cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Can we have chance a relationship with Grace and bang her
maybe. just have to wait.

Where's episode 4 for android?
not made or not leaked if dev made one. 1st won't happen unless modders use other host than mega or nopy to share it (dev has filed dcma and all nopy and mega links containing lwm, swm1 and swm2 content get deleted) and 2nd would have happened already.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Have they addressed the consequences from whether the MC ended things with 'Mom' or whether she was the one to end things and determined to work out things with 'Dad'? Just trying to figure out what is the better scenario for potential branching purposes later on.

Xeron_Xr

Apr 5, 2020
Have they addressed the consequences from whether the MC ended things with 'Mom' or whether she was the one to end things and determined to work out things with 'Dad'? Just trying to figure out what is the better scenario for potential branching purposes later on.
Nothing major happens just different scenes I suggest choose I end

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
doubt it branches anywhere, this is quite single rail game.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Nothing major happens just different scenes I suggest choose I end
Yeah I picked "I ended it" if for no other reason than Mia seemed happier with that option and of course the sooner I can win her back the better. Just started ch.2, and so far I like Sadie, but not over Mia, while Grace is definitely someone I'd pursue. The jury is still out on Viv, Hopefully she doesn't become as antagonistic as Emma was and if she can be a friend we can confide in and count on, even better.

Last edited:

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
...:unsure::unsure::unsure:

I think Vivian is more likely to be the one to see Mia and the MC together. The MC asked Sadie to wait in front of the bar in case Mia shows up, she would probably call him before heading home.
Also, if Sadie find the siblings sleeping together she would throw the shit at the fan right then and there, Vivian on the other hand would probably try to use the situation to her advantage, which would generate a lot more plot material, I guess.
Let's wait and see...
:unsure::unsure::unsure:...

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I can't get a read quite yet on what is the plan for Vivian, whether she will be a sympathetic friend to the MC or try to make his life difficult like Emma did.

I'm a little surprised and disappointed not only did Sadie show up so soon, but to essentially cockblock the MC from getting closer to Mia & Grace by moving in means its probably be a slow burn at best assuming Giselle succeeds in allowing the MC to be 'true to himself' which I'm guessing translates into not denying his true desires.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Wow! what an ending! Did not see that coming... just wished MC could have finally told her he loves her after she confessed to him, though I guess actions speak louder than words.

On a side note, I was glad we got to the same ending regardless whether we fooled around with Giselle. While totally fucked up and a major ethical violation, no way I wanted to pass that opportunity up, and would hope to see it escalate/be incorporated in their future counseling sessions. I'd like to believe Cindy could keep things discreet, but glad to see both her and Giselle are not looking for a commitment.

Now it remains to be seen if there will be a sharing path going forward or if the MC will be given the option to break up with Sadie, even though I already am waiting for the 'other' shoe to drop with Oliver stopping by a for a surprise visit. It was weird no matter how hot and adorable of a girlfriend Sadie is, I had to fast forward all her lewd scenes since for me they were cringey as fuck while oddly enough I was more than ok with Cindy & Giselle. Still fingers crossed for a shot with Grace, which I could see her discovering them and their 'secret' and confronting him about it.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
With Mom being back in flashbacks and her weird redesign I hope that means they will bring her back to the game.
weird as how? anyways it's very unlikely that we'll see kids parents more than short visit if at all.

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
The parents don't have any reason to show up at aunties house. Kids are both living their own life now. Besides, mom and auntie weren't close, so really no reason to show up at all. Flashbacks if anything, but I don't think we will see them either anymore, as they already did the job that they were meant to do.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The parents don't have any reason to show up at aunties house. Kids are both living their own life now. Besides, mom and auntie weren't close, so really no reason to show up at all. Flashbacks if anything, but I don't think we will see them either anymore, as they already did the job that they were meant to do.
well mommy did bit more than required. :p

• Haha
Reactions: Rythan25

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
While it would be interesting if Mom came for a surprise visit, there really is no need or a way for it to make sense seeing as how she's had a strained relationship with Grace for probably over a decade by now, and if her own daughter up and leaving without saying anything to anyone about it wasn't enough to get her to visit in 2 years, I doubt we'll see more than flashbacks or the occasional phone call if necessary.

Garvelt

Aug 26, 2020
The affair with the Mom ended shortly after Mia left, so that's almost 2 years ago in game. During that time they never rekindled their relationship, so even if she shows up for some reason, which I very much doubt will happen, they are not going to go back to fucking. Chances are she is back on her meds, so she is probably also back to her normal self.

We all loved her, but at the end of the day, these games were never about her. So guys, just get over it.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
The affair with the Mom ended shortly after Mia left, so that's almost 2 years ago in game. During that time they never rekindled their relationship, so even if she shows up for some reason, which I very much doubt will happen, they are not going to go back to fucking. Chances are she is back on her meds, so she is probably also back to her normal self.

We all loved her, but at the end of the day, these games were never about her. So guys, just get over it.
Given that Mom is currently on a second honeymoon which is the reason behind why the MC is spending the summer with Grace and Mia, I'm going to go out on a limb and guess she never needed to go back on her meds. With the renewed interest in sex with his wife, Dad couldn't be happier having adventurous sex with her and looks like they jump started their love life again and the meds would only kill her sex drive.

small surprise that she didn't (that was speculation on lwm as of why mia left).
I'm guessing with the sequel planned out in advance, it made sense for them to set up the ending to SwM the way they did so as to make the segue into the sequel more dramatic and compelling without needing to go down the pregnancy route.

Reactions: Garvelt
3.80 star(s) 75 Votes