <lambda>
  File "C:\own\done\Returning To Mia-ep10-pc-compressed\renpy\display\screen.py", line 487, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "C:\own\done\Returning To Mia-ep10-pc-compressed\renpy\display\screen.py", line 680, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "C:\own\done\Returning To Mia-ep10-pc-compressed\renpy\sl2\sldisplayables.py", line 451, in sl2add
    d = renpy.easy.displayable(d, scope=scope)
  File "C:\own\done\Returning To Mia-ep10-pc-compressed\renpy\easy.py", line 119, in displayable
    return renpy.display.image.DynamicImage(d, scope=scope)
  File "C:\own\done\Returning To Mia-ep10-pc-compressed\renpy\display\image.py", line 598, in __init__
    self.find_target(scope)
  File "C:\own\done\Returning To Mia-ep10-pc-compressed\renpy\display\image.py", line 683, in find_target
    raise Exception(error)

Ren'Py 8.1.3.23091805
Returning to Mia
Sat Nov  4 08:22:49 2023
This is another dev's missing image. I can sort this quickly. Thanks.

found another one on grace first lust time
Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
  File "Lust_Time/Grace/Grace_01.rpyc", line 1291, in script
  File "C:\own\done\Returning To Mia-ep10-pc-compressed\renpy\character.py", line 1337, in __call__
    what = self.prefix_suffix("what", self.what_prefix, what, self.what_suffix)
  File "C:\own\done\Returning To Mia-ep10-pc-compressed\renpy\character.py", line 1251, in prefix_suffix
    return (sub(prefix) + sub(body) + sub(suffix))
  File "C:\own\done\Returning To Mia-ep10-pc-compressed\renpy\character.py", line 1231, in sub
    return renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, force=force, translate=translate)[0]
  File "C:\own\done\Returning To Mia-ep10-pc-compressed\renpy\substitutions.py", line 278, in substitute
    s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build-fix/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/string.py", line 165, in vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build-fix/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/string.py", line 205, in _vformat
  File "C:\own\done\Returning To Mia-ep10-pc-compressed\renpy\substitutions.py", line 168, in get_field
    obj, arg_used = super(Formatter, self).get_field(field_name, args, kwargs)
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build-fix/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/string.py", line 270, in get_field
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build-fix/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/string.py", line 227, in get_value

Ren'Py 8.1.3.23091805
Returning to Mia
Sat Nov  4 10:32:24 2023
This one I cannot replicate either in-game:
1699101824958.png
or in SanchoGallery:
1699101856589.png

Try this: Start a new game and get to the part at the VN's beginning where it asks you Grace's relation to the MC. This sets the persistent file variable. Once you've set this then go at least one or two screen advances to insure the variable is set. Then go back to either your save or SanchoGallery (whichever you received the error) and test it again. Technically SanchoGallery doesn't care if you set the persistent or not as it sets to "aunt" by default if there is no persistent but if you loaded a save and got to that scene in-game then it does matter.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Edit so i tried the compressed 1.1 version with the fix. Then added the sancho mod and now it wont run. I tried running just the compressed 1.1 version and it also wont run. The version prior to 1.1 worked for me tho. Its weird.
Yes, that is indeed very odd considering I built the mod update using SonsOLiberty's compressed sources which he's be graciously posting in this very thread as I was working on the update (just search for his posts in this thread). Without v1.1 patch the stock gallery won't work for you but SanchoGallery of course will work. v1.1 is the dev's fix for his gallery, a few coding bug fixes, and some grammar/spelling fixes. Fix #1 is far more important but both should be implemented since they both contain media files that the mod does not provide (images/animation files).

Dojoflow

Nov 4, 2023
Spectacular work, Sancho!
Maybe I'm just missing it, but is there an exit button for us full-screeners?

LoGyMW

Nov 21, 2022
Thanx for all your hard work, this was well worth the wait. Time to replay the entire game again with your mod, who knows, maybe i find something new i might have missed in my previous playthroughs

fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
Thank you for the mod. Big thank you.
Some errors, but ignore button works fine:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I got the same error. ignore works fine just thought you would want to know. clean install tenfix. thanks for all the hard work. this error does not seem to affect game play and hitting ignore is no big deal.

tania

Jun 30, 2017
Its just me or i cant see exit button in main menu like...how to exit game?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes