cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Need a guide, is someone recommend it to me?
well there is only wt-mod.

simple things: if you want sadie ending don't start mia path and stay as friend with isla and cindy, if you want mia ending then bang every1 (just don't confess to her), if you want 3rd ending then don't start mia path or break up with her later and break-up with sadie too.

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
well there is only wt-mod.

simple things: if you want sadie ending don't start mia path and stay as friend with isla and cindy, if you want mia ending then bang every1 (just don't confess to her), if you want 3rd ending then don't start mia path or break up with her later and break-up with sadie too.
There is a bug that if you fuck Isla at
t the end and are on Mia's path, at the end the game will think you are on Sadie's cheating path and forget about Mia.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
There is a bug that if you fuck Isla at
t the end and are on Mia's path, at the end the game will think you are on Sadie's cheating path and forget about Mia.
i know that very well, even if you aren't on cindy's path but fuck isla on wrong day then it's bye bye to sadie. mc can lie to mia about others besides sadie.

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
i know that very well, even if you aren't on cindy's path but fuck isla on wrong day then it's bye bye to sadie. mc can lie to mia about others besides sadie.
That isn't the problem. The problem is that if you are in Mia's path but fucks Isla at the end, the game thinks you aren't on the romance path with Mia.
But if you don't have sex with Isla, the Mia's Romance path continues without a problem.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
That isn't the problem. The problem is that if you are in Mia's path but fucks Isla at the end, the game thinks you aren't on the romance path with Mia.
But if you don't have sex with Isla, the Mia's Romance path continues without a problem.
that might be on current update but originally if was manwhore then ended with mia anyways if lied to her.

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
So, I made MC single at the end. Should I have lied to Sadie that nothing happened between MC and the daughter of Isla?

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
So, I made MC single at the end. Should I have lied to Sadie that nothing happened between MC and the daughter of Isla?
I don't think that matters, you shouldn't have fucked Isla after her husband disappeared. If you refuse her, you can get Sadie's ending.

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes