JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
Well, many of the scenes are completely fucked up now. Inceton commented out some of the code but I'm about to change that.

Since the images are fucked up I'm going to add the animations back in. You'll note unmodded that this scene (and most likely others) are missing animations but the dialogue keeps rolling showing a static image that makes no sense. He did this because the animations have wrong clothing, other issues but it's better than having a nonsensical static image while all this random dialogue occurs... again imo.

Executive decision made... starting with this Grace scene
I played through the game and got the Mia ending before starting another playthrough. I am now on a path where the MC is cheating at every opportunity. When it gets to the point where Sadie is about to go scuba diving alone when the MC and Sadie are on Sebastian's boat with Isla, I get an error I cannot ignore and can no longer continue the route. Here is the error. It occurs in this save right after he compliments Isla on her bikini. An error also occurs if he does not compliment Isla.

Last edited:

hpotter12122020

Sep 24, 2021
Can you sleep with the mom in this game too or no? And if so, how so?
Can't be pursuing relationship with Mia and, in episode 9, must choose "still have feelings for you" (you referring to mom). Might have to choose "I don't know" when Grace asks how you feel about Sadie during the steam room scene, but I'm not sure

Last edited:

hpotter12122020

Sep 24, 2021
Is this a bug or not lol?

I am cheating on Sadie with other LIs in the game, but specifically NOT with Cindy and Mia. Made sure to avoid any previous lewd/sex scenes with them in this playthrough.

However I still get the scene in episode 10 where
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Does this happen regardless of whether or not MC fools around with Cindy or is this a bug?

hpotter12122020

Sep 24, 2021
I played through the game and got the Mia ending before starting another playthrough. I am now on a path where the MC is cheating at every opportunity. When it gets to the point where Sadie is about to go scuba diving alone when the MC and Sadie are on Sebastian's boat with Isla, I get an error I cannot ignore and can no longer continue the route. Here is the error. It occurs in this save right after he compliments Isla on her bikini. An error also occurs if he does not compliment Isla.
Download the latest version of the game on f95, version "10-fix". This update was released yesterday and patched this error

Reactions: JimMorrison19

dengl

Jul 19, 2018
Be patient if you can't trigger certain scenes or endings in ep10. There is sex scene with Laura(mom), Grace, Isla but as some said couldn't trigger them.
As for endings,

Mia touring around the world with MC, and a pregnant sex scene with her.
Sadie ending results in Sadie and MC visiting Mia and Noah, maintaining a good siblings relationship and MC propose to Sadie afterwards.
Sadie reunion is Sadie had to broke up with MC first. Resulting them met in park while MC breaking up with another girl on phone because he can't stay loyal for long and who knows what future brings to them.
Solo ending is.... as well as the name implied and ends with MC meeting a new girl named Hope in a park.

No ending with the other side girls but they all have their own lives and story expanded in epilogue though, just not with MC :whistle:.

flexj88

Mar 1, 2020
Mia, Sadie, Sadie reunion, solo.
The game gave a good closure for Mia and Sadie lovers, side girls still had sex in ep10 like Isla,Grace,Laura but their route don't get expanded into endings. So probably not so good for people who aren't into Mia/Sadie.
That's fine they didn't really get endings I mean what kind of relationship would MC have had w his mom of aunt (as if the sister thing isn't weird) but damn I hate he didn't have a scene with the therapist or the Lesbian chick in ep10

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
That's fine they didn't really get endings I mean what kind of relationship would MC have had w his mom of aunt (as if the sister thing isn't weird) but damn I hate he didn't have a scene with the therapist or the Lesbian chick in ep10
Well I think there is a scene with the therapist if you chose the right options if you go out to the bar with Mia.

Dongus_the_3rd

Sep 10, 2020
does anyone have trouble downloading the game because for me its this one .rpa file that wont extract properly(i use peazip) when i try to extract it an error message comes up saying that it might be corrupted or locked.
Screenshot 2023-10-30 214537.png

Sep 12, 2023
Be patient if you can't trigger certain scenes or endings in ep10. There is sex scene with Laura(mom), Grace, Isla but as some said couldn't trigger them.
As for endings,

Mia touring around the world with MC, and a pregnant sex scene with her.
Sadie ending results in Sadie and MC visiting Mia and Noah, maintaining a good siblings relationship and MC propose to Sadie afterwards.
Sadie reunion is Sadie had to broke up with MC first. Resulting them met in park while MC breaking up with another girl on phone because he can't stay loyal for long and who knows what future brings to them.
Solo ending is.... as well as the name implied and ends with MC meeting a new girl named Hope in a park.

No ending with the other side girls but they all have their own lives and story expanded in epilogue though, just not with MC :whistle:.
So Mia ends up with a butt baby? Cause I don't l see how she can get pregnant since the last pussy creampie scene with her was from the first season 2 years prior (accident during the cookout scene when they were nearly caught, killed it with a Plan B). Unless there's a proper pussy creampie finally added in E10 or something. I'm still waiting for the WT mod to get done and maybe fix most of Inceton's fuckups, dunno why they seem to do nothing with it for 3 months straight then suddenly rush to get it from 20-100% done in 3 weeks, rushing buggy shit out the door and adding half a dozen other AVNs that are just plain shit even without bugs like Shackbang is why I quit supporting them.

master861

Nov 4, 2022
Why you whant extrackt the rpa files? that is only if you whant mod the game. Rpa archives your should not extract with any zip program if you whant play the game download the game from the op tread/post (17gb) its are simple zip file extract on any place like for me E:\novel_games\returning_to_mia2
now run the exe that is inside the folder returning to mia 2 have fun.

Sep 12, 2023
Well, she's a lesbian and the MC has a dick, that alone is probably the reason for no scene with her. Male protag fucking a lesbian = to me unless rape was involved that would be far more weird/unusual than him fucking his sister.

Why you whant extrackt the rpa files? that is only if you whant mod the game
unless it's a disaster with more bugs and dialog typos than a bum's discarded matress and they simply want to fix a few of them.

Anyone know the song in the intro?
Dunno, too lazy to do it myself, just use Midomi and run it through that. 98% of the time it will tell you if it's popular enough (ie not some song made by a hobbyist and only released to his family and friends or some obscure remix).

does anyone have trouble downloading the game because for me its this one .rpa file that wont extract properly(i use peazip) when i try to extract it an error message comes up saying that it might be corrupted or locked.
View attachment 3045896
try using a different extractor. 7zip works fine for me. If it says the same thing then it prob is at it says (corrupted) so will have to dl it again.

master861

Nov 4, 2022
Wich lesbian your are talking about i only know one so far in the game and that is Viv and ther is are scene with her threesome with sadie and Viv

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes