SMCCiRa

Jun 17, 2019
How to get sex scene with Laura? When asked I told her that I still have feelings for her.
Also I didn't get the last scene with Sadie in alley. Are they both avaible when MC is not in Mia's route?

Reactions: proximus

Sk8587

Dec 19, 2019
Returning to Mia [Ep. 9] [Inceton]

Unofficial android port release

JOIN ME:-

Little support please:-

Download link:-

Workupload
How to save my game?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How to get sex scene with Laura? When asked I told her that I still have feelings for her.
Also I didn't get the last scene with Sadie in alley. Are they both avaible when MC is not in Mia's route?
i think those are extra scenes not ingame but ask from sancho1969.

dudeipoop

Sep 17, 2022
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'D_26_E9_Start_If_Agreed_End'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "story.rpyc", line 71330, in script
File "C:\Users\rayan\Downloads\SummerWithMia2-E9-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1974, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\Users\rayan\Downloads\SummerWithMia2-E9-pc\renpy\script.py", line 927, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Summer With Mia 2 E9
Mon Jun 5 21:37:54 2023

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
my opinion is that current banner is nice enuf, still nice banners.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "story.rpyc", line 71330, in script
File "C:\Users\rayan\Downloads\SummerWithMia2-E9-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1974, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\Users\rayan\Downloads\SummerWithMia2-E9-pc\renpy\script.py", line 927, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Summer With Mia 2 E9
Mon Jun 5 21:37:54 2023
Here, I hotfixed the hotfix a while back for Android.
Put story.rpy in game folder. If you've saved at or just before that error, load it up and go back a couple of images.

dudeipoop

Sep 17, 2022
Here, I hotfixed the hotfix a while back for Android.
Put story.rpy in game folder. If you've saved at or just before that error, load it up and go back a couple of images.
thanks dude, ngl i just went back a couple and changed a choice and it worked during my gameplay, but will this also work for pc?

Nachtfalke

May 30, 2017
I thought after Mia & Sadie's kiss more would happen with these two. Sadie is ready to have fun with other women, but Mia develops more and more into a selfish woman who only thinks about herself.

Oct 10, 2022
I thought after Mia & Sadie's kiss more would happen with these two. Sadie is ready to have fun with other women, but Mia develops more and more into a selfish woman who only thinks about herself.
I do not want to start discussion here but Mia's situation is a little bit more of that. She seems selfish but she lived through same shit before with the same MC. She was in love with MC and he cheated on her, because of that she lost everything and had to start all over again. That was the reason she was so hostile towards MC and she was against to start anything with MC. If you followed the story, she only accepted MC after he made sure is a different person. Now, they have something right now she is just trying to beware of others. She was not happy when doc went after MC, she was not happy about when MC called to an hotel by redhead milf. For Sadie's stuff, love of her life is with another woman and she cannot do anything about it. Everyone blaming her being dull, not outgoing etc. but she was all of that before MC and now she is seeing Sadie as everything she cannot have. She just don't want to get hurt again that is all. If she accept a relationship with Sadie, she will immediately become a third wheel of that relationship. I don't think anyone would want such a situation.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
mia doesn't want to share mc since she thinks it will backfire on her and after what happened in swm with emma she has become more untrusting.

Nachtfalke

May 30, 2017
For Sadie's stuff, love of her life is with another woman and she cannot do anything about it.
Exactly the same can be seen the other way around.

Once they are a couple Mia does everything to get MC to betray Sadie, she knows that MC and Sadie are a couple for 1 year but she doesn't even want to see them do anything when she is around. So to me Mia is being a bitch by getting into a relationship with MC even though she knows he is in one and if she is going to do it she needs to be more open and not try to destroy the other.

I have replayed the game now and Mia MC are just friends that makes it nicer for me.
Friends.jpg

Oct 10, 2022
If I'm not missing something, some of (most of?) the sex scenes with Sadie are unavoidable, so a playthrough banging only Mia is not possible...
Don't remember any, if you are not talking about memory one. There are some kissing here and there but I don't think we have a forced sex scene with anyone. :unsure:

ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
Don't remember any, if you are not talking about memory one. There are some kissing here and there but I don't think we have a forced sex scene with anyone. :unsure:
Well... Just load one of the four attached saves:

1) From 4-2-LT1.save, even if you select "Bored" to let Sadie down, she follows you in the bar and there's no way for you not so bang her on the bar stool

2) In 4-5-LT1.save, you're under the shower on your own, Sadie gets in and there's no way to avoid banging her

3) In 5-1-LT1.save you just wanna sleep, but Sadie wanna fuck, and there's no option to avoid it

4) In 5-2-LT1.save Sadies draw you in the toilet stall and you must fuck her clicking on those annoying "slow-medium-fast" buttons 3 + 1 times... so not even possible to fast-forward it with tab key

Four unavoidable sex scenes with Sadie, of which one quite long and forcibly interactive: not exactly what Joshy92 was asking with
can the mc get with Mia and stay loyal to her
Not that I'm complaining... I try to bang all the characters I can, but a "sex with Mia only" playthrough is not possible.

If it is possible, please tell me what I have to do to avoid these 4 sex scenes with Sadie, because I succeeded in avoid sex with all other characters except with Sadie (and Mia, of course).

DarkAlly

Jun 6, 2021
Does anyone else is also getting the scene where Mia says "You didn't help" in the ring? But I did. I rejected Emma. Does anyone have a fix for this?

-Edit-
Ok, I just reloaded to a save where Henry comes to talk to Mia and for some reason It fixed itself...

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 75 Votes