girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
For those who can't get enough of her, why not poll Inceton to reuse the character? Seriously, Mia's journey is at an end, but how would the reuse of her character with a new identity and in a new scenario be any different than watching a favorite RL actress in more than one role? It would be the same hot character in a whole new world. Sycophants get what they want, dev's save asset costs, win win. ;)

Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021
For those who can't get enough of her, why not poll Inceton to reuse the character? Seriously, Mia's journey is at an end, but how would the reuse of her character with a new identity and in a new scenario be any different than watching a favorite RL actress in more than one role? It would be the same hot character in a whole new world. Sycophants get what they want, dev's save asset costs, win win. ;)
Inceton used Her model(the one from the Mia's ending) in Lust Theory 3.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
sure but getting mia back to other game (if same mia as on mia games) could ruin mia ending. besides don't think incetons use same chars much on other games.

Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021
sure but getting mia back to other game (if same mia as on mia games) could ruin mia ending. besides don't think incetons use same chars much on other games.
Actually for example Grace from RtM was earlier secretary in University in Inside Jennifer. Nicole in Lust Theory is the same model. Cindy in RtM is Amy from LT but with black hair. And Vivian was based on Sophie from LT too. :)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
just let her sleep.

Actually for example Grace from RtM was earlier secretary in University in Inside Jennifer. Nicole in Lust Theory is the same model. Cindy in RtM is Amy from LT but with black hair. And Vivian was based on Sophie from LT too. :)
well those were sidechars on this.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
not played other inceton games than mias.

and that could in theory be mc's and mia's kid.

• Love
Reactions: Joncik_Ko

Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021

Don't make me play the whole game.
It's true that all Lust Theory games are quite long, and might be sometimes a little frustrating... For now we have only 1 chapter of Lust Theory 3, but already we have HER there :) Of course it is better to play 1 and 2(you will see similiar faces from RtM ;) ) so You know WTF is happening ;)

Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021
not played other inceton games than mias.

and that could in theory be mc's and mia's kid.
So far, of all the Inceton games I've played (Both Mia's, all Lust Theory, Lustyverse: Shackbang and Inside Jennifer), Jennifer was the weakest for me. Probably because I have trouble getting into playing a female character. But I'm going to come back to it and unlock more than 2 endings ;)

Felt?

Jun 3, 2023
I'm curious, answer my question. Whoever chose Mia in the end would choose her if you were an MC and the game was real? like your life

Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021
I'm curious, answer my question. Whoever chose Mia in the end would choose her if you were an MC and the game was real? like your life
In real life, I have no idea. I never had any siblings. Maybe if I had a real sister, I would look at this subject completely differently. And at this point it's pure abstraction for me. I know it's a game, it's fiction and it doesn't bother me at all. You have to ask someone who has a sister about it :D

#TeamMia :)

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes