HorttoKaalo

Jul 1, 2021
Ya guys see? Little bit of fishing and twisting, and you get an proper answer. So much for the "mOaNiNg dOeSn'T hElP" nonsense. ;)

HorttoKaalo

Jul 1, 2021
On an unrelated note, who's your favourite character?
Well, you have two really interesting characters in the game that caught my interest right away: Cindy and Vivian. Cindy because of her very twisted kind of personality with the "dumb & dumber" thing yet still being amazingly sharp when needed. Gives you the benefit of a doubt if she's just acting to be dumb and is actually a masterminded psychopath that will fool you and then go full yandere on you. Vivian has these villainous vibes on her, but at the same time she is creating the shadow of mastery over her so you can't yet quite figure out exactly what she is all about.

Garvelt

Aug 26, 2020
Ya guys see? Little bit of fishing and twisting, and you get an proper answer. So much for the "mOaNiNg dOeSn'T hElP" nonsense. ;)
Well, I was kinda right in a way, but I have to say your methods are definitely effective that's for sure. :ROFLMAO:

Conviction07

Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Well, you have two really interesting characters in the game that caught my interest right away: Cindy and Vivian. Cindy because of her very twisted kind of personality with the "dumb & dumber" thing yet still being amazingly sharp when needed. Gives you the benefit of a doubt if she's just acting to be dumb and is actually a masterminded psychopath that will fool you and then go full yandere on you. Vivian has these villainous vibes on her, but at the same time she is creating the shadow of mastery over her so you can't yet quite figure out exactly what she is all about.
Okay, cool. I'm killing those two off in the next episode. That's what you get for causing dissent in this thread. AND LET THAT BE A LESSON FOR THE REST OF YOU! CRITICISM WILL NOT BE TOLERATED!! :devilish:

HorttoKaalo

Jul 1, 2021
Okay, cool. I'm killing those two off in the next episode. That's what you get for causing dissent in this thread. AND LET THAT BE A LESSON FOR THE REST OF YOU! CRITICISM WILL NOT BE TOLERATED!! :devilish:
I like the way you think...because that was also reverse psychology, and now that we got rid of some extra characters so the focus will be more and more on the main dish. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Conviction07

Game Developer
May 6, 2017
I like the way you think...because that was also reverse psychology, and now that we got rid of some extra characters so the focus will be more and more on the main dish. :ROFLMAO:
When I said "next episode" I was talking about ep5 since I'm yet to write it. As far as Ep4 goes, Mia does unfortunately meet an untimely end. But I only did it because I felt it really made sense for the story. After all, I need to make room for Emma to be the main love interest.

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
When I said "next episode" I was talking about ep5 since I'm yet to write it. As far as Ep4 goes, Mia does unfortunately meet an untimely end. But I only did it because I felt it really made sense for the story. After all, I need to make room for Emma to be the main love interest.
Will Mia stand aside and will emma be the focus of attention? :(
I already like Mia to be the love center
we're dying to fuck Mia as soon as possible. :p

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Will Mia stand aside and will emma be the focus of attention? :(
I already like Mia to be the love center
we're dying to fuck Mia as soon as possible. :p
and that's why mc won't fuck her yet.

Last edited:

HorttoKaalo

Jul 1, 2021
Am I tripping or are these guys the same devs that make Red Falls? These games are awfully similar to each other with the renders, characters, etc...
You wanna add even more tripping, check xRedGames discord server. It's a perfect copy&paste of Inceton's discord server, and they both even write with similar style, even using the exact same creepy smiley emoji. :illuminati:

SoZ333

Jan 26, 2018
Inceston definitely has their own NTR division. It's literally called Inceston NTR. xRedGames is a separate team of people. They might share a person or two but that's not likely as I have talked to people from both teams here in the site and haven't seen any cross over as of yet. I'm genuinely not sure why people think they are the same, arguably very different in terms of style.
Good god, man.. Inceton, not Inceston.

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes