Mod Ren'Py Returning To Mia (Summer with Mia 2) [Ep. 10 v1.1.0] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
just an FYI,
latest download link does not contain files with the .rpy or .rypc extension within the "./game/" folder, it's all numbered .rpa file extensions.
nor does it contain the "./game/Lust Time/" folder.
You hyperlink goes to the VN's OP. All links in the VN's OP are full VN's proper (they damn well better be). If you DL'd those then you're good to go, just install that then the mod (which is coming). If you meant something else then please elaborate bud.

plaguyex

Aug 8, 2020
If you meant something else then please elaborate bud.
What i meant to say was that it might not be clear to everyone that some of the instructions were specific to the case where people had applied the previously released patches.

And maybe save you a download of the latest shared distribution in case it was updated while you were hard at work (which is greatly appreciated by the way).

Last edited:

sreets29

Oct 10, 2019
Hey guys, Do I need update to 1.1 to using this mod for compatible purpose or EP 10 Fix will run just fine? Because currently I downloaded version EP 10 fix. I've been following this thread about the dev updating the core engine, bugs, and etc.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Hey guys, Do I need update to 1.1 to using this mod for compatible purpose or EP 10 Fix will run just fine? Because currently I downloaded version EP 10 fix. I've been following this thread about the dev updating the core engine, bugs, and etc.
Yes, , then follow the directions in this here.

If you got compressed, it's under a GB anyway.

Reactions: Nocro32510

Nocro32510

Oct 1, 2017
It passed integrity testing.
I'm uploading now and will make a quick post here.
The smallest I could make it was 20mb.
Then, y'all and guinea pig it while I make the VN's thread post (which takes a bit to make).
need guinea pig emoji. lol

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Press F5 now :ROFLMAO: :p

SanchoMod Update (Ep10 v1.1)
1699065880392.png 1699065950375.png
Go get you some.

Links in OP and FAQ are updated accordingly.

*** A fresh playthrough is HIGHLY recommended for best experience ***
(old saves will work fine but much has changed in Ep1-9's images/anims and Ep9's dialogue)

Important - Proper installation instructions for Patched version(s):
If you install the full VN version then disregard, otherwise if you installed either the uncompressed or compressed patches you MUST follow these instructions or your installation will fail.
  1. Assuming you install Ep10 initial release and both patches. Navigate to the VN's directory/folder.
  2. Now you MUST delete every single RPY/RPYC file found inside the VN's "/game"
  3. Now delete BOTH the "/game/Story" and "/game/Lust Time" folders if they exist (they likely will)
  4. Install the mod as usual by placing all the mod's zip contents inside the VN's "/game" folder.
  5. Play to your heart's content and thank me for almost 100hrs to finish this buggy update.
Changlelog:
  • HotKey "S" Toggle (found in SanchoCheats) (it looked out of place in SanchoOptions where it really needs to be), works in real-time while in-game with no restart required. Toggle allows the HotKey to set to either the default "S" or the alternative "T". While in the "T" variant the user can take RenPy screenshots with the individual "S" key as well as the other multi-key assignments. This feature toggle is saved on a per-save file basis (it will always default to "S" when starting a new game so will have to be set to "T" each new game if that's the preference of the Player. When loading a save where it was previously set to "T" then it will be loaded as such).
  • SanchoMod Volume Control (found in Preferences). Controls most of the sounds introduced by the mod separately from the VN's mixer.
  • SanchoAutoSave (found on Save/Load Page 69). Episode/Chapter specific auto saves in one location, easily accessible by the Page menu.
  • Fixed every single bug I could find. The dev team should be embarrassed with this Final release of the VN, it's been a mess.
  • Fixed the dev's missing images and wrong images (including SlutButton images).
  • So many minor tweaks I can't even begin to log them all.
If you enjoy my work once you've had time to check it out, consider leaving a vote and/or review so others might benefit from your experience. Positive or negative, all civil forms of rational criticism are welcomed and appreciated. Your feedback matters. Regards.

Y'all guinea pig this thing while I write up a post for the VN's thread. Enjoy.

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoNote
(my favorite cheat)

Don't forget about this one cheat. It's actually the only cheat I recommend other than your "VN's Narration" preference since they're actually settings and not cheats.
1699068827996.png

Bmagada

Dec 18, 2021
King shit sir. King. Shit.

The fact that you not only fixed their game and put an unfucked gallery in that shows all the scenes......a scholar and a gentleman sir. Thank you.

Reactions: Sancho1969
Jun 24, 2022
Im using the compressed version then added the 1.1 fix. Then followed the steps of deleting the necessary files and folders the applied the mod. When i run it it gets stuck on all characters are 18 plus screen
Edit so i tried the compressed 1.1 version with the fix. Then added the sancho mod and now it wont run. I tried running just the compressed 1.1 version and it also wont run. The version prior to 1.1 worked for me tho. Its weird.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes