Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
SanchoMod Maintenance Update (Ep8)

Links in the mod's OP are updated accordingly.

Change log:
  • Resolved: Missing scene in SanchoGallery and it's missing ChoiceGuide data while in-game.
  • Added: "Slut Button" relocation when MiniStat is toggled On/Off.
That's great. But, what does "Slut Button" mean exactly? It could mean many things, so some clarification would be great. Thanx.

And, for those having the annoying error with the images not showing or error popping when you click the red button, I fixed it by restarting over again and skipping up until where I was last playing. Ya, it's very annoying, but I haven't had one single error yet. Their other game with the same mechanic does the same thing.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
That's great. But, what does "Slut Button" mean exactly? It could mean many things, so some clarification would be great. Thanx.

And, for those having the annoying error with the images not showing or error popping when you click the red button, I fixed it by restarting over again and skipping up until where I was last playing. Ya, it's very annoying, but I haven't had one single error yet. Their other game with the same mechanic does the same thing.
It's explained in the VN... see post here if you somehow missed it while actually playing the VN. It shows the screens of the VN's tutorial (which you can find yourself when starting a new game).

I have a fix for that error too. See that post here for additional info.

Search is your friend for all this information bud. Hope it helps.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Wow, this game is bigger than I thought. I vaguely recall an RPG Maker version from early development, I could be wrong.

Top 5 best girls:
1. Emma (Complete slut who would come onto anyone her pussy throbs for. My kind of girl)
2. Giselle (A vixen or a slutwife and her husband who can either be a stag or a cuck? Fantastic dynamic!)
3. Cindy (The hot behind-your-girlfriend's-back slut, I love it)
4. Vivian (Would've been a 2 if she followed up on her teasing)
5. Mia (I know the game is about her, but that's what makes the temptations on the side so much more interesting)
Well... :unsure: I would say if you reverse this list you will have my top 5. I wouldn't comment on all the girls but just say I like hard to get girls. No reward without challenge. Girls that are easy to fuck, girls that are easily boring/bored. Otherwise, it's a bit like playing chess against a monkey....

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How many chapters/acts did the first game have? I don't remember and I have it uninstalled on Steam, since I 100% it x3
had 3 and this started on planned act 4 to lvm.

Wow, this game is bigger than I thought. I vaguely recall an RPG Maker version from early development, I could be wrong.
that was living with mia and swm1 is renpy version of lwm (minus some random sexscenes and lots of sidequests) and this swm2 is continuation to swm1.

Fendrall

Mar 3, 2017
I get this error:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/story.rpy", line 61445, in <module>
NameError: name 'd_13_agreed_to_do_i_again' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "story.rpyc", line 61436, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1683, in execute
choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set, args, kwargs, item_arguments)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 1028, in menu
condition = renpy.python.py_eval(condition)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2266, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2259, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/story.rpy", line 61445, in <module>
NameError: name 'd_13_agreed_to_do_i_again' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Summer With Mia 2 E8
Sat Oct 22 12:07:21 2022

Any advice how to fix it?

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
had 3 and this started on planned act 4 to lvm.
Only 3 chapters/acts? for a 9+ hour game (depending on your reading speed and if you just skip to scenes) that's not bad. Summer with Mia 2 is on episode 8. I don't know if that's the finale or if it will stop around 10. Also don't know if they plan on making another season or if this is the last. How many summers with Mia do we need? How about Halloween with Mia x3

But I guess since they are working on a few new games, like this

Limits of Sky is doing well!
So well, in fact, that the renders will be finished next week!
That means you're step closer to playing our new INCETON NTR game!

I don't know what will happen with SWM 2 and LT/EOL or if those games are already close to being done. We shall see I guess. I downloaded a bunch of stuff already. Tons of things to keep busy with until and if SWM 2 hits Steam or if it is banned, I would like the Dev to at least let us know that.

eike2000

May 9, 2017
. In script file content :
###name change var--------------------------------------------------------------
init python:
def mc_func(newstring):
store.persistent.mct = newstring.title()
store.mc = Character(newstring.title(), who_color="#2370ff")

def m_r_func(newstring):
store.persistent.m_rt = newstring.lower()
store.m_r = persistent.m_rt

def g_r_func(newstring):#Home_label/line 225
store.persistent.g_rt = newstring.lower()
store.g_r = persistent.g_rt

def b_r_func(newstring):
store.persistent.b_rt = newstring.lower()
store.b_r = persistent.b_rt

def nf_r_func(newstring):#Home_label/line 235
store.persistent.nf_rt = newstring.lower()
store.nf_r = persistent.nf_rt

def ni_r_func(newstring):
store.persistent.ni_rt = newstring.lower()
store.ni_r = persistent.ni_rt
. That mean in-game you can change there relationship between actor (mc, mia, grace as incest borther-sister, aunt-nephew).
. But in G_Lust_Time file (I mean sex screen wich sex screen play in-game), the script not have variables to change play, they just call each other by name. This makes the content not seamless

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
there's something wrong with the story (Isla) during the photoshoot (when the girls are changing)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
during photoshoot time she didn't know that her "loving" husband had had more affairs than 1 but in boat scene she finds out that he is lying scumbag (players have known that since early game).

Only 3 chapters/acts? for a 9+ hour game (depending on your reading speed and if you just skip to scenes) that's not bad. Summer with Mia 2 is on episode 8. I don't know if that's the finale or if it will stop around 10. Also don't know if they plan on making another season or if this is the last. How many summers with Mia do we need? How about Halloween with Mia x3
well lwm (orig. game) was even longer game (big reason being that it had habit to crash too often especially when players couldn't save) and inceton can squeeze few more chapters out of this easily since there's still time left to end of summer.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
the game absolutely great , if you add sound on sex scene that will be perfect View attachment 2117359
Yeah it would be great but but but... (Not in the butt tonight dear.... Mpffff :cautious:)
I doubt Iceton will take the time to do this even though Echo Of Lust (Lust Of Theory Part 1) has been almost fully voiced part 2 is not yet so for little Mia you can still dream that happens in a decade :sleep:

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
there's something wrong with the story (Isla) during the photoshoot (when the girls are changing)
In my humble opinion Isla is trolling the MC so just troll back with her it makes the game more fun.
Afterwards I figured if Isla has this level of extreme amnesia just fuck her again (why not?).
She'll likely forget about this and your feelings next episode so plan accordingly :ROFLMAO:

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
soo,we all agree this Pete guy is the one blackmailing mia right?
Fuck shit fuck, and crap! And thanks for the spoiler. I was just starting to get in the mood to start this ep and you just revealed the biggest mystery I wanted to find out..... I fucking hate you in this early morning cloudy sunday. My live is fucked now! I gotta :poop: just joking

• Haha
Reactions: Triple OG
3.80 star(s) 75 Votes