chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
yet you can already see it starting to take form in the 7th preview. they never changed.
Didn't play the game, did you? The context of that scene is this, you're talking to Mc's aunt Grace, who is around her mid thirties, and you ask her to tell you some stories of her wild sexual past. She says she has some spicy stories to tell if, but only if you're sure you can handle hearing them. Grace asks you like three times if you're sure you want to hear her talk about her past.

So eventually if you say yes, Grace shares a story of her back when she was in high school, so it was like twenty-ish years ago. And at any time you could have gone "yeah sorry I don't want to hear this."

The devs even knew people would respond like you did, they even had a line that where the MC says "Why would I be bothered by hearing this story, it's not like I'm getting cucked."

Deleted member 2030943

Feb 16, 2020
Why is everyone so up in arms over the sharing bit from the first game? How many games have an MC with a harem? No one complains about sharing then. Frankly, I hope Mia gets a harem of guys - HA! That would be different...

Alright, alright enough of the facepalms lol. It wouldn't work in this story anyway. We would have to play Mia as the MC without whatshisface around. Also, it looks like this story may go in a completely different direction than the last with... romance involved (barf) :p

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I didn't play the previous game. But I see that it has NTR and blackmail tags and you said it has a sad ending. I'm posibly going to avoid playing it.

If this game has, at now or in future updates, unavoidable NTR, blackmail or something similar I'm not interesting in play it. Even more if we have another sad ending. I prefer to know this things before try it.

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
I didn't play the previous game. But I see that it has NTR and blackmail tags and you said it has a sad ending. I'm posibly going to avoid playing it.

If this game has, at now or in future updates, unavoidable NTR, blackmail or something similar I'm not interesting in play it. Even more if we have another sad ending. I prefer to know this things before try it.
For now the game doesnt have NTR or blackmail tag.
It may be that in following updates it changes.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
If this is like the first not sure I will be able to play it.

I started to like Mia in the first one and I thought they were actually developing an relationship but then the MC became obsessed with the mother and basically dumped Mia who was sad about it and that ruined the rest of the story for me.

I just couldn't play past the point where Mia was wondering why the MC didn't pay any attention to her anymore.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
I see there is a blank android download label. Is this for the inevitable unofficial android port, or is there an official port coming?

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
That 7th screenshot kinda looks like an NTR tag. Is it?
yet you can already see it starting to take form in the 7th preview. they never changed.
Here's a radical idea; why don't you play it and find out. I'm about to do that, so I suggest you do too.

Also, that appears to be her bedroom from the first game, so this is either a flashback or "previously on SWM" moment at the start, in which case that dick will belong to the MC.

EDIT: Yes, it's a flashback scene, so no NTR.

It's sad because she leaves home right when her and the MC are starting to develop a mor romantic relationship because she catches him essentially cheating on her. I suggest playing it and you'll find out it's not that bad.

I see there is a blank android download label. Is this for the inevitable unofficial android port, or is there an official port coming?
According to their Patreon, there will be an android port coming soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: Faptime

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Why is everyone so up in arms over the sharing bit from the first game? How many games have an MC with a harem? No one complains about sharing then. Frankly, I hope Mia gets a harem of guys - HA! That would be different...
Pretty much every game I have seen sharing is considered when a woman is shared with another man not when a man is with multiple women.

Horny

Apr 26, 2017
Damn... since Inceton is working on both games at the same time, I guess this means it's going to be a while until we see sex scenes with Jessica and Megan :(

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
It's sad because she leaves home right when her and the MC are starting to develop a mor romantic relationship because she catches him essentially cheating on her. I suggest playing it and you'll find out it's not that bad.
I'm not sure if I want try the previous game. At now it doesn't sound good for me, and your post doesn't do it better.

Edit:
If this is like the first not sure I will be able to play it.

I started to like Mia in the first one and I thought they were actually developing an relationship but then the MC became obsessed with the mother and basically dumped Mia who was sad about it and that ruined the rest of the story for me.

I just couldn't play past the point where Mia was wondering why the MC didn't pay any attention to her anymore.
And after this I'm sure that I don't go to play the first game.

Jul 20, 2020
Never played the first one, Downloaded the renpy version and played about 5 minutes worth before getting sidetracked (and reading a lot of reviews mentioning tons of NTR issues, which I"m not a fan of when it involves a major LI in a story). But I picked this one up and gave it a shot, and even without playing the first, I really enjoyed this one so far. The writing and brief flashbacks get the point across and build tension well enough.

I may go and finish the first one, I just remember the main complaint I saw was the MC was a bit of a twit... and of course NTR "issues". Though from this thread I saw it's avoidable in the renpy version.

3.80 star(s) 73 Votes