arteau

Jun 20, 2017
Well, I once again asked myself, don't devs test their games before they release anything to the public? In my opinion, this can only considered an alpha or beta build, if these bugs are present. And it seems nothing got tested for this build.
So far I found three game breaking bugs, but two of them depends on the path you take (during the wrestling match it depends if you're drunk or not, and at the swimming pool party it depends if you're in couple with Mia or not)

But yeah, I agree, looks like some testing was skipped for this release

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
So far I found three game breaking bugs, but two of them depends on the path you take (during the wrestling match it depends if you're drunk or not, and at the swimming pool party it depends if you're in couple with Mia or not)

But yeah, I agree, looks like some testing was skipped for this release
Crap. Homefully either you or the dev can fix it.

arteau

Jun 20, 2017
So does it work now without any bugs? Your patch I mean.
It fixes all the bugs I encountered during my game, but some paths depend on your variables (mostly your relationships with the girls) so I can't be 100% sure that it fixes all the possible paths

Crap. Homefully either you or the dev can fix it.
My patch is a quick-temporary fix, as SonsOLiberty rightfully said I have no idea if this patch will work correctly with mods installed

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Any patron that can clarify if it's been fixed or if there's a timeline or anything?

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Fixed Version links and yes its a full 12gb version.

Pc=
Mac=
Pc/Mac=
(Google drive link is one posted by dev mega links are my own)
SonsOLiberty
p.s for those complaining about the links being mega i have also posted the google drive links posted by the dev and the reason i use mega is because i have crap internet and limited bandwidth so I'm unable to download and upload to multiple hosts i use mega as i just save the original files to my mega cloud then create my own links and post here also stops devs from killing and reuploading links if they notice its been leaked here

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 75 Votes