magaclaawe

Mar 5, 2020
Funny how you keep droning on about what a douchebag the MC is, who sticks his dick into anything, yet you fail to mention that other than his girlfriend (for now), and one story necessary scene with Mia, the MC doesn't have to sleep with any other character, and can just be a friend to them if you want. Also, since I'm doing what I said I didn't want to, and engaging with you, I'm curious to know what these supposed drama causing suspicions you have about why I changed the direction of the story?
Will you add more ntr? And not just some story stuff?

Conviction07

Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Perfect, exactly the man that i need to talk to...
how much bribe money do you need to bring back MC's mother as a main LI?
As a main love interest? Sorry, but you're shit out of luck on that one. Whether she'll make another appearance though, who knows.

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
I do have almost complete control over the story.
Hey man will we get to see some action( preferably not in dreams and with guys other than mc) with the other milfs like grace and Isla since there is no hope of having our way with MC's mom in SWM 2.

Conviction07

Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Hey man will we get to see some action( preferably not in dreams and with guys other than mc) with the other milfs like grace and Isla since there is no hope of having our way with MC's mom in SWM 2.
Do you think they'd be in the game if you weren't? ;)

Pensive_WolF

Sep 13, 2017
Do you think they'd be in the game if you weren't? ;)
On that note I have a few questions; sorry if your answered some of these already, I'm a bit new around here and am limited on time atm to search thru 100+ pages to check;

1. Any Idea when ep. 6 might come out? (really liking the game so far and eager for more.)
2. I forget her name (please remind me) but will we be seeing more of that hot therapist lady that MC and Mia meat in the restaurant soon? any chance that there could be a joint therapy session with both MC and Mia maybe?
3. Sadi when dressed as a Dracula bride bruight up sharing MC with others and how she'd be against it, does that mean a Harem route is completely off the table?
4. Any chance of a gallery of all nude/sex scenes being added to main menu perhaps? So you can easily rewatch them after unlocking them.
5. Any hope for a sex scene with (current day) Grace and Vivian? with or without MC.

Last edited:
Reactions: LadyBee

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
1. when it's ready
2. for sure
3. that's possible
5. why grace and viv together?

Macaronietree

Feb 5, 2022
I have played the game from episode 1 to 5 but it isnt 10 seconds animation, is there a chance that the next episode will have 10 second animation?

there is a bug too when mc is fucking mia, where mia is on top of mc and it will go back to the first scene, i think they miss that scene.

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
Uh oh another generic rant: I guess the devs became another group of people to not try anymore cause this is just dull, inside Jennifer is weak, and lust is boring I really liked this developer but I'm just disappointed with their work. :(

drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
Uh oh another generic rant: I guess the devs became another group of people to not try anymore cause this is just dull, inside Jennifer is weak, and lust is boring I really liked this developer but I'm just disappointed with their work. :(
give 2 examples of vns that are not dull

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes