♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
atleast 2, with mia and with sadie and possibly with that daddy's brat.
Yeah, I think so too. I have a feeling Cindy might stick around, and... who knows She's a wilde fuck and so funny to be around. As for Sadi and Mia, well that seems pretty logical to say the least. Mia is, well, she is Mia, you know? THE MIA!!! As for Sadi, she is Mc's girlfriend, so...I think it would be a very bad pun to end her. You know, Sadi ends sadly.... :cautious:

Not to mention the devilish and fucking nutsy..... Ladies and gentlemen.... Not for the first time "drum roll" EMmmmma!!!!!
"The crowd": Woooooohouh!!!! Emma Emma Emma!!!! :sneaky:

JNolan92

Nov 2, 2021
Yeah, I think so too. I have a feeling Cindy might stick around, and... who knows She's a wilde fuck and so funny to be around. As for Sadi and Mia, well that seems pretty logical to say the least. Mia is, well, she is Mia, you know? THE MIA!!! As for Sadi, she is Mc's girlfriend, so...I think it would be a very bad pun to end her. You know, Sadi ends sadly.... :cautious:

Not to mention the devilish and fucking nutsy..... Ladies and gentlemen.... Not for the first time "drum roll" EMmmmma!!!!!
I am 100% doing a full-Mia run. Like I have nothing against Sadie, I do like her character and stuff and if Mia wasn't an option I would totally choose her, but Mia? Fuckkk :love:
As for Emma, I hated what she did to MC and Mia at the end of SM1, but yet she's hot as FUCK and I honestly hope she has legitimately changed her evil ways and truly wants to make things right with Mia and MC.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well who knows what inceton has planned for her, she didn't come there just to fix up relationships.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
I am 100% doing a full-Mia run. Like I have nothing against Sadie, I do like her character and stuff and if Mia wasn't an option I would totally choose her, but Mia? Fuckkk :love:
As for Emma, I hated what she did to MC and Mia at the end of SM1, but yet she's hot as FUCK and I honestly hope she has legitimately changed her evil ways and truly wants to make things right with Mia and MC.
As for me, I've tried every paths to see what it could be, and I'm not 1000% sure (lol Cindy is Soooo smart) which path I'll take, but but.... Mia is on the top list, especially since she changed her look. Yeah, I'm really into the look of Harley Quinn. And to be honest, if you don't like her at all, better not play, right? After all, she's the interest center of the game.

As for Emma, Well, I hated her so much in the end of SWM1, however, I really loved the mother's punishment. Oh yeah! Take that, bitch :devilish: . I would have loved to see it. Now I will just see and wait for what to come

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
well who knows what inceton has planned for her, she didn't come there just to fix up relationships.
I'm 1000% agree with you here
The wait shouldn't be long

On Inceton's Patreon page posted last friday

Summer with Mia 2 E7 is coming along great and we are pretty sure you can expect it to drop in about two weeks. You can see some preview renders in this post.

However, it would be great if they fix all bugs before finish this game, not like " inside Jennifer" where are done, but with a lot bugs and they still work on it. They call that a polished version. Yeah sure...

Last edited:

Chabs28

Jul 20, 2020

Yup Emma's back did you guys choose to forgive her? my answer is was i forgive so her so i should worried?
i want a harem route ooorr Sadie & Mia route two of them not to mention there's Grace and Isla two Milf's

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Yup Emma's back did you guys choose to forgive her? my answer is was i forgive so her so i should worried?
i want a harem route ooorr Sadie & Mia route two of them not to mention there's Grace and Isla two Milf's
I suspect you're at least mildly masochistic, you know? Because by choosing to forgive her, you can't imagine anything other than pulling the devil by the tail. Am I wrong? hehehe. Emma is kind of a succubus, so what can you expect from a succubus, except to make very spicy choices? Yeah, I'm masochistic too, and I hope with a mixture of excitement and angst that she hasn't changed too much. No blackmail, just exercise a little mind control over our protagonists. I even chose to reveal Mia's feelings to her. But I keep all these choices in mind, and I will come back to them depending on how the sequel unfolds. Harem road? Hmmm, I think this time we'll have to make tougher choices, but I could be wrong. After all, with Inceton, the Mc very often fucks anything with two legs

Reactions: Chabs28

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Can i get the olde version not hotfix?
let me know the link plz
What do you mean by "older". Summer with Mia was called Living with Mia and it was made in an rpg version. Also, it ended in Act 3 like SWM1. Or do you really mean, SWM 2 without patch? But why the hell would you want a buggier version?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Can i get the olde version not hotfix?
let me know the link plz
try searching from web, even all links at svs have hotfix included. i have un-hotfixed version but can't upload it anywhere (unless you want multiple zippyshare links.

What do you mean by "older". Summer with Mia was called Living with Mia and it was made in an rpg version. Also, it ended in Act 3 like SWM1. Or do you really mean, SWM 2 without patch? But why the hell would you want a buggier version?
yea dunno why wants version which has bugs.

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017

Hi, for the next couple of weeks you will be getting Weekly Reports from me (Inceton) since Proxy is unfortunately a bit sick... We all wish her a speedy recovery and for her to join us back in the studio. Proxy was handling all the social media (Twitter, Instagram, Tik-Tok) so some of that stuff will be on hold and I will take over answering your Massages on Patreon.

Okay now a shitty Weekly Report from me:
Ummm.... The new Episode of Summer with Mia is making good progress, we expect it to be finished in about 2 weeks.
Lust Theory errr.... We started working on renders and the story for the final Episode of Season 2 is near completion. This final update should be a bit bigger, content wise, then the whole Season 1 of the game. Yeah... It will be big.

That's it. I told you it would be shitty.... But I will get better with time.

Best regards,
Inceton

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes