ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
well it is against rules to fish likes. that's 1 rule which i bend "a bit".
Considering your comment to reaction ratio, not very successfully. ;)

And how is that even a thing? If you post things and too many people enjoy what you post, the potentates will strip you of that? Is this China where you can be imprisoned and executed for being accused of having a cult of personality?

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
But it was a reaction, right? 'Cause I gave bunch of them not along ago, then poof nothing there. :confused::oops:
Pretty sure it was - thought I used it myself within the last week. Maybe we have a "Mandela effect" going on right now - I just looked at my list of reactions received and reactions given, and ":love:" isn't amongst them, unless maybe F95 ran a conversion routine to flip them to something else. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
And how is that even a thing? If you post things and too many people enjoy what you post, the potentates will strip you of that?
if was then modders etc would have A LOT less likes, just can't directly ask likes (modders excused apparently since some who have done that).

Oct 10, 2022
Pretty sure it was - thought I used it myself within the last week. Maybe we have a "Mandela effect" going on right now - I just looked at my list of reactions received and reactions given, and ":love:" isn't amongst them, unless maybe F95 ran a conversion routine to flip them to something else. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Yeah they are changing, now they changed facepalm to speechless. Better this way tbh, all we are missing eyeroll reaction now.

and she goes to nightclub. :p
Here you go, new reaction for you. :giggle:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well she is party girl. :p

mc needs good night sleep that he will be effcient at work and bring money home.

• Haha
Reactions: Joncik_Ko

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
So, I just finished the Friday the 13th Party and the bits by the pool and am out with Mia and just got the message from Isla.
I have the SanchoMod installed and really wanted to take advantage of the 'split' to do both scenes, but the warning about the 'pure path' is concerning me. Should I be worried about that? I seriously want to go see Isla, though not clear if that messes up the Mia perfect ending....

Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021
So, I just finished the Friday the 13th Party and the bits by the pool and am out with Mia and just got the message from Isla.
I have the SanchoMod installed and really wanted to take advantage of the 'split' to do both scenes, but the warning about the 'pure path' is concerning me. Should I be worried about that? I seriously want to go see Isla, though not clear if that messes up the Mia perfect ending....
I'm not sure, i was playing only for Mia, so did only Mia path. I heard that some choices could ruin future with Mia, but not exactly sure which ones...

#TeamMia :)

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes