Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
testing if it's possible for them to engage again.
So in the next episode Mia goes back to "we shouldn't have done it, it was wrong, we can never do it again" stuff and avoiding the mc. Then in the meanwhile MC goes to play with Grace, Vivian, Cindy, Sadie and Isla, and then in sixth once again goes back to Mia. I can already see it. :cautious:

Golden Trump

Jul 8, 2021
The game should be tagged Kinetic novel as at the end of the day Mia is the only one you get no matter what you choose.

Avi142

Nov 16, 2019
Can anyone state the all the incest relation ship. I forgot all the name and relation with MC , as it's been a lot lot Time I played SWM 1 .
Thank you in advance

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Can anyone state the all the incest relation ship. I forgot all the name and relation with MC , as it's been a lot lot Time I played SWM 1 .
Thank you in advance
mia is mc's sister, that woman with whom they live is their aunt, rest aren't bloodrelated to them.

no py or Mega?
no cause dcma kills those quickly, use anonfiles.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
mia is mc's sister, that woman with whom they live is their aunt, rest aren't bloodrelated to them.

no cause dcma kills those quickly, use anonfiles.
well all the others have nopy and mega and never get a problem..with these sites i have tons of adaware and low speed...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
oh more rape preventing, thought they had enuf of that in swm1.

Nikhi

May 30, 2019
Android port of this game won't be possible now as last port of every modder was taken down (DMCA) and which gave them a strike on mega.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well all the others have nopy and mega and never get a problem..with these sites i have tons of adaware and low speed...
yes but others don't have dev actively on hunt. no malware if you dl right file aka not .exe.

there is Mia the sister and the mother wich i forgot the name..
she never had name and her story ended on swm1.

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
yes but others don't have dev actively on hunt. no malware if you dl right file aka not .exe.

she never had name and her story ended on swm1.
True,but i started like 20 downloads what end up failed...NOPY was only one good alternative for MEGA

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes