Sethus1

Jul 1, 2018
Dude, stop posting your broke-ass loaded save issues. Nothing is wrong with the variables (I checked every single one of them personally). Either load a save and don't immediately rollback or use another save as yours is otherwise too old to have the newest defines in them. In the future please attached the actual trace file instead of copy/paste or images. It's the courteous thing to do and will get folks like me to help more than the mass wall of text. Just sayin'.
Sadly, I'm currently at the same point in the plot and that error occured to me as well. trace log attached.
It's when girls are trying on their costumes before wrestling event.

I'm just thinking how's that even possible to have a game and a save file without variables since I'm playing the Season 2 with each update (unless I missed something).

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Is there any chance to one day have a workupload, gofile or pixeldrain link for this game ? Even a Racaty one, I'll manage.
:cry:MEGA is capped, Anonfile and uploadhaven are slow af and Terminal keeps stopping.... The game is massive now and I like the quality of the non-compressed version.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
"NameError: name 's_angle_pos' is not defined"
wish you could have told me about fix on ep7. :p

got few of those so far on ep8.

Android port?
nope, you can request it elsewhere.

Mc bang his aunt yet?
play and see.

Does anyone have episode 8 android version d/l. Please
nope but you can try requesting it elsewhere.

Is there any chance to one day have a workupload, gofile or pixeldrain link for this game ?
there's always a chance even when it's minimal. you can try your luck by reporting op and requesting more dl links.

i got update quite quickly when i dl'd from anonfiles (ofc i used jdownloader2). megabasterd would work for mega dl but for that you need to find good proxy-list.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CrazyRabbit

Bmagada

Dec 18, 2021
Jesus fuck if Vivienne isn't just the worst written character in this game. Being just a huge hypocrite is not a character trait by itself. Most of the characters might be kinda one dimensional, but the writing with her is just terrible. She has sex with the MC and his gf, who btw she wont leave the fuck alone, lets you fuck her during the threesome, which she obviously enjoys, then gets mad at you later (understandable), violently so (not understandable or even explained how magically shes stronger than you all of a sudden), then proceeds to give you shit for possibly cheating on the GF....who she wanted to make cheat on you......after she used and dumped another girl earlier......all while trying to scream she didn't like having sex with the MC and it was some weird show for his gf. Her entire character is literally "I try to bang every female around me, and a hypocrite". I'm not expecting Shakespeare here, but this is ridiculous.

otronegro

Jan 24, 2020
I'm disappointed in this EP... was looking forward for the threesome only to have that ridiculous scene where we get tied up and turned into a bitch WITH NO CHANCE to put an end to it, MC literally just turn into a BITCH just for the sake of the threesome...

I fucking noped out of it and reloaded a save from the coffee shop with mia and put an end for the scene... so fucking annoying.

Why force us to be a sub bitch with no way out and not give us a chance to say no like they do with the DOM scene with the therapist?

Was looking forward to tame that vivan cunt but in order to fuck her you need to become a little bitchass MC, I'll pass.

I also said no to helping that Emma last EP and MC helped her anyway? WTF is up with that, i'd fuck the shit out of her if I knew he'd do it anyway....

Our choices don't even matter when they give us one.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I'm disappointed in this EP... was looking forward for the threesome only to have that ridiculous scene where we get tied up and turned into a bitch WITH NO CHANCE to put an end to it, MC literally just turn into a BITCH just for the sake of the threesome...

I fucking noped out of it and reloaded a save from the coffee shop with mia and put an end for the scene... so fucking annoying.

Why force us to be a sub bitch with no way out and not give us a chance to say no like they do with the DOM scene with the therapist?

Was looking forward to tame that vivan cunt but in order to fuck her you need to become a little bitchass MC, I'll pass.

I also said no to helping that Emma last EP and MC helped her anyway? WTF is up with that, i'd fuck the shit out of her if I knew he'd do it anyway....

