cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yeah, but what would it be about? Family life in the suburbs? Because I don't see them going back to their old habits :ROFLMAO:
well they got money now(not as rich money) but still enuf that they could buy house on countryside.

Reactions: Elduriel

Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021
If anyone will ask me, Mia nad MC, this is THE ONE AND ONLY ending... the rest... well other endings are some sort of BUG in the game :p
And i'll be happy to se continuation. But we have what we have and that's it. I'm happy that i got Hapily ever after :)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
If anyone will ask me, Mia nad MC, this is THE ONE AND ONLY ending... the rest... well other endings are some sort of BUG in the game :p
And i'll be happy to se continuation. But we have what we have and that's it. I'm happy that i got Hapily ever after :)
well good that nobody is asking from you. :p

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
yea mc needs to goto bed so that she can go out.

• Haha
Reactions: AlexMpog

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Tbh, except Mia games I don't like inceton games. Even Mia games has lots of problem, still does in almost every way. What pulled me to this game was writing, since Conviction was the writer of it I am wondering what will be the their product.
well no news is good news?

Mravac Kid

Jun 5, 2021
Sloooooowly. Let's just say my standards are much higher than Inceton's, so I'm in no rush to release anything before it's pretty much perfect.
I'd urge you to lower your standards just a little bit, because "pretty much perfect" is pretty much impossible to achieve. Try going for "very good" or even "great" instead, that will take plenty enough time :)

Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021
Sloooooowly. Let's just say my standards are much higher than Inceton's, so I'm in no rush to release anything before it's pretty much perfect.
Is there a place online somewhere where you can track the progress of this game? A title, a screenshot once every few months, anything? Any patreon, twitter, deviantart?

3.80 star(s) 73 Votes