That's disappointing to hear. I've barely been hanging onto this game from the start (SWM1 was far better). I've already dropped Red Falls before it was gutted and turned into Helping the Hotties. Inside Jennifer was abruptly ended. There's a few others that turned to garbage, I think. This will be the last Inceton game I ever play.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
FFS
Really hoping there will be a hotfix instead of a full re-download
I believe the version of Ep8 that was always here is the hotfix. It says so in the bottom-right of the main menu bud... unless there's a second hotfix. Maybe, dunno.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020

Technically you don't have to have the second threesome so there is a choice... technically. Of course it didn't give neon signed Warning! but you did get hints that she was going to be devious. That's how I read it anyway fwiw. And Emma can be shoved off (so far). I wrote a post about it here, again, fwiw.

I'm just saying that until we see Ep9 nothing has been forced... technically. So far for Emma choosing:
"Don't give her a chance"​
"Be blunt"​
"Refuse"​
Sort of kills it. Afterwards she clearly states: "You don't have to bother Mia about me again. I'll take the hint and leave her be." Although it is E so who knows in Ep9... she obviously doesn't want to let it go.

Reactions: leibtard

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Jesus fuck if Vivienne isn't just the worst written character in this game. Being just a huge hypocrite is not a character trait by itself. Most of the characters might be kinda one dimensional, but the writing with her is just terrible. She has sex with the MC and his gf, who btw she wont leave the fuck alone, lets you fuck her during the threesome, which she obviously enjoys, then gets mad at you later (understandable), violently so (not understandable or even explained how magically shes stronger than you all of a sudden), then proceeds to give you shit for possibly cheating on the GF....who she wanted to make cheat on you......after she used and dumped another girl earlier......all while trying to scream she didn't like having sex with the MC and it was some weird show for his gf. Her entire character is literally "I try to bang every female around me, and a hypocrite". I'm not expecting Shakespeare here, but this is ridiculous.
This I can't debate. Vivian makes almost zero sense to me at this point. I obviously did many, many speedruns while updating the mod and in none of them did here character make any sense to me in this episode. She's either intentionally delusional or requires hardcore medication for her multiple-personality disorder.

I'm on the fence regarding most of the characters at this point. Grace seems the only rational one left... or Cindy (since you obviously know what you're getting with that one :ROFLMAO: ).

Reactions: MrD812 and EZ8lt

Vualen

Nov 5, 2018
Very nice game, a lot of sexy content, good animations. Good job for that (y) But missing sexy sounds is bad job (n)

JuiceBox12

Dec 17, 2018

Holy shit the things some of you people get so upset about. Are you really so insecure that Vivian tying the mc up and teasing him a bit in a clearly humorous way is that enraging to you? Lighten up, it ain't that serious.

• Angry
Reactions: Valdazz and EZ8lt

otronegro

Jan 24, 2020
Technically you don't have to have the second threesome so there is a choice... technically. Of course it didn't give neon signed Warning! but you did get hints that she was going to be devious. That's how I read it anyway fwiw. And Emma can be shoved off (so far). I wrote a post about it here, again, fwiw.

I'm just saying that until we see Ep9 nothing has been forced... technically. So far for Emma choosing:
"Don't give her a chance"​
"Be blunt"​
"Refuse"​
Sort of kills it. Afterwards she clearly states: "You don't have to bother Mia about me again. I'll take the hint and leave her be." Although it is E so who knows in Ep9... she obviously doesn't want to let it go.
Yeah I saw your post about Emma, I like to maintain certain composure so I wasn't "blunt" but I said NO anyway, just in a nicer way...

About the threesome, you are right that they gave us that dominatrix vibe from her, but it's one thing to give us a vibe and we push forward anyway in hope to turn things around and another to just put in a sub sex dungeon situation without a way out, don't you think? Like I said, I wanted to tame her, and it's fine if they don't want to give me the option, but to assume I'd be down to all that without a way out was a huge turn off imo. I rarely have to reload saves in games for stuff like that, usually we get a way out when things like that get presented to us.

Reactions: Glooskabe

otronegro

Jan 24, 2020
Holy shit the things some of you people get so upset about. Are you really so insecure that Vivian tying the mc up and teasing him a bit in a clearly humorous way is that enraging to you? Lighten up, it ain't that serious.
What turn me off was the lack of way out, the scene is fine, it's not insecurity, just not my thing to be a sub...

If getting tied up, spanked and threatened with a huge dildo while your GF is making fun of you is your thing then that's ok, but there was no indication we'd be doing that prior to the scene nor a way out. That's all.

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes